- Curse (disambiguation)
Curse, the opposite of a blessing or charm may also refer to:
- "The curse", a euphemism for menstruation
- The Curse, an informal term for the Biblical expulsion of Adam and Eve from the Garden of Eden due to their original sin, and the consequent The Fall of Man
- Curse and mark of Cain, the punishment of the first murder
- Curse of Turan, related to the misfortune(s) of Hungary and Hungarians
- A euphemism for profanity
- Curses (programming library), a programming library for Unix and Unix-like systems
- Resource curse, the economic theory that wealth of resources slows national growth.
- Curse (rapper), German rapper
- Curse (Alien Sex Fiend album), an album by Alien Sex Fiend
- "Curses", a 2004 song by Bullet for My Valentine
- Curses (Vanna album), an album by Vanna
- Curses (Future of the Left album), an album by Future of the Left
- Curse (video game), a Sega Mega Drive console game
- Curses (computer game), an interactive fiction computer game
- Curses!, a 1925 film directed by Fatty Arbuckle
- The Curse (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Curse — For other uses, see Curse (disambiguation). A woman makes a cursing ritual ceremony, by Hokusai A curse (also called execration) is any expressed wish that some form of adversity or misfortune will befall or attach to some other entity one or… … Wikipedia
Curse and mark of Cain — Mark of Cain redirects here. For other uses, see Mark of Cain (disambiguation). In Christianity and Judaism, the curse of Cain and the mark of Cain refer to the passages in the Biblical Book of Genesis where God declared that Cain, the firstborn… … Wikipedia
Curse of the Undead — For other uses, see Curse of the Undead (disambiguation). Curse of the Undead Directed by Edward Dein Produced by Joseph Gershe … Wikipedia
My Curse — may refer to: My Curse (song), a song by Killswitch Engage My Curse , a song by The Afghan Whigs from Gentlemen My Curse , a song by The Generators from Excess, Betrayal...And Our Dearly Departed My Curse , a song by H2O from H2O This… … Wikipedia
Crimson (disambiguation) — Crimson is a colour. Crimson may also refer to: SGI Crimson, a Silicon Graphics computer workstation Harvard Crimson, the nickname for the athletic teams of Harvard University The Harvard Crimson, the daily student newspaper of Harvard University … Wikipedia
Mark of Cain (disambiguation) — The Mark of Cain mainly refers to the Curse and mark of Cain from the Bible. Mark of Cain may also refer to: The Mark of Cain (band), an Australian band The Mark of Cain (1916 film), a 1916 silent film starring Lon Chaney, Sr. The Mark of Cain… … Wikipedia
Dragon Ball (disambiguation) — Dragon Ball is a Japanese media franchise. Dragon Ball or DragonBall may also refer to: Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball: Curse of the Blood Rubies, a 1986 animated film Dragon Ball (1990 film) DragonBall or Freescale DragonBall, a microcontroller… … Wikipedia
Skull Island (disambiguation) — Skull Island may refer to:* Skull Island, a fictional island in the King Kong franchise * Skull Island (The Curse of Monkey Island), a fictional island in the video game The Curse of Monkey Island * Skull Island (Washington), in Washington State… … Wikipedia
Jinx (disambiguation) — A jinx is a condition of bad luck possibly by way of a curse. Jinx may also refer to: * Jinx (album), by Quarashi *Jinx (children s game) *Jinx (DC Comics), a DC comic book character *Jinx ( G.I. Joe ), a character in G.I. Joe media *Jinx ( Known … Wikipedia
The Dead One (disambiguation) — The Dead One may refer to:In Film: * The Dead Ones , a 1948 film created by director Gregory J. Markopoulos. * The Dead One (1961 film) , a film about a voodoo curse. Created by Barry Mahon and starring John MacKay. Released as Blood of the… … Wikipedia