- Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton, Hollywood, CA, Oct. 2009
Born Paris Whitney Hilton
February 17, 1981
New York City, New York, U.S.
Occupation Businesswoman, socialite, model, fashion designer Years active 1993, 2000–present Height 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) Weight 115 lb (52 kg; 8.2 st) Religion Roman Catholic Parents Richard Howard Hilton
Website Official site
Paris Whitney Hilton (born February 17, 1981) is an American businesswoman, heiress, and socialite. She is a great-granddaughter of Conrad Hilton (founder of Hilton Hotels). Hilton is known for her controversial participation in a sex tape in 2003, and appearance on the television series The Simple Life alongside fellow socialite and childhood best friend Nicole Richie. She is also known for her 2004 tongue-in-cheek autobiography, several minor film roles (most notably her role in the horror film House of Wax in 2005), her 2006 music album Paris, and her work in modeling.
In recent years Hilton is perhaps most known for starring in a number of her own produced reality shows such as Paris Hilton's My New BFF which was filmed in Los Angeles and aired in 2008 and which also resulted in a second season. The show proved to be a success and was branched out to Paris Hilton's British Best Friend filmed in London, UK and Paris Hilton’s Dubai BFF filmed in Dubai in the UAE. All seasons were broadcasted on MTV. In 2011, Oxygen Channel gave the go-ahead to air Hilton's reality series The World According to Paris following Hilton's everyday life.
As a result of several legal incidents, Hilton served a widely publicized sentence in a Los Angeles County jail in 2007. She is an example of the modern phenomenon of the 'celebutante', the celebrity who rises to fame not because of their talent or work but because of their inherited wealth and controversial lifestyle. Despite the controversies, Hilton's various product lines have been successful with stores in 31 countries.
- 1 Early life
- 2 Career
- 3 Celebrity status
- 4 2008 parody Presidential campaign
- 5 Products and endorsements
- 6 Personal life
- 7 Filmography
- 8 Discography
- 9 Bibliography
- 10 References
- 11 External links
Hilton was born in New York City, New York, to Kathy (née Avanzino), a socialite and actress, and Richard Hilton, a businessman. She was raised Roman Catholic and still attends church. She is the oldest of four children: she has one sister, Nicholai Olivia "Nicky" Hilton (b. 1983) and two brothers, Barron Nicholas Hilton II (b. 1989) and Conrad Hughes Hilton III (b. 1994). Hilton is of Norwegian, German, English, Scottish, Irish, and Italian ancestry. She is a niece of two child stars of the 1970s, Kim and Kyle Richards.
Hilton moved between numerous exclusive homes in her youth, including a suite in the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in Manhattan, Beverly Hills, and the Hamptons. As a child she was good friends with other socialites, including Nicole Richie and Kim Kardashian.
Growing up in Los Angeles, Paris Hilton attended the Buckley School and the exclusive St. Paul the Apostle Church and School, where she graduated in 1995. She then attended her freshman year of high school at the Marywood-Palm Valley School in Rancho Mirage, California from 1995–1996. Then in 1996, when Paris was 14, her family moved to the East Coast. In New York, she briefly attended Convent of the Sacred Heart (while Lady Gaga was a student there) in 1996 before transferring again to the Dwight School. Hilton then spent one year (likely beginning in the fall of 1997, when she was 16), at least part of which was in the spring of 1998, when she was 17, at the Provo Canyon School, a school for emotionally troubled teens. She then attended the Canterbury Boarding School, in New Milford, Connecticut from the fall of 1998 to February 1999 for her junior year, where she was a member of the ice hockey team. In February 1999, the month she turned 18, she was expelled from Canterbury for violating school rules, as she frequently had limos retrieve her from the school to take her to events in New York and New Jersey. After being expelled from Canterbury, she returned to the Dwight School before dropping out a few months later as a high school junior. She later earned her GED.
Hilton began modeling as a child, initially at charity events. When she was 19, she signed with Donald Trump's modeling agency, T Management. Hilton has also worked with Ford Models in New York, Models 1 Agency in London, Nous Model Management in Los Angeles, and Premier Model Management in London. She has appeared in numerous advertising campaigns, including Iceberg Vodka, GUESS, Tommy Hilfiger, Christian Dior, and Marciano. In 2001, Hilton began to develop a reputation as a socialite, being identified as "New York's leading It Girl" whose fame was beginning to "extend beyond the New York tabloids". She has appeared in several magazines, including the April 2004 issue of Maxim. She also made an uncredited appearance in the Brüno segment in the "Law and Order" episode of the HBO series of Da Ali G Show.
Hilton has made cameo appearances in several films, notably Zoolander, Wonderland, and The Cat In The Hat. She co-starred with socialite counterpart Nicole Richie in the Fox reality series The Simple Life, which premiered on December 2, 2003. The Simple Life ran for three seasons on Fox. The show was cancelled by Fox after a dispute between Hilton and Richie, but it was subsequently aired by E! Entertainment Television for the fourth and fifth seasons. Despite talks of a sixth season, the series finished its run at the end of the fifth season. Hilton next starred in an MTV reality series titled Paris Hilton's My New BFF, about her search for a new best friend. The series premiered on September 30, 2008.
She landed minor and supporting roles in the feature films Nine Lives, Raising Helen, The Hillz, and House of Wax. Her role as Paige Edwards in House of Wax won the Teen Choice Award for "Best Scream" and earned her a nomination for "Choice Breakout Performance – Female". (It also won her the 2005 Razzie for "Worst Supporting Actress" at the 2005 Golden Raspberry Awards.) She also earned a nomination for "Best Frightened Performance" at the 2006 MTV Movie Awards. She landed her first lead roles in 2006 with the straight-to-DVD releases National Lampoon's Pledge This! and Bottoms Up. She plays the Hottie in the box office bomb romantic comedy The Hottie and the Nottie, released in 2008. She also had a minor cameo appearance as herself in An American Carol.
More recently, Hilton plays Amber Sweet, the surgery- and painkiller-addicted daughter of a biotech magnate in the goth/rock musical Repo! The Genetic Opera. Critics have responded positively to her performance in the film, in which she sings and acts. In an interview Repo! director Darren Lynn Bousman revealed that he had originally refused to audition Hilton for the role of Amber Sweet. "I broke down," says Bousman, "and I met with her, and immediately she charmed everyone in the room." In the same interview, Bousman also revealed that Hilton was so keen to get the part that she had the script smuggled in to her during her much publicized stint in a Los Angeles jail, and used her time inside to work on her role.
