- Rock and roll (disambiguation)
Rock and rollis a popular music style.
Rock and roll or Rock 'n' roll may refer to:
* "Rock n Roll" (Ryan Adams album)
* "Rock'n Roll" (Dread Zeppelin album)
* "Rock 'n' Roll" (John Lennon album)
* "Rock 'n' Roll" (Motörhead album)
* "Rock'n Roll" (New York Dolls album)
* "Rock 'n' Roll" (Potshot album)
* "Rock & Roll" (Vanilla Fudge album)
* "Rock 'n' Roll Music" (The Beatles album)
* "Rock and Roll" (Beyond album), by Beyond
* "Rock and Roll" (Led Zeppelin song)
* "Rock and Roll" (Gary Glitter song)
Rock and Roll Music", by Chuck Berry, famously covered by The Beatles
* "Rock and Roll", by Edan from " Beauty and the Beat"
* "Rock & Roll", by The Velvet Underground from "Loaded"
* "Rock'n Roll", by Daft Punk from "Homework"
* "Rock 'n' Roll", by Krokus from "
One Vice at a Time"
* "Rock 'n' Roll", by Status Quo from "
* "Rock 'n' Roll", by The Prodigy"song.
Rock and Roll (dance), a competitive form of dance
* "Rock 'n' Roll" (computer game), a 1989 game for 8-bit systems
* "Rock & Roll" (film), a 2007 Malayalam film directed by Renjith
Rock 'n Roll (G.I. Joe), a character from the G.I. Joe universe
* "Rock 'n' Roll" (play), play by Tom Stoppard
Rocking and rolling, a name for cueing techniques in sound and video recording
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Shake, Rattle and Roll (disambiguation) — Shake, Rattle and Roll can refer to:* Shake, Rattle and Roll , the rhythm and blues and rock and roll song * Shake, Rattle and Roll (album), a 1955 rock and roll album by Bill Haley His Comets * Shake, Rattle, and Roll (TV series) , a 1977 Hanna… … Wikipedia
Chinese rock — For other uses, see Chinese rock (disambiguation). Cui Jian, considered the father of Chinese rock. Music of China … Wikipedia
Circus (disambiguation) — Contents 1 In music 2 In film 3 In television 4 In literatu … Wikipedia
Pop rock — For other uses, see Pop rock (disambiguation). Pop rock Stylistic origins Pop, rock Cultural origins 1960s, United Kingdom and United States Typical instruments Electric guitar, bass guitar, drums … Wikipedia
Crow (disambiguation) — Contents 1 People 2 Places 3 Music 4 Entertainment … Wikipedia
Cheetah (disambiguation) — The cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) is the fastest of all land animals, and a member of the Felidae family. Cheetah may also refer to: Miracinonyx, or American cheetah, a prehistoric genus of big cats In aviation: Atlas Cheetah, a South African… … Wikipedia
Dazed and Confused — For other uses, see Dazed and Confused (disambiguation). Dazed and Confused Theatrical release poster Directed by Richard Linklater … Wikipedia
Matchbox (disambiguation) — A matchbox is a box made of cardboard or thin wood designed to hold matches. Matchbox may also refer to: Matchbox (brand), a well known brand name of die cast toys, originally sold in replica matchbox packaging Matchbox (window manager), a window … Wikipedia
Perry (disambiguation) — Perry is an alcoholic beverage made of fermented pear juice.Perry may also refer to:* Perry (album), by American singer Perry Como * Perry (car), a pre–World War I British car maker * Perry Drug Stores, a defunct drugstore chain in the United… … Wikipedia
Phenom (rock group) — For other uses of the term Phenom, see Phenom (disambiguation). Phenom The 2006 lineup of Phenom. From left to right: Gaurav Joshua Vaz, Jnaneshwar JD Das, Mark Lazaro, Trinity Tiny D Souza, and Mrinal Kalakrishnan. Background information … Wikipedia