- No Blue Thing
No Blue Thing Studio album by Ray Lynch Released 1989 Genre New Age
Length 39:21 Label Ray Lynch Productions
Windham Hill Records
Producer Ray Lynch Productions Ray Lynch chronology Deep Breakfast
No Blue Thing
Nothing Above My Shoulders but the Evening
Professional ratings Review scores Source Rating Allmusic "Once again this meticulous artist has produced a sublime album of sensitive and deep compositions and sophisticated yet uncluttered arrangements." 
- "No Blue Thing" – 5:35
- "Clouds Below Your Knees" – 4:40
- "Here & Never Found" – 4:44
- "Drifted in a Deeper Land" – 7:22
- "Homeward at Last" – 3:38
- "Evenings, Yes" – 4:52
- "The True Spirit of Mom & Dad" – 8:05
All music composed, arranged, and produced by Ray Lynch.
- Ray Lynch – keyboards, classical guitar
- Tom Canning – "guitar" keyboards on "Clouds Below Your Knees"
- Timothy Day – flute
- Julie Ann Giacobassi – oboe and English horn
- Amy Hiraga – violin
- David Kadarauch and Peter Wyrick – cello
- Basil Vendryes and Geraldine Walther – viola
- Mastered by Bernie Grundman (Bernie Grundman Mastering, Hollywood, California)
- Mixed by Ray Lynch and Daniel Ryman at Ray Lynch Productions studio except for “Evenings, Yes” (Recorded at Different Fur, San Francisco; engineered by Howard Johnston; mixed at Mobius, San Francisco)
Ray Lynch has produced a piano anthology, Ray Lynch Anthology, featuring selected pieces. The book presents each piece in standard notation for both hands, and also features a short interview. It includes four pieces from No Blue Thing: "No Blue Thing", "Here & Never Found", "Homeward at Last" and "Evenings, Yes".
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.