Hilton has also guest-starred in episodes of the popular TV-show The O.C., The George Lopez Show, Las Vegas, American Dreams, Dogg After Dark, and Veronica Mars. Furthermore, she appeared in several music videos, including "It Girl" by John Oates and "Just Lose It" by Eminem. In April 2008, she guest starred on the My Name is Earl episode "I Won't Die with a Little Help from My Friends". On January 29, 2009, Paris Hilton's British Best Friend, began airing on ITV2 in England. The second season of Paris Hilton's My New BFF premiered on June 2, 2009. In June 2009, Hilton shot "Paris Hilton's Dubai BFF". Runner-up of the British series Kat McKenzie died on July 3, 2009 of a suspected overdose.
Hilton guest-starred in the fifth episode of Supernatural's fifth season. "Paris Hilton is playing a demonic creature that takes the form of... Paris Hilton," creator and executive producer Eric Kripke said in a statement. "It'll be a fun, irreverent episode and we here at Supernatural are thrilled that Paris agreed to do it." Hilton guest-starred in an episode of I Get That a Lot in 2010, on CBS, as a gas station attendant.
On October 1, 2010 the Oxygen Channel gave the go-ahead to a new reality show called "The World According to Paris". The show follows Hilton in her everyday life, and premiered in June 2011 and was later cancelled after the first season for low ratings.
Hilton founded Heiress Records, a sub-label of Warner Bros. Records, in 2004 and released her self-titled debut album, Paris, under that label on August 22, 2006. Although the album reached number six on the Billboard 200 for a week, its total sales volume has been low – but the first single "Stars Are Blind" was a top ten hit in 17 countries. Allmusic commented that the album was "more fun than anything released by Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson, and a lot fresher, too." As a whole, critical reception was mixed. Paris Hilton can also be heard singing on the soundtrack to the musical Repo! The Genetic Opera. In an interview, the director, Darren Lynn Bousman, praised her vocal skills. When talking about Hiltons' vocal audition process for the role, Bouseman said, "We gave her some music and said, 'You have one day to come back and perform this.' She came back the next day, memorized everything, was pitch-perfect, I mean she was awesome."
On July 16, 2007, Hilton confirmed that she was working on a new album with producer Scott Storch. In a recent interview with MTV, Hilton decided that her second album is going to be a dance album. She stated that she "loves Bob Sinclar" and wants to create dance-music vibe. Hilton has installed a professional recording studio in her house to work on the album. On September 30, 2008, Hilton premiered her song "My BFF" on KIIS-FM with host Ryan Seacrest. It is the first single from her as yet untitled second studio album and the theme song of her show Paris Hilton's My New BFF. Hilton stated that she finished working on the album. A second song "Paris For President" was released along with a music video late October 2008.
For her second studio album, she has confirmed six tracks: "Jailhouse Baby", "Platinum Blonde", "Crave" and "My BFF", "Paris For President", and "Girl Tax", "My BFF" and "Paris For President" were released in 2008 as the first two singles. In November 2008, Hilton talked with Entertainment Weekly backstage at the American Music Awards and she told them that she has finished her second album, and "wrote all the songs". The album is featuring production by Mike Green who worked with the bands Paramore and The Matches. In December 2008, she was looking for a label to release her album, she told Entertainment Weekly. "I'm not sure which label I'm doing it with," she said. "I'm figuring it out right now." Later that month she stated her intention to release her album under her own record label Heiress Records.
In September 2011, at the Sun City music festival, Afrojack previewed Good Time, an unfinished demo with Hilton's vocals. In the same month, DJ Antoine revealed that he had met with Hilton twice to discuss collaborating on her upcoming album. In October, Manufactured Superstars revealed that their next single would be "Drunk Text", which stars Hilton in the music video.
In the autumn of 2004, Hilton released an autobiographical book, Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, co-written by Merle Ginsberg, which includes full color photographs of her and her advice on life as an heiress. Hilton reportedly received a $100,000 advance payment for this book. Some in the media panned the writing as amateurish, and the book was parodied by Robert Mundell on The Late Show with David Letterman. The book became a New York Times bestseller. Hilton followed it up with a designer diary, also with Ginsberg, called Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me.
She denied proclaiming herself as the "iconic blonde of the decade" such as Diana, Princess of Wales, and Marilyn Monroe in the May 2007 issue of Harper's Bazaar. She appeared in the 2007 Guinness World Records as the world's "Most Overrated Celebrity". In a poll conducted by the Associated Press and AOL, Hilton was voted the second "Worst Celebrity Role Model of 2006", behind Britney Spears. According to a 2011 poll conducted by Ipsos, Hilton is the most unpopular celebrity among Americans, with 60% of the responders having an unfavorable opinion on her. Critics suggest that Hilton epitomizes the title of famous for being famous; echoing that sentiment, the Associated Press conducted what they called an experiment in February 2007, trying not to report on Hilton for a whole week. Hilton has often appeared in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women poll, ranking at #34 in 2006, #23 in 2005 and #59 in 2004.
2008 parody Presidential campaign
Paris Hilton had originally endorsed then-Senator Hillary Clinton for President during the Democratic primaries, but upon Clinton's loss of the nomination, Paris decided that she was not going to vote at all in the 2008 United States Presidential election. However, on August 6, 2008 Hilton appeared in a 1 minute 50 second long video online, "Paris Hilton Responds to McCain Ad", directed by Adam McKay and posted on the Funny or Die website. The video featured Hilton in a parody advertisement, and was made in response to a television campaign advert "Celeb", by the 2008 John McCain presidential campaign. In Celeb, McCain briefly compared his rival Barack Obama to that of celebrities such as Hilton and Britney Spears, going on to question his readiness to lead and criticize his energy policy.
In what The Washington Post opined "might just be her best acting role yet," Hilton appears in the video wearing a leopard print swimsuit. She starts out by suggesting that her personal mention by McCain means that she must now be a candidate in the presidential race, and goes on to mock McCain, and critique the expected qualities and lifestyle of a celebrity in comparison to that of a US president. In a 30 second segment, in the style of an academic speaker, Hilton compares and contrasts the policies of McCain and Obama for solving the US energy crisis, and goes on to propose a 'compromise solution' combining elements of both.
The video received 7 million views in two days garnering worldwide press coverage, and drew both written and verbal media response from both campaigns. The merits and drawbacks of the 'Paris compromise solution' with regard to energy policy, as well as its contrast to the adversarial political campaigns, generated multiple comments from US political commentators, as well as Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Congressman Michael Burgess.
