- Holy family (disambiguation)
Holy Family is a Christian term for Jesus, the Virgin Mary and St. Joseph.
Holy Family may also refer to:
- The Holy Family (painting), 1506 work by Michelangelo entitled Doni Rondo
- The Holy Family (Collinson painting), 1878 work by the Pre-Raphaelite painter James Collinson
- Holy Family Church (disambiguation), multiple places, including variations on the name such as Cathedral of the Holy Family, Church of the Holy Family, etc.
- The Holy Family Secondary School, a girls' secondary school in Newbridge, County Kildare
- Holy Family Academy (Philippines), a K-12 school in Angeles City
- Holy Family School (disambiguation), multiple schools
- Holy Family Academy (Bound Brook, New Jersey), elementary and middle school, Bound Brook, New Jersey
- Holy Family Academy (New Hampshire), a high school in Manchester
- Holy Family Academy (Bayonne, New Jersey), a high school
- Holy Family University, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia
- The Holy Family (book), by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels written in the 1800s
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Holy Ghost Fathers — For other Congregations of the Holy Ghost, see Congregation of the Holy Ghost (disambiguation). Congregation of the Holy Spirit The seal of the Congregation of the Holy … Wikipedia
Sagrada Familia (disambiguation) — Sagrada Familia may refer to:* La Sagrada Família, a large Roman Catholic basilica under construction in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. * La Sagrada Familia (song), a 1987 song by the Alan Parsons Project. * Sagrada Familia, Chile. See also * Holy… … Wikipedia
Church of the Holy Sepulchre — This article is about the church building in Jerusalem. For other uses, see The Holy Sepulchre (disambiguation). The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, also called the Church of the Resurrection by Eastern Christians, is a church within the walled Old … Wikipedia
Church of the Holy Apostles — This article is about a former church in Constantinople, modernday Istanbul. For other structures of the same or a similar name, see Church of the Holy Apostles (disambiguation). Coordinates: 41°1′11″N 28°56′59″E / … Wikipedia
Order of the Holy Cross — Anglicanism portal This article is about the Anglican Benedictine monastic community known as the Order of the Holy Cross. For other organizations with the same name, see Order of the Holy Cross (disambiguation). The Order of the Holy Cross is an … Wikipedia
Christ (disambiguation) — Christ is a title given to Jesus of Nazareth, in his role as the Messiah in Christian theology. Contents 1 In Christianity 2 In art 2.1 Music … Wikipedia
Church of the Holy Apostles (Athens, Greece) — For other churches with the same name, see Church of the Holy Apostles (disambiguation). Church of the Holy Apostles, Athens, Greece The Church of the Holy Apostles, also known as Holy Apostles of Solaki (Greek: Άγιοι Απόστολοι Σολάκη) is located … Wikipedia
Ficquelmont family — House of Ficquelmont, Coat of Arms Nine century old high nobility Lorrainerinct family ranking among the prominent of … Wikipedia
Trinity (disambiguation) — Trinity, in its general sense, can refer to any collection of three things. More specifically, it refers to:Religion*Trinity, the Christian concept of God as three persons *Trinity Sunday in Christian liturgy *Trimurti, the Hindu concept of God… … Wikipedia
Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor — For other uses, see Emperor Maximilian (disambiguation). Maximilian I Portrait by Albrecht Dürer, 1519 (Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna). Maximilian holds his personal emblem, the pomegranate … Wikipedia