- Mallory (disambiguation)
Mallory may also refer to:
- Mallory, West Virginia
- Mallory Township, Clayton County, Iowa
- Mallory Airport, an airport in West Virginia, United States
- Mallory Park, a motor racing circuit in Leicestershire, England
- Mallory Square, a public square in Key West, Florida, United States
In other uses:
- Mallory (Sliders), a character in the TV series Sliders
- Mallory bodies, pathologic inclusions in the human liver
- Mallory, a fictional, placeholder name for a malicious attacker in computer security and cryptographic discussions; see Alice and Bob.
- Mallory is also a girl's name that became popular in 1983. That was the year that the teenage character Mallory was introduced on the television show Family Ties. The Mallory character was named after teenager Mallory Prestlien, daughter of actors Robert Ivers (Prestlien) and Marcia Henderson. Mallory Prestlien went on to graduate from the University of Southern California and become managing producer at A & E Television Network before her death in 2005. From 1983-2009, 45,772 girls in the United States have been named Mallory.
- List of places named Mallory, a list of places categorized by region and fictional places
- List of places named Mallory (historical), a list of historical places named Mallory which no longer exist or are known by other names
- Mallory's Oracle, a novel by Carol O'Connell
- Mallory-Weiss syndrome, bleeding from tears at the junction of the stomach and esophagus in humans
- McNabb-Mallory rule, U.S. rule of evidence sometimes referred to as the Mallory rule
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mallory — For other uses, see Mallory (disambiguation). Contents 1 Notable people with the surname 2 Fictional characters with the surname … Wikipedia
Trafford (disambiguation) — Trafford is a Metropolitan Borough in Greater Manchester.Trafford may also refer to: *Old Trafford, Greater Manchester in Trafford, England *Trafford, Alabama, USA *Trafford, Pennsylvania, USAee also*Trafford Publishing, a Canadian vanity press… … Wikipedia
Kirkby (disambiguation) — Kirkby may refer to: Places in the United Kingdom * Kirkby, Merseyside * Kirkby, Lincolnshire * Kirkby, North Yorkshire * Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire * Kirkby in Furness, Cumbria * Kirkby la Thorpe, Lincolnshire * Kirkby on Bain,… … Wikipedia
George Herbert (disambiguation) — George Herbert is the name of:* George Herbert (1593 1633), an English poet * George Herbert, 5th Earl of Carnarvon (1866 1923), an English Egyptologist * George Herbert, 11th Earl of Pembroke (1759 1827), an English peer * George Herbert, 13th… … Wikipedia
Greenhouse (disambiguation) — Greenhouse may refer to:*Greenhouse, an indoor covered place where plants are grown and cultivated *Operation Greenhouse, a 1951 series of nuclear tests. *Greenhouse (automotive term), an automotive term. *Greenhouse debt, the measure to which… … Wikipedia
Indo-Aryan migration — For other uses, see Indo Aryan migration (disambiguation). Indo European topics Indo European languages (list) Albanian · Armenian · Baltic Celtic · Germanic · Greek Indo Iranian … Wikipedia
Mary Browne — For other people of the same name, see Mary Brown (disambiguation). Mary Browne Personal information Date of birth June 3, 1891(1891 06 03) Date of death August 19, 1971(1971 08 19) (aged 80) Country … Wikipedia
Mount Everest — Everest redirects here. For other uses, see Everest (disambiguation). Mount Everest (Qomolongma / Sagarmatha) Highest Mountain in the World … Wikipedia
Battle of Britain — This article is about the Second World War battle. For other uses, see Battle of Britain (disambiguation). Battle of Britain Part of the Second World War … Wikipedia
Mexicana de Aviación — For other uses, see Mexicana (disambiguation). Grupo Mexicana de Aviacion, S.A. de C.V. IATA MX ICAO MXA … Wikipedia