Continuing the spoof campaign, in October Hilton featured in a second parody video posted on Funny or Die, the 2 minute 20 second long "Paris Hilton Gets Presidential with Martin Sheen", alongside Hollywood actor Martin Sheen, with his son, actor Charlie Sheen, appearing in a cameo role. Hilton, heavily made up and in a green evening dress, interviews Martin Sheen in a kitchen, discussing various political issues, seeking his advice from his days playing a fictional President on The West Wing.
Products and endorsements
In 2004, Hilton was involved in the creation of a perfume line by Parlux Fragrances. Originally set to be a small release, high demand led to a wider release before December 2004. The launch was followed by a 47 percent increase in sales of Parlux products, predominantly due to sales of the Hilton-branded perfume. After the success of Hilton's perfume, Parlux Fragrances released several more perfumes with her name, including fragrances for men. Hilton launched a new fragrance in October 2007, called Can Can. This is her fourth women's fragrance after Paris Hilton, Just Me, and Heiress. During the month of November 2008, Hilton released her fifth fragrance for women called, Fairy Dust. In July 2009, her sixth fragrance for women Siren was launched. Paris launched her 10th fragrance, "Tease" inspired by Marilyn Monroe, in 2010. Paris launched a new collection of fragrances called the Passport collection. the perfumes are Inspired by popular cities such as Paris France, South beach, Miami Florida and Tokyo Japan. In October 2011, her perfume brands have grossed more than $1.4 billion and she has 35 Paris Hilton retail stores worldwide.
In January 2007, Hilton released the DreamCatchers line of hair extensions in partnership with Hair Tech International. In early August 2007, Hilton signed a licensing agreement with Antebi for a signature footwear line, "Paris Hilton Footwear", featuring stilettos, platforms, flats, wedges, and a sports collection, expected to reach stores in 2008. In mid August 2007, Hilton launched a line of tops, dresses, coats, and jeans at Kitson boutique in Los Angeles.
In 2005, Hilton lent her name to a chain of nightclubs owned by Fred Khalilian and known as Club Paris. This association ended in January 2007 after she had failed to attend several scheduled promotional appearances.
Paris has several stores which sell clothing and perfume from her various collections. there are locations in manchester, UK, Seol, South Korea and Dubai, UAE. In early 2011 Paris opened up her third store in the Philippines. In 2011 a Paris Hilton brand store was opened in India with plans to open 8 more stores. 
In December 2007, Hilton posed nude, covered in gold paint, to promote "Rich Prosecco", a canned version of an Italian sparkling wine. She also traveled to Germany to promote the drink, appearing in various print ads for the product.
In February 2010, Hilton participated in an advertising campaign for the launch of the Brazilian beer Devassa Bem Loura, whose slogan in English roughly translates to "very blonde bitch". As part of the campaign, Hilton joined the brewery's float in the carnival of Rio de Janeiro. Despite the buzz caused by Hilton in Rio de Janeiro, Devassa beer had captured just 0.2% of the market at the end of 2010.
In 2010 Paris launched her own motorcycle team. In 2011, Hilton was named "Billion Dollar Entrepreneur" by Variety magazine and was featured on the cover. Also In 2011, Hilton joined Century Properties to design part of its Azure Urban Resort Hotel Residences in the Philippines.
Hilton loves small dogs, and lives with a Yorkshire Terrier and a female Chihuahua named Tinkerbell among many other pets. Hilton is frequently seen carrying Tinkerbell (dubbed an "accessory dog") at social events and functions, and in all five seasons of television reality show The Simple Life. In 2004, Tinkerbell "authored" a memoir, The Tinkerbell Hilton Diaries. On August 12, 2004, Tinkerbell went missing after Hilton's apartment was burgled, and a $5,000 reward was offered for her safe return. She was found six days later. By December 1, 2004, Tinkerbell was again spotted with Hilton at various events. Hilton has also purchased a male Chihuahua on July 25, 2007 from Pets of Bel Air in Los Angeles. Hilton's love for man's best friend led her to create an apparel line for dogs called Little Lily by Paris Hilton, with some of the proceeds going to benefit animal rescue. "I have 17 dogs and I like to dress them, so I started designing this clothing line and it's really cute, like dresses and jeans — everything you can imagine for humans, but for dogs," she said in an interview during Super Bowl XLII festivities. Hilton's love for her dogs led to the rumor that she wanted to be frozen with them at the Cryonics Institute, but Hilton denied the rumor on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
On January 22, 2007, Hilton's private life was thrust into the media spotlight with the launch of ParisExposed.com, a website that features images of personal documents, video, and other material allegedly obtained when the contents of a storage locker rented by Hilton was auctioned off due to lack of a $208 payment. The website began charging online access to this material and received 1.2 million visitors in just over 40 hours. Among the contents were medications, diaries, photographs, contracts and love letters, as well as a video of her shot by Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild. On February 3, 2007 Hilton obtained a temporary injunction against ParisExposed.com, closing down the website.
On February 5, 2007, CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 discussed footage obtained from the ParisExposed.com website which features Hilton using the ethnic slurs "niggers", "chink", "Jappy" and the derogatory term "faggot".
In an interview with Larry King on June 28, 2007, Hilton stated that she is a practicing Roman Catholic, adding that after serving time in jail she started reading the Bible again and goes to mass on a regular basis.
Hilton was engaged to fashion model Jason Shaw from mid-2002 to early 2003. In 2003–2004 she had a relationship with singer Nick Carter. Later she was engaged to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis, from May 29, 2005 to November 2005. Thereafter, she began dating another Greek shipping heir, Stavros Niarchos III, before breaking up in May 2006. In early 2008, she was spotted with Good Charlotte guitarist Benji Madden and in May, Hilton announced her intention to marry Madden during an interview with television talk-show host David Letterman. The two broke up in November 2008, and "remain very good friends". She began dating The Hills star Doug Reinhardt in February 2009; Hilton has also referred to her intention to marry Reinhardt, saying "He's gonna be my husband." The couple broke up in June 2009, only to get back together again in August of the same year. On April 13, 2010, Hilton reportedly split from Reinhardt because she was worried he was just using her to further his career. Shortly after splitting from Reinhardt, Hilton started dating Cy Waits, entrepreneur and co-owner of Tryst Nightclub and XS Nightclub in Las Vegas. Hilton expressed that she would like to marry Cy, stating: "“I can see myself marrying him. We are so happy!”. In late June 2011, Hilton revealed that the couple had split up and remained close friends.
