- Mobarak Mosque (The Hague)
Mobarak Mosque in The Hague
Basic information Location The Hague, Netherlands Geographic coordinates Coordinates: Affiliation Islam Architectural description Architect(s) Frits Beck Architectural type Mosque Completed 1955 Specifications Minaret(s) 3
The Ahmadiyya Muslim Community came to the Netherlands in 1947 and Qudrat-Ullah Hafiz was the first missionary. The mosque designed by Frits Beck was opened by Sir Muhammad Zafrulla Khan on 9th of December 1955.
- Website (nl)
- Eric Roose: 50 years of Mosque Architecture in The Netherlands, EJOS, VIII (2005), No. 5, 1-46; ISSN 0928-6802
- Eerste moskee in Nederland 50 jaar oud, Decembre, 13th 2005
- Photo of the Mosque
- Photo of the entrance of the Mosque
- Queen Beatrix in front of the Mosque
This mosque or other Islamic place of worship article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. This Ahmadiyya-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.