- Nathan J. Brown (political scientist)
Nathan J. Brown (born 1958), a professor of Political Science and International Affairs and the former director of the Institute for Middle East Studies at George Washington University, is a scholar of Palestinian and Egyptian law and politics. Author of Democracy, History, and the Contest Over the Palestinian Curriculum, he is known for his vehement criticisms of the textbook analyses performed by the Center for Monitoring the Impact of Peace.
Professor Brown is of Jewish descent, and often travels to Israel.
"U.S. Foreign Policy and the Inter-Palestine Divide." Lecture given at the Palestine Center (Washington DC); watch video or read transcripts at 
- George Washington University
- Institute for Monitoring Peace and Cultural Tolerance in School Education
- Palestinian textbook controversy
- Israeli textbook controversy
- Elliot School Faculty Profile: Nathan J. Brown
- Democracy, History, and the Contest Over the Palestinian Curriculum
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.