- Megalodon (disambiguation)
Megalodon or C. megalodon, a giant prehistoric shark.
Megalodon may also refer to:
- Megalodon (bivalve), a possibly polyphyletic genus of fossil heterodontid hippuritoid bivalve
- Megalodon (film), a 2002, American movie, shark horror/thriller film, that takes place out on a deep sea oil rig
- A song on Mastodon's album Leviathan
- A make of modern scuba diving rebreather
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Megalodon — For other uses, see Megalodon (disambiguation). Megalodon Temporal range: Late Oligocene Early Pleistocene 28–1.5 Ma … Wikipedia
Angel (disambiguation) — An angel is a supernatural entity in many religions.Angel may also refer to:In Literature* The Angel , a Hans Christian Andersen short story * Angel (novel), a 1957 novel * , a book about angels * Angel ( Meg series), the female megalodon of… … Wikipedia
Fossil — For other uses, see Fossil (disambiguation). Three small ammonite fossils, each approximately 1.5 cm across … Wikipedia
Sea serpent — This article is about sea serpents in mythology and cryptozoology. For actual marine snakes, see Sea snake. For other uses, see Sea serpent (disambiguation). Sea Serpent (Various) A sea serpent from Olaus Magnus s book History of the Northe … Wikipedia