Meru may refer to:
- Meru, Tanzania, a village in northern Tanzania (Arumeru District). It is inhabited by the Meru people of Tanzania, known as the "Wameru" in Bantu
- Meru, Kenya, a Eastern Province City in the Republic of Kenya , associated with:
- Meru, Hazaribagh, a small town in Jharkhand, India
- MERU, Holland, headquarters of the Transcendental Meditation movement
- Meru, Malaysia, a town in Klang, located in Selangor
- Meru, Western Australia, a locality near Geraldton
- Méru, a commune of the Oise département in France
- Mount Meru (Tanzania), a volcano near Arusha in northern Tanzania
- Meru Peak, a mountain in the Indian Himalayas
- Pelinggih Meru, is the multiple tiered roofs similar to pagoda in Balinese temple
- Prince Meru, main character from the anime movie Keroro Gunso the Super Movie 2: The Deep Sea Princess
In other uses:
- Mount Meru, a mountain in Hindu (and Jain and Buddhist) myth
- Meru, the head bead in a Hindu mala
- Meru Chakra, a name for Sri Chakra in Shri Vidya of Hindu Tantricism
- Meru (Legend of Dragoon), a playable character from the video games The Legend of Dragoon
- MERU, MilliEarthRateUnit, a measure related to the performance of an inertial navigation system
- MERU, a UK charity that custom-makes equipment for children with disabilities.
- Meru Project, an endeavour led by Stan Tenen and the Meru Foundation (US) attempting to show the common origin and metaphysical anchoring of the Greek, Hebrew and Arabic alphabets.
- Mweru (disambiguation)
- Meroo National Park
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.