- Peter Deilmann Cruises
Peter Deilmann Cruises (German: Peter Deilmann Reederei GmbH & Co. KG) is a German cruise company which has offered river cruises throughout Europe and several ocean cruises. It is headquartered in Neustadt in Holstein, Germany.
Ocean, Sea, and Coastal Fleet
River Cruise Fleet
- MV Heidelberg
- MV Casanova
- MV Mozart
- MV Fredric Chopin
- MV Katharina von Bora
- MV Dresden
- MV Princess de Provence
- MV Cezanne
 [For all the ships]
Around 2000 the cruise line made about $100 million United States dollars per year. In 2009 in the United Kingdom Peter Deilmann Cruises joined the Truly Independent Professional Travel Organisation (TIPTO) marketing consortium, becoming its 16th member.
The company chartered the ill-fated Air France Flight 4590, the Concorde flight from Charles de Gaulle International Airport near Paris, France, to John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City, New York, United States (operated by Air France) which crashed on 25 July 2000 at Gonesse, France, killing all one hundred passengers and nine crew on board the flight, and four people on the ground. The flight was chartered by Peter Deilmann Cruises and all passengers were on their way to board the MS Deutschland cruise ship in New York City for a 16-day cruise to South America.
Both the .co.uk and the .com web domains are now offline. However the German one is still functioning.
- River cruises
- ^ "Konakt zur Reederei." Peter Deilmann Cruises. Retrieved on 2 May 2009.
- ^ Garrison, Linda. "Three Interesting Peter Deilmann Americas Itineraries on MS Deutschland." About.com. Friday 12 June 2009. Retrieved on 17 June 2009.
- ^ "Deilmann: Dream cruises turn to nightmare." BBC. Tuesday 25 July 2000. Retrieved on 17 June 2009.
- ^ http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://eurorivercruises.com/images/dresden.jpg&imgrefurl=http://eurorivercruises.com/Destinations/PD_overview_ct.html&usg=__4x1UMgbTwSe8vdQLV1JbqGLGwpw=&h=285&w=428&sz=27&hl=en&start=4&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=4AxnZxsReBTlbM:&tbnh=84&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3DPeter%2BDeilmann%2BCruises%2527s%2BMS%2BBerlin%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26tbs%3Disch:1
- ^ Miller, Marjorie and Carol J. Williams. "Engine Repair to Concorde Cited in Crash Inquiry." Los Angeles Times. 27 June, 2000. Part A, 1. Retrieved on 3 June 2009.
- ^ "Peter Deilmann Cruises joins TIPTO." Travel Weekly. 26 January 2009. Retrieved on 3 June 2009.
- ^ "Concorde Crash," The Canadian Encyclopedia.
- ^ "'Black boxes' recovered at Concorde crash site." CNN. 25 July 2000. Retrieved on 3 February 2010.
- ^ Miller, Marjorie and Carol J. Williams. "Engine Repair to Concorde Cited in Crash Inquiry." Los Angeles Times. 27 June, 2000. Part A, 1. Retrieved on 3 February 2010.
- Peter Deilmann Reederei (German)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Peter Deilmann Reederei — Unternehmensform Gmbh Gründung 1968 Unternehmenssitz … Deutsch Wikipedia
Peter Deilmann — (* 11. Mai 1935 in Travemünde; † 2. November 2003 in London) war ein deutscher Reeder. Er war Gründer und langjähriger Leiter der Peter Deilmann Reederei. Inhaltsverzeichnis 1 Leben 2 Publikationen 3 … Deutsch Wikipedia
Reederei Peter Deilmann — Rechtsform GmbH Gründung 2010 (Neugründung); 1972 … Deutsch Wikipedia
Port of Barrow — The Port of Barrow as seen from Walney Island in August, 2007 … Wikipedia
Neustadt in Holstein — Neustadt in Holstein … Wikipedia
Green Team Advertising — Infobox Company name = Green Team type = Independent foundation = 1993 location city = New York City location country = flagicon|USA location = locations = 2 offices in 2 countries key people = Founder: Hugh Hough Partners: Milton Kapelus, Jimmie … Wikipedia
The Waterfront Barrow-in-Furness — Artist s impression of apartments by the marina … Wikipedia
Air France Flight 4590 — on fire seconds after takeoff Accident summary Date … Wikipedia
MS Deutschland (1998) — MS Deutschland is a German registered cruise ship owned and operated by Peter Deilmann Cruises. She decorated in the Art Deco style made famous by such classic ocean liners as the SS Ile de France and SS Normandie . The Deutschland was launched… … Wikipedia
Nobiskrug — GmbH Type Ltd. Industry Shipbuilding Founded 1905 Headquarters Rendsburg, Germany Products Luxur … Wikipedia