A homemade sex video of Hilton and then-boyfriend Rick Salomon was leaked on the Internet in 2003, later released as the DVD 1 Night in Paris despite attempted legal action. It appeared a week prior to the premiere of The Simple Life.
Bling Ring burglaries
Hilton was burgled at least five times by the Bling Ring. In most cases they were only after cash and clothes. However, during their final burglary of her home, a participant usually not present as a member of the group stole around $2 million in jewelry from her, carrying it out in one of her Louis Vuitton bags. It was only after this theft that she informed police of having been burgled.
In December 2007, Hilton's grandfather, Barron Hilton, pledged 97 percent of his estate (the Hilton family fortune) to a charitable organization founded by his father, Conrad N. Hilton, the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation. As a result, the inheritance of his grandchildren is sharply diminished. An immediate pledge of $1.2 billion was made (the proceeds of the sale of Hilton Hotels Corporation), with a further $1.1 billion due after his death. He cited the actions of his father, Conrad N. Hilton, as the motivation for his pledge. Conrad, Barron's father, had left 97% of his estate to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation and Barron subsequently contested his father's will to win back a sizeable amount of the Hilton family fortune in a settlement. By leaving his estate to the Foundation, Barron is donating not only the fortune he has amassed on his own, but he is also returning the Hilton family fortune amassed by his father, Conrad, to the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation, where it would have gone over 30 years ago had Barron not contested his father's will. Barron said he is proud to follow his father's example.
In September 2006, Hilton was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol with a blood alcohol content of 0.08%, the level at which it is illegal to drive in California. Hilton's driving license was subsequently suspended in November 2006, and in January 2007 she pleaded no contest to a reckless driving charge. Her punishment was 36 months' probation and fines of about $1,500.
On January 15, 2007, Hilton was pulled over for driving with a suspended license and signed a document acknowledging that she was not permitted to drive.
On February 27, 2007 Hilton was caught driving 70 mph in a 35 mph zone, again with a suspended license. She also did not have her headlights on even though it was after dark. Prosecutors in the office of the Los Angeles City Attorney charged that those actions, along with the failure to enroll in a court-ordered alcohol education program, constituted a violation of the terms of her probation.
On May 4, 2007 Hilton was sentenced by Judge Michael T. Sauer to 45 days in jail for violating her probation. Initially, Hilton planned to appeal the sentence, and supported an online petition asking California governor Arnold Schwarzenegger for a pardon. The petition was created and organized on May 5, 2007 by Joshua Morales. In response, various opponents started a counter-petition to maintain the sentence. Both petitions attracted tens of thousands of signatures. Hilton later switched lawyers and dropped her plans to appeal.
Hilton was required to begin her jail term on June 5, 2007, and checked herself into the Century Regional Detention Facility, an all-female jail in Lynwood, California after attending the 2007 MTV Movie Awards on June 3, 2007. However Los Angeles County Sheriff Lee Baca signed orders on June 7, reassigning Hilton to 40 days of home confinement with an electronic monitoring device due to an unspecified medical condition. Baca commented on the release saying, "My message to those who don't like celebrities is that punishing celebrities more than the average American is not justice," contesting that under normal circumstances, Hilton would not have served any time in jail, and he added that "The special treatment, in a sense, appears to be because of her celebrity status ... She got more time in jail". On the same day that Hilton was released from jail, Judge Michael Sauer summoned her to reappear in court the following morning (June 8) as the sentencing statement had explicitly said she would serve time in jail with "No work furlough. No work release. No electronic monitoring." At the hearing he declined to be briefed by Hilton's attorney in private chambers on the nature of her condition and sent her back to jail to serve out her original 45-day sentence. Upon hearing the sentence, Hilton shouted, "It's not right!" and started screaming, requesting to hug her mother who was present in the courtroom. Concern about Hilton's condition led to her being moved to the medical wing of the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, and she was moved back to the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood on June 13.
While in jail, Hilton was influenced by the clergyman minister Marty Angelo: Hilton referred to starting a "new beginning" during her interview with talk show host Larry King on June 28, 2007, two days after being released from jail, and quoted from Angelo's autobiography, entitled Once Life Matters: A New Beginning. On June 9, 2007, Marty Angelo petitioned Sauer, asking to serve out the remainder of Hilton's jail sentence if the judge would release her to an alternative treatment program, but the petition was turned down.
On July 2, 2010, Hilton was accused of smoking marijuana at the 2010 FIFA World Cup game between Brazil and the Netherlands. She was escorted from the Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium by local police, however the case was later dismissed for unknown reasons. Hilton's publicist, Dawn Miller, stated "I can confirm that the incident was a complete misunderstanding and it was actually another person in the group who did it".
On August 28, 2010 she was arrested on suspicion of cocaine possession in Las Vegas. Initially her defence claimed that the handbag containing 0.8g of cocaine was not hers as "This purse in question was a high street brand – and by no means up to her high fashion standards.". Later she claimed some of the personal items (like cash and credit cards) from the bag acknowledging it was hers.
In order to avoid being convicted on felony, Hilton pleaded guilty to two misdemeanors on September 17, 2010. Under the terms of the plea bargain, she was sentenced to one year probation, 200 hours community service, $2,000 fine and ordered to complete a drug abuse program. Clark County District Attorney David Roger said that: "If she is arrested for anything besides a minor traffic violation she will spend a year in jail. There will be no discussion. The court will have no discretion."
On September 21, 2010, while travelling to a press conference in Tokyo to promote fashion and fragrance lines, Hilton and her sister Nicky were stopped by immigration officers at Narita Airport, Japan because of Hilton's conviction for drug possession a day earlier. Under Japan's strict anti-drug laws, all people sentenced for any drug crime are in general denied entry. Narita officials questioned Hilton "for hours" and Hilton and her sister were forced to sleep over at the airport-hotel. On September 22, Japanese authorities decided not to grant Hilton entry into the country and she was put on a plane back to the U.S. the same day. Other stops on their Asian promotion tour were cancelled, as countries like Indonesia and Malaysia have even tougher anti-drug laws.
On September 20, 2011, Hilton completed her year long probation sentence for her 2010 drug arrest. She did 200 hours of community service plus an extra 28 hours and had paid a $2,000 fine.
