- Nakanoshima Park
The Nakanoshima Park (中之島公園 Nakanoshima kōen) is the first public park opened by Osaka in 1891, after its foundation as a city. It is located in Kita ward, on the Nakanoshima (中之島) sandbank, laying between Dōjima and Tosabori Rivers. The 11 hectares park houses public facilities as Osaka Central Public Hall, Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library and Museum of Oriental Ceramics. It also holds a rose garden. The City Hall of Osaka building is located on its west-end.
- Kitahama Station (Keihan Railway Keihan Line, Osaka Municipal Subway Sakaisuji Line)
- Naniwabashi Station (Keihan Railway Nakanoshima Line)
- Yodoyabashi Station (Keihan Railway Keihan Line, Osaka Municipal Subway Midosuji Line)
- Ōebashi Station (Keihan Railway Nakanoshima Line)
- Higobashi Station (Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line)
- Watanabebashi Station (Keihan Railway Nakanoshima Line)
- Osaka Central Public Hall: Established in 1911, it is Neo-Renaissance architecture. A nationally Important Cultural Property.
- Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library: Established in 1904, it is Neo-Baroque Architecture. A nationally Important Cultural Property.
- Bank of Japan Osaka branch.
- Museum of Oriental Ceramics: Established by donation from Ataka family (They were trader.)
- ^ "中之島公園 (Nakanoshima kōen)" (in Japanese). http://www.ocsga.or.jp/osakapark/hfm_park/05nakanoshima/. Retrieved 2007-03-25.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nakanoshima (disambiguation) — Nakanoshima may refer to: Nakanoshima, a sandbank in central Osaka, Japan Nakanoshima Park on the sandbank Nakanoshima (Kagoshima), a volcanic island in Japan Nakanoshima, Niigata, Japan, a former town A district in Tama ku, Kawasaki See also… … Wikipedia
Nakanoshima — For other places with the same name, see Nakanoshima (disambiguation). Nakanoshima and City Hall Nakanoshima (中之島) is a 3 km long and 50 hectares narrow sandbank in Kita ku, Osaka city, Japan, that divides the Kyū Yodo River into the… … Wikipedia
Nakanoshima Station (Osaka) — Nakanoshima Station 中之島駅 Platform Location Prefecture … Wikipedia
Osaka Prefectural Nakanoshima Library — (大阪府立中之島図書館, Ōsaka Furitsu Nakanoshima Toshokan … Wikipedia
Minami-Temma Park — Kyū Yodo River and cherry blossom Type Urban park Location Fukushima w … Wikipedia
Expo Memorial Park — Nihongo|The Expo Memorial Park|万博記念公園|Banpaku kinen kōen is a park in Suita, Japan. It is located north of Osaka (about 15 km from Umeda). The park is the former site of Expo 70, a World s Fair held between March 15 and September 13, 1970. It is… … Wikipedia
Osaka — For other uses, see Osaka (disambiguation). Osaka 大阪 Designated city 大阪市 · Osaka City … Wikipedia
Kyū-Yodo River — Origin Yodo River, at Kema Lock Mouth Osaka Bay, at Tempozan Basin countries … Wikipedia
Ōebashi Station — 大江橋駅 Location Prefecture Osaka (See other stations in Osaka) City Osaka Ward Kita … Wikipedia
Naniwabashi Station — なにわ橋駅 Exit of Naniwabashi station Location Prefecture … Wikipedia