Channeling, or channelling, can refer to
- Channelling (physics), the process that constrains the path of a charged particle in a crystalline solid.
- metabolite or substrate channeling in biochemistry and cell physiology.
- Channeling (insurance, legal), a term used to indicate a contractual or legal redirection of responsibilities from an organization to another.
- Channeling (as a medium), a term used in reference to the esoteric process of receiving messages or inspiration from extra-dimensional beings or spirits, whereby one is a medium or channel for such an entity.
- Chopping and channeling, one method of lowering an automobile's body.
- Channelled text
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.