Year Film Role Notes 1993 Wishman Girl on Beach 2000 Sweetie Pie 2001 Zoolander Herself Cameo 2002 Nine Lives Jo 2002 QIK2JDG Strung-out Supermodel 2003 L.A. Knights Sadie 2003 Wonderland Barbie Cameo role 2003 The Cat in the Hat Female Club-Goer Cameo role 2004 Las Vegas Madison TV series, 1 episode: "Things That Go Jump in the Night" (1.14) 2004 Win a Date with Tad Hamilton! Heather 2004 George Lopez Ashley TV series, 1 episode: "Jason Tutors Max" (3.18) 2004 The O.C. Kate TV series, 1 episode: The L.A. (1.22) 2004 The Hillz Heather Smith 2004 Raising Helen Amber Cameo role 2004 1 Night In Paris Herself Pornographic film 2004 Veronica Mars Caitlin Ford TV series, 1 episode: Credit Where Credit's Due (1.2) 2005 American Dreams Barbara Eden TV series, 1 episode: "California Dreamin'" (3.15) 2005 House of Wax Paige Edwards Won–Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Scream Scene
Nominated–MTV Movie Award for Best Frightened Performance
Nominated–Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Breakout Preformance
2006 Bottoms Up Lisa Mancini Lead role 2006 Pledge This! Victoria English Lead role 2008 The Hottie and the Nottie Cristabel Abbott Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress
Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Screen Couple
2008 Repo! The Genetic Opera Amber Sweet Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Supporting Actress 2008 An American Carol Herself 2009 Rex Paris TV film 2009 Pedal to the Metal Jane In production 2009 Supernatural Herself/Leshii TV series, 1 episode: "Fallen Idols" (5.5) 2010 The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation Bella ABC Family Film 2011 The World According to Paris Herself TV Series, debuted in United States on Oxygen (TV channel) in June 2011
- 2006: Paris
- 2011: TBA
- Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose, 2004, ISBN 0-7432-6664-1
- Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me, 2005, ISBN 0-7432-8714-2
- ^ Paris Hilton Profile in the FMD-database. Retrieved June 16, 2008.
- ^ a b c "Paris Hilton on 'Larry King Live' - CNN.com". CNN. http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/27/king.hilton.transcript/index.html.
- ^ Barnes and Noble: "Confessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek behind the Pose". Search.barnesandnoble.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Hopper, Ruthanna (2008-02-01). "Celebutantes and Celebutards". The Huffington Post. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amanda-goldberg-and-ruthanna-khalighi/celebutantes-and-celebuta_b_84455.html. Retrieved 2010-12-26.
- ^ Hattenstone, Simon (July 8, 2006). "Simon Hattenstone meets Paris Hilton". The Guardian (London). http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2006/jul/08/popandrock.
- ^ Ancestry of Paris Hilton. Wargs.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ a b c "Biography for Paris Hilton". IMDb. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0385296/bio. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ "School yearbook pictures of celebrities". The Daily Telegraph (London). http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/celebritynews/8720360/School-yearbook-pictures-of-celebrities.html.
- ^ "Paris Hilton Biography". Biography.com. A&E Television Network. 2011. http://www.biography.com/articles/Paris-Hilton-11271420. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ Slomowicz, Ron (June 10, 2008). "Interview with Lady Gaga". About.com. http://dancemusic.about.com/od/artistshomepages/a/LadyGagaInt_2.htm. Retrieved September 11, 2009.
- ^ a b "Paris Hilton Biography". Metro Lyrics. http://www.metrolyrics.com/paris-hilton-biography.html. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ "The Real News – Paris Hilton: I need a disguise". Chicago Flame. December 7, 2003. http://www.chicagoflame.com/2.9141/the-real-news-1.1299436. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ "Paris Hilton’s teen lover threatens to expose their love letters". Thiandian News. November 15, 2007. http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/entertainment/paris-hiltons-teen-lover-threatens-to-expose-their-love-letters_1005218.html. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ a b Kovacs, Joe (June 14, 2007). "Paris Hilton was high-school hockey 'sensation'". Worldnetdaily.com. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56168. Retrieved October 28, 2008.
- ^ Barry, Evonne (December 30, 2006). "A million reasons to be Paris". The Daily Telegraph (Australia). http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,20990279-5007146,00.html. Retrieved February 1, 2007.
- ^ "Paris Hilton Biography". Fox News. June 28, 2007. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,195187,00.html?sPage=fnc/entertainment/celebrity/hilton. Retrieved July 4, 2008.
- ^ a b c Porter, Charlie (February 16, 2001). "New York style: 'Is this article going to trash me?': Heiress, star of the social columns and now a top model.. Charlie Porter meets Paris Hilton". The Guardian (London): pp. Guardian Features Pages, p. 8.
- ^ Paris Hilton's girl gallery[dead link]
- ^ Paris Hilton Strutted Her Stuff On The 2 B Free Runway. Imnotobsessed.com (2007-03-20). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Sao Paulo Fashion Week: Paris Hilton flirts her way down the catwalk as she closes the show | Mail Online. Dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Video Of My Andre Tan Runway Walk. Paris Hilton (2011-10-17). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris and Nicole to serve as camp counselors. Azcentral.com (2007-03-22). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Simple Life Probably Picked For A Sixth Season on June 28, 2007
- ^ ‘The Simple Life’ Cancelled on July 30, 2007
- ^ West, Dave (March 14, 2008). "Hilton will seek best friend in new show". Digital Spy. http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a91546/hilton-will-seek-best-friend-in-new-show.html. Retrieved March 15, 2008.
- ^ "Hilton searching for new best friend". RTÉ. March 14, 2008. http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0314/hiltonp.html. Retrieved March 17, 2008.
- ^ Teen Choice Awards 2005 nominees and winners. Fox.com
- ^ 2005 Golden Raspberry Award Nominees and Winners on March 6, 2006
- ^ "Darren Lynn Bousman: Repossessed". SuicideGirls.com. November 7, 2008. http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/Darren+Lynn+Bousman%3A+Repossessed/. Retrieved November 7, 2008.
- ^ Surette, Tim (April 3, 2008). "Cast updates: Her Name is Paris". TV.com. http://www.tv.com/story/10960.html.
- ^ Schneider, Michael (June 1, 2009). "Paris Hilton pursues Mideast 'BFF'". Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118004397.html?categoryid=19&cs=1.
- ^ "Paris TV pal dies aged 25". The Sun (London). July 6, 2009. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2518348/Paris-TV-pal-dies-aged-25.html.
- ^ Joyce Eng (August 7, 2009). "Paris Hilton to Haunt Supernatural". TVGuide.com. http://www.tvguide.com/News/Paris-Hilton-Guest-1008773.aspx. Retrieved August 7, 2009.
