- Oh Ji-ho
Oh Ji-ho Born April 14, 1976
Mokpo, South Jeolla, South Korea
Other names Oh Jee-ho Alma mater Anyang University Occupation Model, actor Years active 1998 – present Height 1.83 m (6 ft 0 in) Korean name Hangul 오지호 Hanja 吳智昊 Revised Romanization O Jiho McCune–Reischauer O Chiho
Oh Ji-ho (born April 14, 1976 in Mokpo, South Jeolla, South Korea) is a South Korean actor and model, becoming popular with MBC's drama Couple or Trouble (환상의 커플, also known as Fantasy Couple) co-starring Han Ye-seul. He has also starred in the film My Wife is a Gangster 3.
Oh Ji-ho completed his education at Anyang University, located in Anyang City. He encountered controversy when his alleged ex-girlfriend Lim killed herself on January 9, 2007 shortly after the relationship ended. He said though he loved her, Lim was the one who wanted an end to their 2-year relationship. Later, a TV program interviewed Lim's relatives and got permission to enter her bedroom. They even showed some of Oh Ji-ho's personal items to the public, such as his screenplay and photos. After the show was aired, the TV station was severely criticized by the public for compromising others' privacy.
Some of the dramas he acted in were exported to Japan in 2007, which attracted attention from Japanese TV shows. His works in Korean Dramas such as Super Rookie and Couple of Trouble garnered him wide popularity in 2005 and 2007 respectively. Oh, after starring in the romantic comedy Get Karl, Oh soo Jung, and the series "Single Dad in Love", is currently working on the KBS drama Chuno as the main actor. For the television drama Chuno Oh had completed physical training and martial arts practice and his body (which has always been known for being well-built) has about 2% body fat.
- Sector 7 (2011)
- My Wife is a Gangster 3 (2006)
- Love Trilogy (2004)
- Silver Knife (2003)
- I Love You (2001)
- La Belle (2000)
- Kka (1998)
- Strangers 6 (MBC, 2011)
- The Fugitive: Plan B (KBS, 2010) - cameo
- Chuno: The Slave Hunters (KBS, 2010)
- Queen of Housewives (MBC, 2009)
- Single Dad in Love (KBS, 2008)
- Get Karl! Oh Su Jung (SBS, 2007)
- Couple or Trouble (MBC, 2006)
- Thanks Life (KBS, 2006)
- Autumn Shower (MBC, 2005)
- Super Rookie (MBC, 2005)
- Second Proposal (KBS, 2004)
- Confession (MBC, 2002)
- Cool (KBS, 2001)
- 2010 KBS Drama Awards: Excellence Award, Drama Series - Actor (Chuno)
- 2006 MBC Drama Awards: Best Couple Award with Han Ye Seul (Couple or Trouble)
- 2006 MBC Drama Awards: Popularity Award (Couple or Trouble)
- 2004 KBS Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actor (Second Proposal)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.