- Moresnet (disambiguation)
Moresnet may refer to several places in eastern Belgium:
- Neutral Moresnet, a former neutral territory existing from 1816 to 1920.
- Neutral Moresnet, the capital of that territory, today known as Kelmis
- Moresnet-Village, also called Old Moresnet, the original village of that name, since 1975 part of the municipality of Plombières.
Hosting a large railway viaduct.
- Moresnet-Chapelle, also called Eikchen ("Little Oak"), a part of Moresnet-Village and since 1975 of the municipality of Plombières.
A site of pilgrimage.
- New Moresnet, formerly known as Prussian Moresnet, since 1977 part of the municipality of Kelmis.
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Neutral Moresnet — Moresnet redirects here. For other uses, see Moresnet (disambiguation). Neutral Moresnet Moresnet Neutre Neutral Moresnet Neutraal Moresnet Neutral territory … Wikipedia
Esperanto — This article is about the language. For other uses, see Esperanto (disambiguation). Esperanto Created by L. L. Zamenhof Date created … Wikipedia