- Delfy and His Friends
Delfy and His Friends Format Animated series Created by D'Ocon Films Written by Antoni D'Ocón (idea), Ramón Herrero, Josep Peña Directed by Antoni D'Ocón Composer(s) Josep Roig Country of origin Spain No. of episodes 91 Production Running time 23 minutes (approx.) Broadcast Original run 1992 – 1992
Delfy and His Friends (Spanish: Delfy y sus amigos) is a Spanish animated series for children which was produced in 1992 by D'Ocon Films.
The series focuses on Delfy the dolphin and his friends and their underwater adventures throughout the sea when in every episode they are compelled to defended their habitat from the schemes of a greedy eagle, his kangaroo assistant and a group of sharks.
- Delfy - a young blue dolphin with a captain hat. He's the main protagonist of the series.
- Chees - a female dolphin and Delfy's girlfriend.
- Fasty - A Hermit crab.
- Rudy - A crab.
- Baby Whale - A young whale.
- Froggy - Delfy's best friend. He's a green monkfish in the original version. Strangely, in some others versions, he said he's a frog.
- The Hammerhead shark - A gentle shark
- The Swordfish
- The octopus
- Police Agent - A fish who travel on his sea horse's back.
- The turtle
- Dan - An anthropomorphic walrus, Delfy's friend who stays on land. He works in a lighthouse.
- Mick - An anthropomorphic and friendly puppy.
- Gigi - An anthropomorphic female puppy, Mick's best friend.
- Captain Vinager - An anthropomorphic vulture, Delfy's worst enemy. He's a pirate and always attack the aquatic animals.
- Boing - An anthropomorphic and stupid kangaroo, Vinager's partner.
- Sharky - A pirate shark and the main enemy underwater.
- Sharko - Another shark, Sharky's friend.
This Spanish television programme-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.