- Commons (disambiguation)
Commons may refer to:
- John R. Commons, economist and labour historian.
- Kris Commons, Scottish footballer, currently playing for Celtic F.C..
- Boston Common, a central public park in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Algonquin Commons, a large outdoor shopping center in Algonquin, Illinois, often referred to as "the Commons".
- Ithaca Commons, a shopping street in Ithaca, New York.
- Common good
- Common land, shared area of land
- The commons, shared resources
- Commons (road), place where multiple roadways share pavement
- The House of Commons
- Wikimedia Commons, a project of the Wikimedia Foundation that serves as an online repository of images, sound, and other media files
- Creative Commons, licensing system for creative works
- Digital Commons, public domain knowledge reproduced in digital formats
- Apache Commons, repository of reusable Java programming language components
- The Commonlands, area in EverQuest 1 and 2
- Asia Commons, specifically applicable to Asian conditions
- Common (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
The commons — Commons redirects here. For other uses, see Commons (disambiguation). The commons is terminology referring to resources that are owned in common or shared between or among communities populations. These resources are said to be held in common… … Wikipedia
Common Good (disambiguation) — Common Good can refer to: The Common Good (Non Profit) a non profit US advocacy organization Common good : A political and philosophical concept common good (economics) a concept in the study of economics Common Good (organization) a non… … Wikipedia
Michel Mathieu (disambiguation) — Michel Mathieu may refer to: Michel Mathieu (1944 ), former High Commissioner of the Republic in French Polynesia Michel Mathieu (Canadian politician) (1838 1916), lawyer, judge and member of the Canadian House of Commons This disambiguation page … Wikipedia
Name (disambiguation) — A name is a label for a thing, person, place, product (as in a brand name) and even an idea or concept, normally used to distinguish one from another. Contents 1 See particularly 2 Computing 3 Music 4 Other … Wikipedia
Chaucer (disambiguation) — Geoffrey Chaucer was an English author, poet, philosopher, bureaucrat courtier, and diplomat. Chaucer may also refer to: 2984 Chaucer, a small main belt asteroid Chaucer (crater), a lunar crater Chaucer College, an independent graduate college… … Wikipedia
Faculty Commons — This article is about a Campus Crusade for Christ ministry. For other uses, see Faculty commons (disambiguation). Faculty Commons (known until 2007 as Christian Leadership Ministries, CLM) is the faculty ministry of the Campus Crusade for… … Wikipedia
Crewe (disambiguation) — Crewe may refer to: Places: Crewe, a town in Cheshire, England Crewe railway station, serving the town of Crewe Crewe Works, a railway engineering facility in the town Crewe Heritage Centre, a railway museum Crewe Hall, a Jacobean mansion east of … Wikipedia
Nisbet, Scottish Borders (disambiguation) — This page has been deleted. The deletion and move log for the page are provided below for reference. 16:44, 21 November 2011 HJ Mitchell (talk | contribs) deleted "Nisbet, Scottish Borders (disambiguation)" (G6: Unnecessary… … Wikipedia
Clerk (disambiguation) — A clerk is someone who works in an office. Contents 1 Office holder 1.1 Former titles 2 Non government titles 3 Media … Wikipedia
Creative Commons — This article is about the organisation. For their published licences, see Creative Commons licenses. For usage of product, see List of works available under a Creative Commons License. Creative Commons Founder(s) Lawrence Lessig Type … Wikipedia