- Paul Wellstone
rowspan=2 |Grass Roots
Party shading/Green align="right" |10,119
Party shading/Green align="right" |<1%|
Party shading/Independent |Write-ins
Party shading/Independent align="right" |1,803
Party shading/Independent align="right" |<1%||||||
External links and references
* [http://wellstone.org/organizing_corner/actionitem_detail.aspx?itemID=4333&catID=3880 Get Out The Vote!]
* [http://www.mnwpc.org/ewomen/educate/newsletter.cfm?NewsletterID=65 MnWPC eWomen Win]
* [http://www.pelicanarts.com/10_2003.htm Live Events:] "(October 25, 2003)"
* [http://www.wellstoneaction.org/ Wellstone Action] , an advocacy group organized by Wellstone's survivors.
* [http://www.carryitforward.org/ Wellstone documentary home page]
* [http://www.mdcenter.umn.edu/ The Paul and Sheila Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Center] at the University of Minnesota
* [http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/10/25/plane.crash.minn/ Senator, family members killed in Minnesota plane crash] , CNN, October 25, 2002
* [http://villagenews.weblogger.com/stories/storyReader%246453 Friends Recall Dreamer] , "Roll Call," October 28, 2002
* [http://villagenews.weblogger.com/stories/storyReader%246442 Congress Mourns Wellstone] , "Roll Call," October 28, 2002
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/26/national/26MINN.html Minnesota Crash Kills Wellstone Amid Senate Fight] , "The New York Times," October 26, 2002
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/25/politics/25CND-CRASH.html Minnesota Senator Is Among 8 Dead in Crash] , "The New York Times," October 25, 2002
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/26/obituaries/26WELL.html THE SENATOR: Paul Wellstone, 58, Icon of Liberalism in Senate, Dies] , "The New York Times," October 26, 2002 obituary
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/26/politics/campaigns/26FAMI.html THE FAMILY: A Lifetime Together, Serving the People] , "The New York Times," October 26, 2002
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/07/national/07MINN.html Specter of War Sets Debate in a Tight Race in Minnesota] , "The New York Times," October 5, 2002
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/10/politics/10MINN.html Minnesota Swing Voters Are Seen as Crucial in Senate Race] , "The New York Times," March 10, 2002
* [http://www.nytimes.com/2002/02/25/politics/25WELL.html Senator Wellstone of Minnesota Says He Has Multiple Sclerosis] , "The New York Times," February 25, 2002
* [http://www.ntsb.gov/publictn/2003/AAR0303.pdf Aircraft Accident Report: Loss of Control and Impact With Terrain Aviation Charter, Inc. Raytheon (Beechcraft) King Air A100, N41BE Eveleth, Minnesota October 25, 2002] , "National Transportation Safety Board," report number AAR-03-03, adopted on November 18, 2003
* [http://www.geocities.com/~demcrat/windex.html The Voice of Paul Wellstone]
* [http://www.geocities.com/botenth/paul.htm Was Senator Wellstone murdered?]
* [http://mindprod.com/politics/asbestos.html American politicians killed in plane crashes since 1980]
* Blodgett, Jeff, "Winning Your Election the Wellstone Way," University of Minnesota Press, 2008. Not politics as usual, this book is an advanced strategy for running and winning a progressive campaign.
*Casper, Barry (Mike), "Lost in Washington: Finding the Way Back to Democracy in America", University of Massachusetts Press, 2000.
* Four Arrows (Don Trent Jacobs) and Fetzer, Jim, "American Assassination: the Strange Death of Senator Paul Wellstone", Vox Pop, 2004.
*Hightower, Jim. "Swim Against the Current: Even a Dead Fish Can go With the Flow". Hoboken, NJ: Wiley and Sons, Inc, 2008.
*Lofy, Bill, "Paul Wellstone: The Life of a Passionate Progressive", University of Michigan Press, 2005
*Lofy, Bill, "Politics the Wellstone Way: How to Elect Progressive Candidates and Win on Issues", University of Minnesota Press, 2005
*McGrath, Dennis J. and Smith, Dane, "Professor Wellstone Goes to Washington: The Inside Story of a Grassroots U.S. Senate Campaign", University of Minnesota Press, 1995.
*Wellstone, Paul, "The Conscience of a Liberal: Reclaiming the Compassionate Agenda", University of Minnesota Press, 2002.
*Wellstone, Paul, "How the Rural Poor Got Power: Narrative of a Grass-Roots Organizer", University of Minnesota Press, 2003.
*Wellstone, Paul, and Barry Casper, "Powerline: The First Battle of America's Energy War", University of Minnesota Press, 2003.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.