- ^ Serjeant, Jill (October 1, 2010). "Paris Hilton to show her real life in new TV show". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6905L920101001.
- ^ "TOTAL 2006 Releases To Date". http://www.hosted.com/vgcgroup/WorldwideAlbum/. Retrieved March 16, 2007. [dead link]
- ^ "Paris Hilton's album sales tank". http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2006/08/29/paris-hiltons-album-sale_n_28263.html. Retrieved June 3, 2007.
- ^ Discography – Paris Hilton – Paris CD/DVD[dead link] Billboard.com
- ^ "Darren Lynn Bousman: Repossessed". SuicideGirls.com. November 7, 2008. http://suicidegirls.com/interviews/Darren+Lynn+Bousman%3A+Repossessed/. Retrieved November 4, 2008.
- ^ Paris Hilton is already working on a second album. X17 Online
- ^ New Paris Hilton Album in the Works AOL News
- ^ Paris Singing a New Tune...or 10[dead link] E! News
- ^ Thomas, Lindsey (March 17, 2008). "Paris Hilton Reveals The Secret Of Her Music Career". MTV Newsroom. http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/03/17/paris-hilton-reveals-the-secret-of-her-music-career/.
- ^ Miller, Korin (September 30, 2008). "Check out Paris Hilton's new single, 'My BFF'". Daily News (New York). http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/09/30/2008-09-30_check_out_paris_hiltons_new_single_my_bf.html.
- ^ a b c Hilton, Paris (September 30, 2008). MP3 (15.5 MB) on KIIS-FM by host Ryan Seacrest. Retrieved on October 3, 2008.
- ^ "MyFox Washington DC". FOX. October 28, 2008. http://www.myfoxdc.com/myfox/pages/Entertainment/Detail?contentId=7737689&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=7.1.1. Retrieved October 28, 2008. [dead link]
- ^ Paris’ new single ‘My BFF,’ other songs: ‘Paris for President,’ ‘Jailhouse baby’ – Paris Hilton Gossip. Celebrifi.com (2008-09-30). Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Halperin, Shirley. (2008-11-30) Paris Hilton: I've finished my second album | Inside TV|EW.com. Hollywoodinsider.ew.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Miller, Korin (December 1, 2008). "Anyone want to release Paris Hilton's sophomore album?". Daily News (New York). http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/12/01/2008-12-01_anyone_want_to_release_paris_hiltons_sop.html.
- ^ Afrojack's mammoth summer, from Ibiza to Paris (Hilton) inthemix. 20 September 2011
- ^ DJ Antoine rencontre Paris Hilton a Paris. 20min. 2 September 2011
- ^ Manufactured Superstars Shawn Sabo and Brad Roulier Interview with PinstripeMag Pinstripe Mag. 4 October 2011
- ^ Goldsmith, Belinda (September 11, 2009). "Paris Hilton's wisdom immortalized in book of quotes". Reuters. http://www.reuters.com/article/artsNews/idUSTRE58A13N20090911. Retrieved September 13, 2009.
- ^ We'll always have Paris." timesonline.co.uk.
- ^ Maher, Kevin. "The Paris-bashing should stop here." The Times (London). March 20, 2008, p. 16. Retrieved on May 13, 2008. "Guinness World Records has her as the World's Most Overrated Celebrity."
- ^ Gumbel, Andrew. "Paris Hilton is granted a shorter sentence — if she behaves herself." The Independent (London). May 18, 2007, p. 1. Retrieved on May 13, 2008. "She is set to appear in this year's Guinness World Records as the world's 'most overrated celebrity'."
- ^ "Spears and Hilton Named Worst Role Models". San Francisco Chronicle. December 29, 2006. http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=12182. Retrieved June 10, 2007.
- ^ "Betty White Is America’s Favorite and Most Trusted Personality, and the Most Prone to Driving Brand Purchase". ipsos.com. August 18, 2011. http://www.ipsos-na.com/news-polls/pressrelease.aspx?id=5306. Retrieved August 21, 2011.
- ^ "The Paris Hilton Rule: Famous For Being Famous". ScoreboardMedia (2007-02-06). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Jocelyn Noveck (March 1, 2007). "Even ignoring Paris Hilton makes news". USA Today. Associated Press. http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/2007-03-01-919715477_x.htm. Retrieved May 5, 2007.
- ^ Paris Hilton at. Fhm.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Vargas, Jose Antonio (August 6, 2008). "Paris for Prez?". Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/06/AR2008080601084.html?nav=hcmodule.
- ^ Fitzgerald, Jay (August 7, 2008). "Paris Hilton electrifies campaign". Boston Herald. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/politics/2008/view.bg?articleid=1111580&srvc=rss. Retrieved August 20, 2008.
- ^ Tedmanson, Sophie (October 9, 2008). "Paris Hilton is joined by Martin Sheen for her fake US presidential campaign". The Times (London). http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article4910791.ece.
- ^ Paris Hilton creates jewelry line Msnbc.msn.com
- ^ Form 10-Q for PARLUX FRAGRANCES INC Biz. Yahoo.com
- ^ Celebrity fragrance watch: Paris Hilton & Andy Roddick Nowsmellthis.com
- ^ "Paris Hilton To Launch "Siren" Scent". The Insider. http://www.theinsider.com/news/2301954_Paris_Hilton_To_Launch_Siren_Scent. Retrieved August 25, 2009.
- ^ Paris Hilton 'Tease' Perfume Launch an Ode to Marilyn Monroe – StyleList. Main.stylelist.com (2010-08-11). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo, Paris and South Beach ~ new fragrances :: Now Smell This. Nstperfume.com (2011-01-24). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ "Inside Bikini Babe Paris Hilton's Bali Holiday Photo Album". November 16, 2011. http://english.kompas.com/read/2011/11/16/16390341/Inside.Bikini.Babe.Paris.Hiltons.Bali.Holiday.Photo.Album.
- ^ [dead link]
- ^ Paris Hilton Inks Deal with Antebi Footwear Group. August 1, 2007. accessdate August 19, 2007
- ^ Hilton's clothing launch sparks L.A. frenzy. August 16, 2007. accessdate August 19, 2007
- ^ Hall, Sarah. Paris Bounced from Club[dead link]. E! News. January 5, 2007.
