- Chris Rado
Christian Rado Nationality American Born 1975
National Hot Rod Association Sport Compact Teams WORLD Racing
He is chiefly notable for his partipication in import drag racing, currently driving a factory backed Scion tC in the Pro FWD category in the NHRA Sports Compact series for his own team, WORLD Racing in addition to other series such as the NOPI Drag Racing Series and Battle of the Imports. In addition to this, Rado also partipicates in time attack events also in a tC particularly in National Auto Sport Association (NASA) time attack, Super Street Super Lap Battles and Redline Time Attack.
Beside his factory sponsor, Rado's sponsors include WORLD electronics, a family run company run by his father, NOS Energy Drink, Bullseye Power, JE Pistons, Turbonetics, Sperco, Need for speed (video game), Mishimoto Automotive, and Advanced Clutch Technology.
In 2002 Chris founded WORLD Motorsports, Inc. As one of the leaders on the professional compact drag racing circuit, Chris has always been viewed as an innovator paving the way for others to follow. Chris is the owner of WORLD Racing, a professional drag race, time attack, and show circuit team that has captured the hearts of millions of motorsports fans over a thirteen year time span.
A large sponsor of Chris's is WORLD electronics, his family business, which builds high-tech circuit boards for companies such as Lucent and other cutting-edge communications companies. Since Chris Rado's father, Joe Rado, bought it in 1986, it boomed from an eight-person company in the basement of a house in West Chester, PA to become a 125-employee powerhouse in a 85,000-square-foot (7,900 m2) facility in Reading, PA. The first product released was a hit in the import-racing world. The company's Total Boost Controller (TBC-1), is a proportional controller that allows the user to control boost over time, over gear, and over rpm. It is adjustable from 0-100 psi with accuracy claimed to be within .10-psi and comes with a built-in ignition retard. A super-high-contrast LCD screen makes entering input a snap even under harsh daylight conditions and it's shielded from RFI and EFI interference. Rado's current Chief Mechanic is Gary Kubo, the husband of import drag racer Lisa Kubo
•Set the fastest FWD quarter mile time at 6.94 in his Scion tC.
•1st Place! New FWD Record 1:03.623 Phoenix International Raceway, AZ Taking FIRST OVERALL
•1st Place!New FWD Record 2.27.xxx Spring Mountain Motorsprots Park Pahrump, NV
•1st Place!New FWD Record 1:35.989 Carolina Motorsports Park,SC. Taking 3rd overall.
•1st Place!New FWD Record 1:03.084 Nashville Super Speedway, TN. Taking 2nd overall.
•1st Place! New FWD Record 1:22.623 Willow Springs, Rosemond, CA. Taking 5th overall.
•1st Place! New FWD Record 1:30.717 Autobahn Country Club, Joliet, IL
• Broke his record from the previous year at Willow Springs International Motorsports Park. He currently holds the title of the fasted lap in the FWD Unlimited Class with a time of 1:27.30
• 1st Place FWD Record Summit Point Motorsports Park
• Set a new lap record for FWD with a 1:29.34 and took first place at Willow Springs.
• Chris went his fastest in a FWD car 7.34 seconds in the 1/4 mile
• Pepsi spokesperson for Car Culture & Street Motion Tour
• Factory Scion tC Drag Program spokesperson
• Raced in the NDRA & NHRA Drag Series
• Large presence with race and project vehicles at major car shows including: DUB, Hot Import Nights, Hot Import Days & the Super Street Tour
• Debut of the most radical FWD Drag Race Car in the World
• Chris also revved up the MTV Special: Life in the Fast Lane- documenting the wild lifestyle and heavy foot of Pro Drag Racer Chris Rado. The show has resulted in some of the highest ratings on MTV and MTV2, introducing the sport compact era to mainstream TV
• 4 event Wins
• 2 event Runner Ups
• #1 Qualifier in 8 straight events
• NHRA points Championship Runner-Up in Pro FWD
• NDRA points Championship Runner-Up in Pro FWD
• NDRA National ET & MPH record holder
• First NHRA Sports Compact Toyota factory-team driver
• Toyota development and transition year in NHRA
• 4 event Wins
• "Quickest & Fastest Pro FWD unibody vehicle in the World"
• First PRO FWD into the "8s" (8.91 @ 159.8 MPH)
• Held the World Speed Record (8.94 @ 161.8 MPH)
• NIRA Points Championship Runner-Up in Pro FWD
• 6 event wins
• "Quickest and Fastest Pro FWD uni-body"
• 8 event wins
• World Record Speed for uni-body Pro FWD (9.25 sec. / 159 MPH)
• NHRA Points Championship runner-up in Pro FWD
• 10 event wins
• Super Street "Rookie of the Year"
• First NHRA import winner 
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Mishimoto — Automotive Type Corporation Industry automotive accessory, tuning and motorsport Founded 2003 Headquarters Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A. Products … Wikipedia
NOS (drink) — NOS High Performance Energy Drink Type High performance Energy drink Manufacturer Coca Cola … Wikipedia
Willow Springs International Motorsports Park — The main track is a challenging 2.5 mile long road course that is unchanged from its original 1953 configuration. The interesting elevation changes and high average speeds make it a favorite of many road racing drivers. Willow Springs… … Wikipedia
Liste der Biografien/Ra–Rad — Biografien: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q … Deutsch Wikipedia
On an Island — Studio album by David Gilmour Released 6 March 2006 (UK) 7 March … Wikipedia
On An Island — David Gilmour – On An Island Veröffentlichung 2006 Label EMI (UK) Columbia Records (USA) Genre(s) Bluesrock Artrock Psychedelic Rock Anzahl der Titel 10 … Deutsch Wikipedia
Conversion therapy — Conversion therapy, sometimes called reparative therapy or reorientation therapy, is one type of sexual orientation change effort that attempts to change the sexual orientation of a person from homosexual or bisexual to heterosexual. These… … Wikipedia
French Open — Internationaux de France de Roland Garros Internationaux de France de Roland Garros logo des Internationaux de France de Roland Garros Création … Wikipédia en Français
Internationaux De France De Roland-Garros — logo des Internationaux de France de Roland Garros Création … Wikipédia en Français
Internationaux de France — de Roland Garros Internationaux de France de Roland Garros logo des Internationaux de France de Roland Garros Création … Wikipédia en Français