- Devil's Food
Devil's Food Compilation album by Supersuckers Released April 5, 2005 Genre Rock and Roll Label Mid Fi Recordings Supersuckers chronology Live at the Tractor Tavern
- "Gato Negro"
- "Shake It Off"
- "Hey Ya"
- "Teenage Shutdown"
- "Doublewide" (country version)
- "Team Man"
- "Can Pipe"
- "Rubber Biscuit"
- "Born with a Tail" (country version)
- "Devil's Food"
- "Sail On"
- "Kid's Got It Comin'"
- "Eastbound & Down"
- "Then I'm Gone"
- "Flyin' Into the Mid-Day Sun"
- "End of an Era"
- "Gato Negro" originally appears on a split single with the band Zeke
- "Hey Ya" is a cover of the song by OutKast
- "Teenage Shutdown" is a cover of the song by Electric Frankenstein, originally appearing on Splitsville 1
- "Rubber Biscuit" is a cover of the song by The Chips
- "Sail On" is a cover of the song by The Commodores
- "Eastbound & Down" is a cover of the Jerry Reed song originally written for the movie Smokey and the Bandit
- "Doublewide" and "Born With a Tail" are country versions of songs originally appearing on the band's 1995 Sub Pop release entitled The Sacrilicious Sounds of the Supersuckers
Eddie Spaghetti • Dan "Thunder" Bolton • Scott Churilla • Marty Chandler
Ron "Rontrose" Heathman · Dusty Watson · Dancing Eagle · Rick Sims · Eric Martin
Studio albums EPs Live albums Singles"Hell City, Hell" · "She's My Bitch" · "Born with a Tail" · "Marie" · "Mother Mary" (Split 7" with Tenderloin) Compilations Related articles
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
devil's food — noun very dark chocolate cake • Syn: ↑devil s food cake • Hypernyms: ↑chocolate cake * * * noun see devil s food cake … Useful english dictionary
Devil's food cake — with vanilla frosting Devil s food cake is a moist, airy, rich chocolate layer cake. It is considered a counterpart to the white or yellow angel food cake. Due to differing recipes and changing ingredient availability over the course of the… … Wikipedia
Devil’s food cake — с ванильной начинкой Devil’s food cake популярный американский шокол … Википедия
devil's-food cake — ☆ devil s food cake [dev′əlz fo͞od΄ ] n. a rich cake made with chocolate or cocoa and baking soda * * * … Universalium
devil's food cake — devil s food .cake n [U and C] AmE a type of chocolate cake … Dictionary of contemporary English
devil's food cake — devil s food ,cake noun count or uncount a type of rich chocolate cake … Usage of the words and phrases in modern English
devil's-food cake — ☆ devil s food cake [dev′əlz fo͞od΄ ] n. a rich cake made with chocolate or cocoa and baking soda … English World dictionary
devil's food cake — UK / US noun [countable/uncountable] Word forms devil s food cake : singular devil s food cake plural devil s food cakes a type of chocolate cake often eaten in the US … English dictionary
devil's food cake — noun very dark chocolate cake • Syn: ↑devil s food • Hypernyms: ↑chocolate cake * * * noun, pl ⋯ cakes [count, noncount] US : a sweet chocolate cake compare ↑angel food cake * * * devil’s food cake [ … Useful english dictionary
devil's food cake — a rich chocolate cake. [1900 05, Amer.; modeled on ANGEL FOOD CAKE] * * * … Universalium