- ^ Paris Hilton Handbags and Accessories. Paris Hilton Online. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Opening 3rd Store In The Philippines. Paris Hilton (2011-05-09). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris Hilton Opens Luxury Store In India. Radar Online (2011-09-26). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris Hilton Nude, Naked In Gold For Canned Champagne Ad – Rich Prosecco Wine. TV Shark (2007-12-13). Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ "Nude Paris launches 'wine in a can' (+photo)". Stuff.co.nz. http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/175817. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- ^ "Paris Hilton Wears Nothing but Gold Paint for Champagne Ad". FOXNews.com. December 12, 2007. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316541,00.html. Retrieved December 31, 2007.
- ^ Schincariol anuncia Paris Hilton como garota propaganda da nova cerveja Devassa. O Globo. February 10, 2010.
- ^ Pela primeira vez no carnaval do Rio, Paris Hilton deve comemorar o aniversário na cidade. IG. February 10, 2010.
- ^ Devassa Market Share. Bahia Noticias. December 16, 2010.
- ^ Paris Hilton Launches Motorcycle Racing Team. PopEater.com (2010-12-20). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Variety: Paris Hilton – Billion Dollar Entrepreneur. Paris Hilton (2011-06-28). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris Hilton: From Celebutante to Billion Dollar Mogul – ABC News. Abcnews.go.com (2011-07-20). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Official News: Paris To Design Azure Beach Club In The Philippines. Paris Hilton (2011-08-16). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Thomas, Karen (August 18, 2004). "A happy ending for Tinkerbell". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-08-18-hilton-dog_x.htm. Retrieved September 21, 2006.
- ^ Reardanz, Karen (July 26, 2007). "Hilton Buys a Dog From Spears' Pet Shop". San Francisco Chronicle (World Entertainment News Network). http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=18916. Retrieved July 26, 2007.
- ^ Gould, Mignon A. Paris Talks Togs — People's and Pet's. 'Yes Magazine/The Arizona Republic'. February 8, 2008.
- ^ Morgan, Charli (October 18, 2007). "Par-ice hilton – she wants to be frozen...with pets". Daily Star (United Kingdom). http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/18447/PAR-ICE-HILTON-She-wants-to-be-frozen-with-pets/. Retrieved August 21, 2009.
- ^ CBS Broadcasting Inc. (November 28, 2007). "Paris Sets The Record Straight On 'Ellen'". CBS. http://cbs5.com/entertainment/Paris.Hilton.Ellen.2.598168.html. Retrieved August 21, 2009. [dead link]
- ^ Smith, Emily (May 10, 2007). "Paris Hiltons new sex tape". The Sun (London). http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007040270,00.html.
- ^ Thomas, Karen. (2007-01-30) Paris Hilton website exposed. Usatoday. Com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Paris Hilton videos exposed online – V3.co.uk – formerly. Vnunet.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ "Site barred from releasing Hilton data". Associated Press. February 3, 2007. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070204/ap_on_en_ot/people_paris_hilton;_ylt=AgVM08oz_gIsp8UoknnsfMHMWM0F;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY-. Retrieved February 9, 2007. [dead link]
- ^ "WORLD NEWS NOW". CNN. http://edition.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/showbiz/2007/02/05/anderson.new.paris.tape.web.
- ^ Silverman, Stephen M.. (2007-06-27) Paris Hilton Speaks: 'I've Been a Little Immature' – Paris Hilton. People.com. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris Hilton to wed Benji Madden. NEWS.com.au. Retrieved on May 12, 2008.
- ^ "Hilton feels 'secure' with Madden". upi.com. March 15, 2008. http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/2008/03/15/Hilton_feels_secure_with_Madden/UPI-28821205594293/. Retrieved March 23, 2008.
- ^ Lansing, Kimberly. (2008-11-19) Paris Hilton and Benji Madden Split Up – Breakups, Benji Madden, Paris Hilton. People.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ "Paris Hilton and Benji Madden split". ninemsn. November 20, 2008. http://optuszoo.news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=668775&rss=yes&_cobr=optus. Retrieved November 20, 2008.
- ^ Paris Calls Doug Reinhardt 'My Sexy Boy' People.com, March 13, 2009
- ^ Paris on Doug: He's Gonna Be My Husband[dead link] Yahoo News, April 4, 2009
- ^ Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt split. Metro.co.uk (2010-04-12). Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Paris Hilton: Cy Waits 'inspires me to be the best I can be'. Azcentral.com (2010-12-23). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ [dead link]
- ^ Celebrity news and entertainment from. In Touch Weekly (2011-04-06). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ [dead link]
- ^ Paris Hilton Confirms Cy Waits Split. The Hollywood Gossip (2011-06-22). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ Paris Hilton Swears off Sex. Shortnews.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ "The Suspects Wore Louboutins" Page 3. Vanity Fair. Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ a b c "Barron Hilton to Donate 97% of Estate to Hilton Foundation". Planned Giving Design Center, LLC. December 26, 2007. http://www.pgdc.com/pgdc/news-story/2007/12/27/barron-hilton-donate-97-estate-hilton-foundation. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ Walker, Peter; Haroon Siddique and agencies (December 27, 2007). "Hilton grandfather pledges fortune to charity". The Guardian (London). http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/dec/27/usa.haroonsiddique. Retrieved December 27, 2007.
- ^ "Paris Hilton’s Grandfather to Donate a Majority of His Fortune". The New York Times. December 27, 2007. http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/27/us/27brfs-HILTON.html?_r=1&ref=us&oref=slogin. Retrieved December 27, 2007.
- ^ "Hilton, William – Overview, Personal Life, Career Details, Social and Economic Impact, Chronology: Hilton, William" (Encyclopedia). Net Industries. http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/articles/pages/6273/Hilton-William.html. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ Yu, Roger (December 27, 2007). "Hilton to donate bulk of fortune to foundation". USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-26-hilton-donate_N.htm. Retrieved April 2, 2011.
- ^ a b "Prosecutors' Motion To Revoke Paris Hilton's Probation". FindLaw. April 30, 2007. http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/ent/cahilton43007mot.html. Retrieved May 4, 2007.
- ^ "Paris Hilton's Misdemeanor DUI Charges". FindLaw. September 21, 2006. http://news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/ent/cahilton92606cmp.html. Retrieved May 4, 2007.
- ^ "Paris Hilton pleads no contest to DUI charge". MSNBC. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16757099/.
- ^ "Paris Hilton checks into Los Angeles County jail". Associated Press. June 4, 2007. http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/04/paris.hilton.ap/index.html. [dead link]
- ^ Online Petition[dead link]
- ^ "Hilton backs online pardon appeal". BBC News. May 9, 2007. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6637855.stm. Retrieved January 3, 2010.
