- Doré (disambiguation)
Doré may refer to:
People with the surname Doré:
- André Doré (born 1958), former professional ice hockey player
- Daniel Doré (born 1970), former professional ice hockey right winger
- Edna Doré (born 1921), British actress
- Gustave Doré (1832–1883), French artist, engraver, illustrator and sculptor
- Jean Doré (born 1944), Canadian politician
- Julien Doré (born 1982), French singer
- Marie-Joseph-Camille Doré (born 1831), captain in the French navy
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.