- Cadac Group
Cadac Group Type Private Industry Computer software
Founded Heerlen, The Netherlands (May 1986, 16 ) Founder(s) Ing. Jan Baggen (CEO) Headquarters Heerlen, Limburg, The Netherlands Number of locations 6 stores (2009) Area served Worldwide Products Organice, NXTdim, DeModus Services Consultancy, Project Management, Development, Training, Professional Resources, Support Revenue € 30.000.000 (2008) Owner(s) Ing. Jan Baggen Employees 200+ (2007) Website Cadac Group
Cadac Group is a software- en information technology company, active in the architecture, engineering & construction, mechanical engineering, process & electro, civil engineering and data management industry. Cadac Group is specialized in offering information technology solutions to create, manage & share digital design information.
Cadac Group is active worldwide in countries like Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Scandinavia (West Europe) and India. From an office nearby Boston, the American market is being served.
In his graduation year, during his internship at Arcade 'O Harris (one of the first Dutch companies who worked with CAD), he asked if he could sell the Autodesk systems, obviously against a margin. Arcade approved and the name Cadac, short reference for Computer-Aided Design Advice Centre was born. Jan Baggen graduated in 1987.
On 19 februari 1998 Jan Baggen was, at the age of 32, proclaimed Manager of the Year by the magazine Management Team. This award was handed out by Philips- top executive Cor Boonstra in a hotel in Noordwijk (The Netherlands).
In April 2007 Cadac Group took over NedGraphics Holding N.V. from Blue Fox Enterprises N.V. Nedgraphics was founded in 1978 and is producer and supplier of design- en geographical informationsystems.
- Cadac Group is the creator of the award-winning Cadac Organice Product Suite, a suite based on the Microsoft SharePoint Platform.
- The mechanical engineering business unit developed and manages NXTdim, an add-in for Autodesk Inventor.
- The architecture, engineering & construction business unit developed and manages DeModus. DeModus is Building Information Modeling software, consisting of a work methodology and a library for Autodesk Revit. DeModus software is multidisciplinary, available for both Revit Architecture and Revit Structure.
- Nedgraphics, a Cadac Group company, developed and manages NedInfra, a collection of applications for engineering and GIS professionals to work with on engineering platforms like AutoCAD Civil 3D and AutoCAD Map 3D.
Cadac Group is divided in 10 business units:
- Cadac Group BV Mechanical Solutions
- Cadac Group BV Building Solutions
- Cadac Group BV Training Solutions
- Cadac Group NV - Belgium
- Cadac Professional Resources BV
- NedGraphics BV
- Cadac Organice BNL BV
- Cadac Organice EMEA BV
- Cadac Organice Americas Inc.
- Cadac Organice APAC Pty ltd
- Supervisory board Cadac Group Holding
- F.J.A.M. Pistorius RA Voorzitter
- Drs. Th.M.A.J. Verhagen
- Executive board Cadac Group Holding
- Ing. Jan Baggen (Chief Executive Officer)
- Ing. Paul Smeets (Chief Technical Officer)
- Ing. John Limpens (Chief Procurement Officer)
- Drs. Astrid Spiertz (Chief Financial Officer)
- Official website Autodesk
- Official website Cadac Group
- Official website Organice
- Official website NXTdim
- Official website DeModus
- Official website Nedgraphics
- Official website NedInfra
- ^ Cadac Group Inc. moves to new office in Boston, Cadac Organice (11 december 2007)
- ^ Op cursus management leer je alleen trucs De Volkskrant (20 februari 1998)
- ^ Cadac neemt NedGraphics over GIS Magazine (13 april 2007)
- ^ Engineering document management and project collaboration, Cadac Organice
- ^ Official website DeModus
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Organice — is a software suite for Engineering Document Management and Document Control and is entirely based on Microsoft SharePoint and .NET technology. Organice is being developed by Cadac Organice, a subsidiary of the Cadac Group. The Cadac Organice… … Wikipedia
NedGraphics — Type Private Industry Computer software Automation Founded Vianen, The Netherlands (January 2007, 1 (1 01 2007)) Founder(s) Ing. Richard Goossens ( … Wikipedia
NedInfra — is a suite consisting of civil engineering and GIS software for AutoCAD Civil 3D and AutoCAD Map 3D, developed by NedGraphics, a Dutch company founded in 1978. Nedgraphics is part of the Cadac Group. The NedInfra suite is a collection of… … Wikipedia
Mixing console — In professional audio, a mixing console, or audio mixer, also called a sound board, mixing desk, or mixer is an electronic device for combining (also called mixing ), routing, and changing the level, timbre and/or dynamics of audio signals. A… … Wikipedia
Chronicon Scotorum — is a medieval Irish chronicle. According to Nollaig Ó Muraíle, it is a collection of annals belonging to the Clonmacnoise group , covering the period from prehistoric times to 1150 but with some gaps, closely related to the Annals of Tigernach .… … Wikipedia
Codex Salmanticensis — The Codex Salmanticensis (Brussels, Royal Library 7672–4) is a medieval Irish manuscript containing an extensive collection of Irish saints Lives, now in the Royal Library of Belgium in Brussels. It was culled by the compilers from various… … Wikipedia
Dany Saadia — at the 2008 Santa Barbara Film Festival Born September 19, 1963 (1963 09 19) (age 48) Mexico City, Mexico Occupatio … Wikipedia