- Keihan Nakanoshima Line
Nakanoshima Station platforms, October 2008
Overview Type Commuter rail Locale Osaka Termini Temmabashi
Stations 5 Operation Opened October 19, 2008 Owner Nakanoshima High Speed Railway Company Operator(s) Keihan Electric Railway Co., Ltd. Depot(s) none Technical Line length 3.0 km Track gauge 1,435 mm (4 ft 8 1⁄2 in) Electrification 1,500 V DC, overhead catenary
- Local (普通): Nakanoshima - Kayashima, Demachiyanagi
- Semi-Express (区間急行): Nakanoshima - Kayashima, Hirakatashi / Kuzuha → Nakanoshima (rush hours only)
- Sub Express (準急): Nakanoshima - Demachiyanagi
- Commuter Sub Express (通勤準急): (weekday mornings only)
- Rapid Express (快速急行): (rush hours only)
- Commuter Rapid Express (通勤快急): from Demachiyanagi to Nakanoshima (weekday mornings only)
Station name Distance (km) Location Nakanoshima
(Osaka International Convention Center)
0.0 Kita-ku, Osaka Watanabebashi 0.9 Ōebashi 1.4 Naniwabashi 2.0 Temmabashi 3.0 Chūō-ku, Osaka
- July 10, 2001: Nakanoshima High Speed Railway Company was founded.
- May 28, 2003: Construction work commenced.
- November 13, 2006: New line and station names were officially announced.
- October 31, 2007: Tunnelling was completed.
- August 1, 2008: Test running commenced.
- October 19, 2008: Line opened.
- ^ Tetsudō Daiya Jōhō Magazine, November 2008 issue: "中之島線開業にともなう新ダイヤの概要", p. 14-17
- ^ Keihan press release: "中之島線内で習熟訓練運転を開始しました" (Nakanoshima Driver Training Starts), (August 1, 2008). Retrieved on October 24, 2008. (Japanese)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nakanoshima Station (Osaka) — Nakanoshima Station 中之島駅 Platform Location Prefecture … Wikipedia
Nakanoshima Station — is the name of three train stations in Japan: Nakanoshima Station (Hokkaidō) Located on the Sapporo Municipal Subway Namboku Line in Toyohira ku, Sapporo, Hokkaidō. Nakanoshima Station (Kanagawa) Located on the JR East Nambu Line in Tama ku,… … Wikipedia
Keihan Electric Railway — nihongo|Keihan Electric Railway Co., Ltd.|京阪電気鉄道株式会社|Keihan Denki Tetsudō Kabushiki gaisha (tyo|9045) is a Japanese railway operator in Osaka, Kyoto, and Shiga Prefectures. It is known as nihongo| Keihan |京阪|, nihongo| Keihan Dentetsu |京阪電鉄| or… … Wikipedia
Nakanoshima Park — Osaka Central Public Hall The Nakanoshima Park (中之島公園 Nakanoshima kōen) is the first public park opened by Osaka in 1891, after its foundation as a city. It is located in Kita ward, on the Nakanoshima (中之島) sandbank, laying between Dōjima and… … Wikipedia
Nakanoshima — For other places with the same name, see Nakanoshima (disambiguation). Nakanoshima and City Hall Nakanoshima (中之島) is a 3 km long and 50 hectares narrow sandbank in Kita ku, Osaka city, Japan, that divides the Kyū Yodo River into the… … Wikipedia
Osaka Loop Line — Ōsaka Loop Line 103 series (left) and 201 series EMUs Overview System … Wikipedia
Tanimachi Line — Tanimachi Line Tanimachi Line 30000 se … Wikipedia
Sakaisuji Line — Sakaisuji Line Sakaisuji Line 66 series train … Wikipedia
Midōsuji Line — Midōsuji Line Midōsuji Line 21 series train with red line … Wikipedia
Shijō Station (Keihan) — nihongo|Shijō Station|四条駅|Shijō eki is a train station on the Keihan Main Line of Keihan Electric Railway. It is located in Higashiyama ku, Kyoto, Japan.The station was named after Shijō Street as it is located where the railway along the bank of … Wikipedia