- List of glossing abbreviations
This pages lists common abbreviations for grammatical terms that are used in linguistic
* "Enclyclopedia of Language and Linguistics," 2nd edition.
* " [http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/resources/glossing-rules.php Leipzig Glossing Rules] "
* Payne, Thomas E. 1997. Describing Morphosyntax.
* Bybee, Perkins, Pagliuca. 1994. "The Evolution of Grammar."
* Blake, "Guide to Terminology."
* Aikhenvald, Alexandra. 2004. "Evidentiality."
* Helasvuo, Marja-Liisa. "Argument splits in Finnish grammar and discourse."
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Wikipedia:Glossary — Welcome to Wikipedia, which anyone can edit. Help index: Ask questions · Learn wikicode · View FAQ · Read Glossary · Live Wikipedia editing related help via web chat … Wikipedia
biblical literature — Introduction four bodies of written works: the Old Testament writings according to the Hebrew canon; intertestamental works, including the Old Testament Apocrypha; the New Testament writings; and the New Testament Apocrypha. The Old… … Universalium
Manuscript culture — The transition of communication technology: Oral Culture, Manuscript Culture, Print Culture, and Information Age[dubious – discuss] Manuscript culture uses manuscripts to store and disseminate information; in the West, it generally preceded the… … Wikipedia