- Iriver H300 series
iriverH300 series of hard disk based multi- codecmusic jukebox player comprises two models, the iriver H320 and the iriver H340. As well as being able to play music, it is capable of transferring pictures directly from digital cameras and UMS-compatible devices, such as flash drives (on the international version), and displaying digital images on a colour screen. Since version 1.20+ of the firmware, the machine is able to play movies at 10 frames per second with Xvid encoding.
The features of the H300 series are
* 2 inch color screen
* Playback of
MP3, OGG, WMA, ASFand WAVencoded sound files
FM Radiowith 20 pre-set memories
* Built-in 1300 mA·h Li-polymer battery, advertised 16 hours playback time
JPGand BMP pictures
* Viewing TXT files
XviD AVIvideos encoded at 10 frames per second
* Recording via internal or external microphone or line-in to MP3
* Recording of FM Radio to MP3
USBv2.0 Device Interface
USBv1.1 On-The-Go (OTG) Host Interface (International models)
Motorola ColdfireCPU [http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IriverH3XXHardwareComponents#Motorola_Coldfire_Integrated_Mic]
There are two models
* iriver H320
** Toshiba MK2004GAL [ [http://www3.toshiba.co.jp/storage/english/spec/hdd/mk2004.htm Specifications for Toshiba MK2004GAL] ] 20 GB 1.8"
hard diskwith a depth of 5 mm
** Size is approx. 62x103x22 mm (Width x Height x Depth)
** Weight is approx. 183 g
* iriver H340
** Toshiba MK4004GAH [ [http://www3.toshiba.co.jp/storage/english/spec/hdd/mk4004gs.htm Specifications for Toshiba MK4004GAH] ] 40 GB hard disk 1.8"
hard diskwith a depth of 8 mm
** Size is approx. 62x103x25 mm
** Weight is approx. 203 g
There are two hardware types for each model. These hardware types are commonly referred to by the locations they are sold. The USA models, predominantly sold in
North America, have a built in DRM key, which lets them play music with Microsoft DRM. The International models, sold everywhere but North America, do not handle DRM-restricted content and have the HOST port linked to the battery, which allows them to do USB On-The-Go. The International models also support limited xvid(10 fps) video playback.
North American models can be modified to support USB OTG by means of a small internal soldering job, an external modified cable, or a USB transfer box. International firmware is also required.
There are 4 different firmware editions available for H300's
European - FM Radio tuner is fixed to European frequencies and the volume is limited as per EU directive. The video icon and mode introduced in v1.29 of the firmware is also not available due to licensing issues in Europe. This firmware is designated by an E appended to the version number. This firmware also ships in Australiaand New Zealand.
Korean - FM Radio frequency is selectable between European, Korean, Japanese or Americas standards. Volume is not limited. This firmware is designated by a K appended to the version number.
Japanese - Same as Korean but defaults to Japanese tuner region. This firmware is designated by a J appended to the version number.
Americas- Capable of playing WMA DRM protected music. This firmware has been updated twice since v1.02 (v1.03, v1.04) and does not have video support. It is also not possible to upgrade US firmware to any other firmware (including v1.03 unless it comes on the player) without permanently losing DRM capabilities.
Firmware version history
There have been different versions of the firmware over time
International firmware updates
This firmware applies to the European, Korean and Japanese editions of the firmware.
* 1.02: First "standard" firmware made for the players when released
* 1.07: Shipped with new players only
* 1.08: Shipped with new players only
* 1.20: Added video playback support
* 1.25: Video improved (fast-forward and rewind added) and also introduced a bug which reduced battery life considerably
* 1.27: Battery bug fixed and still better video
* 1.28: Added clock and WAV playback. Added use of subfolders in "text" mode and playback speed. Use of remote control no longer triggers player backlight. First version that correctly preserves dates on files copied via USB-OTG
* 1.29: Released November 2005 – Added video icon & mode, JPEG thumbnails, Hebrew/Greek tags, 24-hour clock, resume playlist playback and true shuffle bug fixes, including bug fixes regarding the remote control's backlight. Korean firmware defaults to Korean language for the control panel.
* 1.30: Released December 2005 – This release is for the European firmware only. Due to licensing issues in Europe, it removed the video icon & mode added in release 1.29.
* 1.31 Released November 20, 2006 – Added quicklist (playlist) and games. No word on any other additions or bugfixes. (UMS only, not for US M.T.P. players.) Available on [http://service.iriver.co.kr/cs_down_view.asp?idx=711&p_name=H320&p_group_cd=3&SrchItem=&SrchString=&SrchProduct=&page=1 Korean website] only as of January 2, 2007.
American firmware updates
This firmware only applies to the America's edition of the firmware.
* 1.02: Shipped with new players only
* 1.03: Shipped with new players only
* 1.04: Release November 2005 - Added support for .WAV playback, adjustable playback speed, JPEG Thumbnails, Hebrew/Greek tags, resume playlist playback, TEXT support for subfolders, true shuffle and bug fixes. This is the first version that can upgrade the America's firmware
iriver H100 series— the preceding series of harddrive players made by iriver
iriver H10 series— the following series
* [http://www.iriver.com iriver.com :: Manufacturers web site]
* [http://iriver.wikicities.com/wiki/H3xx_Series iriver Wiki :: H3xx Series]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Iriver H100 series — The iriver H100 series (originally iHP 100 series) is a series of discontinued portable digital audio players (DAP) made by iriver company and originally released in October 2003. The H100 players differ only in hard drive storage capacity, RAM… … Wikipedia
Iriver — (formerly iRiver) is a brand and division of ReignCom, manufacturer of digital audio players and other portable products. They typically include USB mass storage, or the Media Transfer Protocol, multiple codecs, FM tuners, recording capabilities … Wikipedia
H320 — can refer to: *H.320, a suite of video conferencing protocols *The iriver H320, a member of the iriver H300 series of media players … Wikipedia
iAUDIO — The iAUDIO logo iAUDIO is a brand of portable digital audio players produced by Korean consumer electronics manufacturer Cowon Systems. Contents 1 Cowon brand na … Wikipedia
IAUDIO — is a brand of portable digital audio player produced by Cowon. iAUDIO seriesThe iAudio range consists of players based on both flash memory and hard disk drives. Flash based players are available with a capacity of up to 16GB. The hard disk drive … Wikipedia
Rockbox — Infobox OS name = Rockbox caption = iPod Video using default theme developer = The Rockbox Project source model = Open source kernel type = supported platforms = Various Digital Audio Players ui = Graphical user interface family = Embedded… … Wikipedia
Rockbox — MP3 Player Betriebssystem Basisdaten Entwickler Rockbox Developer Team Aktuelle Version … Deutsch Wikipedia
Rockbox — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Logo de Rockbox. Rockbox es un firmware alternativo de código abierto para reproductores digitales de música tipo MP3. El cargador y el firmware permiten a estos reproductores funcionar sin las restricciones del… … Wikipedia Español
WavPack — Infobox Software name = WavPack caption = developer = David Bryant latest release version = 4.50 latest release date = June 13 2008 latest preview version = latest preview date = operating system = Cross platform genre = Audio codec Encoder… … Wikipedia
Rockbox — Главное меню с … Википедия