- ^ "Paris Hilton Asks For Schwarzenegger Pardon". People Magazine. May 8, 2007. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20038172,00.html. Retrieved May 20, 2007.
- ^ "Activism: Free Paris/Jail Paris Petition Round-Up". Defamer. May 8, 2007. http://defamer.com/hollywood/activism/free-parisjail-paris-petition-round+up-258793.php. Retrieved May 20, 2007.
- ^ Jeremiah Marquez (May 17, 2007). "Hilton Drops Probation-Violation Appeal". Associated Press. http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=3185657. [dead link]
- ^ Associated Press. Paris Hilton sentenced to 45 days in jail. CNN. May 5, 2007.
- ^ Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Press Conference. Fox News Channel. June 7, 2007.
- ^ Deutsch, Linda (June 8, 2007). "Police take Paris Hilton to court hearing Friday in Los Angeles". CanWest Global Communications. http://www.canada.com/topics/entertainment/story.html?id=5dbfef68-cf6b-422e-902e-bb6e48db514d&k=45150&p=2. Retrieved June 2, 2006.
- ^ Blood, Michael (June 8, 2007). "Early release just latest controversy for Baca". Associated Press. http://www.dailynews.com/ci_6098443.
- ^ Hilton Headed Back to Jail for Full Sentence – ABC News. Abcnews.go.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Paris Hilton going back to jail[dead link]
- ^ Hilton Starts, Ends Week Behind Bars[dead link]
- ^ News Hamster. News.hamsterpower.org (2007-06-09). Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ "Interview With Paris Hilton". CNN. June 28, 2007. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/27/lkl.01.html.
- ^ Angelo, Marty (June 9, 2007). "Prison Minister Offers to Serve Paris Hilton's Remaining Jail Sentence". martyangelo.com. http://www.martyangelo.com/judge_sauer.htm.
- ^ "Prison Minister Offers to Serve Paris Hilton's Remaining Jail Sentence". emediawire.com. June 11, 2007. http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/6/emw532265.htm.
- ^ Paris Hilton marijuana charges dropped in South Africa. USA Today (2010-07-02)
- ^ Paris Hilton arrested at World Cup stadium: report. timeslive.co.za. 2 July 2010
- ^ Hilton held for carrying cannabis. RFI. 17 July 2010. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Paris Hilton Arrested On Cocaine Charge Sky News. August 28, 2010
- ^ 'Vapor Trail' Leads to Paris Hilton's Vegas Arrest – ABC News. Abcnews.go.com (2010-08-29). Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Samson, Pete (August 30, 2010). "Paris: Drug handbag is far too cheap for me". London: The Sun. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3116219/Paris-Hilton-charged-with-possessing-cocaine-in-Las-Vegas.html. Retrieved September 18, 2010.
- ^ a b "DA: Paris Hilton to avoid felony in Vegas arrest". Associated Press. September 17, 2010. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5h_ZLksW1mXYYlB0JXdgD3Px_H3fAD9IA37GG0. Retrieved September 18, 2010.
- ^ "No jail time for Paris Hilton". London: The Sun. September 18, 2010. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/3143574/No-jail-time-for-Paris-Hilton.html. Retrieved September 18, 2010.
- ^ a b "Paris Hilton Detained at Airport in Japan". Fox News. September 21, 2010. http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/09/21/paris-hilton-stopped-immigration-japan-airport-report-says/?test=latestnews.
- ^ a b Paris Hilton Stopped From Entering Japan By Immigration Officials After Drug Conviction In US | Showbiz News|Sky News. News.sky.com. Retrieved on 2010-12-27.
- ^ Paris Hilton praised by judge for doing more community service than ordered. NYPOST.com (2011-09-20). Retrieved on 2011-10-28.
- ^ The Dog Who Saved Christmas Vacation (TV 2010), IMDB.com
- Official website
- Paris Hilton at the Internet Movie Database
- Paris Hilton at Fashion Model Directory
- Paris Hilton discography at MusicBrainz
David Spade and Justin Timberlake
Teen Choice Awards host
2004 (with Nicole Richie)
Hilary Duff and Rob Schneider
Paris Hilton Albums Singles Films Reality TV BooksConfessions of an Heiress: A Tongue-in-Chic Peek Behind the Pose • Your Heiress Diary: Confess It All to Me Fragrances Related topics Book:Paris Hilton Category:Paris Hilton The Simple Life Episode list StarringParis Hilton • Nicole Richie Recurring/Related Places
List of episodes (U.S. Season 1) •List of episodes (U.S. Season 2)
StarParis Hilton American seriesParis Hilton's My New BFF (season 1) • Paris Hilton's My New BFF (season 2) British series UAE seriesParis Hilton’s Dubai BFF
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Paris Hilton — (2006) Paris Whitney Hilton (* 17. Februar 1981 in New York) ist als Modedesignerin, Fotomodell, Schauspielerin, Sängerin und Unternehmerin tätig. Bekannt wurde Paris Hilton als eine der zukünftigen Erben des Hilton Vermögens und Protagonistin… … Deutsch Wikipedia
Paris Hilton — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Paris Hilton Información personal Nombre real Paris Whitney Hilton … Wikipedia Español
Paris Hilton — Pour les articles homonymes, voir Hilton (homonymie). Paris Hilton … Wikipédia en Français
Paris Hilton — Paris Whitney Hilton (nacida el 17 de febrero de 1981) es una celebridad americana y heredera de los hoteles Hilton y de la fortuna del Real Estate de su padre. Es además modelo, actriz y cantante … Enciclopedia Universal
Paris Hilton — n. (born 1981) U.S. model and actress who is heiress of the Hilton Hotel fortune, nicknamed Paris the Heiress … English contemporary dictionary
Paris Hilton's My New BFF — Paris Hilton s My New BFF, also known simply as My New BFF and other alternate titles, is a competitive reality television show in which Paris Hilton searches for her new BFF ( best friend forever ). Following the success of the original US… … Wikipedia
Paris Hilton's Dubai BFF — Format Competitive reality show Starring Paris Hilton Opening theme My BFF by … Wikipedia
Paris Hilton's British Best Friend — Format Competitive reality show Created by Paris Hilton Starring … Wikipedia
Paris hilton life — Paris Hilton Pour les articles homonymes, voir Hilton (homonymie). Paris Hilton … Wikipédia en Français
Paris Hilton's My New BFF (2 temporada) — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Paris Hilton s My New BFF Creado por Jed Elinoff / Scott Thomas Presentado por Paris Hilton País de origen … Wikipedia Español