- Dugan (disambiguation)
Dugan or Duggan is an Irish surname, and may also refer to:
- Fictional characters
- Duggan, a New Zealand TV series with a police Detective Inspector played by John Bach
- Dixie Dugan, syndicated newspaper comic strip
- Dugan Duck, Walt Disney comic book character
- Dum Dum Dugan, fictional character in Marvel Comics
- Mickey Dugan, "The Yellow Kid", lead fictional character in Hogan's Alley comic strips
- Pat Dugan, fictional superhero in DC comics
- President Dugan, the supreme leader of Allied forces in the video game Red Alert 2.
- Alan Dugan (1923–2003), American poet
- Dennis Dugan (born 1946), American actor and film director
- Jeff Dugan (born 1981), American footballer player with the Minnesota Vikings
- Jeremiah Duggan (1980–2003), British student who died in disputed circumstances linked to the LaRouche movement.
- Joe Dugan (1897–1982), American baseball player from 1917–1931
- Mark Duggan (footballer), Irish soccer player
- Mark Duggan, purported drug dealer and gang member, whose shooting triggered the 2011 London riots.
- General Michael Dugan (born 1937), former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- Raymond Smith Dugan, (1878-1940), American Astronomer, textbook author and professor at Princeton University
- Seán Mór Ó Dubhagáin (d.1372), Irish Gaelic poet.
- Tom Dugan (1889 - 1955), American actor who was chosen for the first all-talking feature film, Lights of New York.(1928) among hundreds of other hollywood movies. Died in a road accident with a train in 1955.
- Major General, Sir Winston Joseph Dugan (1877–1951), British administrator who served as governor of South Australia
- Other uses
- Dugan, California, community in El Dorado County
- Dugan (crater), lunar crater
- Dugan's Beer, lager style beer brewed in Worcester, Massachusetts by The Worcester Brewing Co.
- Dugan Mine, power conducted surface coal mining site in Rush Township, Centre County, Pennsylvania
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Michael Dugan (disambiguation) — Michael Dugan may refer to one of the following people: * Michael Dugan, Chief of Staff of United States Air Force * Michael Dugan (actor), an American actor * Michael Dugan (poet) an Australian poet * Michael Dugan, a fictional President of the… … Wikipedia
Dugan — This article is about the surname Dugan. For other uses, see Dugan (disambiguation). Dugan / Duggan Family name Meaning Derived from Dubhagáin meaning dark or black Region of origin Celtic Related names Duggan, Dougan, Doug … Wikipedia
Michael Dugan (general) — For other people called Michael Dugan, see Michael Dugan (disambiguation). Michael J. Dugan General Michael J. Dugan, USAF (Ret.) … Wikipedia
Michael Dugan (poet) — For other people called Michael Dugan, see Michael Dugan (disambiguation). Michael Dugan (1947 – 16 March 2006) was an Australian poet, children s writer, and editor. In 1968, he first published his own small poetry magazine, Crosscurrents… … Wikipedia
Michael Dugan — is the name of: Michael Dugan (military) (born 1937), Chief of Staff of United States Air Force Michael Dugan (poet) (1947–2006), Australian poet Michael Dugan (actor), American actor and stuntman Michael Dugan, fictional President of the United… … Wikipedia
Dan Dugan — is the name of: Dan Dugan (baseball) (1907–1968), American baseball pitcher for the Chicago White Sox in 1928–29 Dan Dugan (audio engineer) (born 1943), American audio engineer, the inventor of the automixer Dan Dugan, television producer… … Wikipedia
Dum Dum (disambiguation) — Dum Dum is a city in West Bengal, India. Dum Dum or Dum Dums may refer to: Dum Dum (Lok Sabha constituency), the corresponding constituency Dum Dum (Vidhan Sabha constituency) Dum Dum, a locality near Uki, New South Wales Netaji Subhash Chandra… … Wikipedia
Thomas Duggan (disambiguation) — Thomas Duggan or Tom Duggan is the name of:*Thomas Duggan (1880–1930), American sports promoter *Thomas Hinds Duggan (1815–1865), Texas state senator *Tom Duggan (1915–1969), American radio commentator *Tommy Duggan (1897 1961), American soccer… … Wikipedia
New York Yankees — Yankees redirects here. For other uses, see Yankee (disambiguation). For other uses, see New York Yankees (disambiguation). New York Yankees … Wikipedia
Charlie Adams (drummer) — For other uses, see Charles Adams (disambiguation). Charlie Adams Background information Born May 8, 1954 Origin … Wikipedia