- List of homeopathic preparations
The following substances are commonly used in homeopathy today.
Homeopathic name Substance Common name Claimed homeopathic use Homeopathic potency Aconite Aconitum napellus Monkshood, Monk's Blood, Fuzi, Wolf's Bane shock, influenza and fevers 6c, 30c, 200c Aesculus hippocastanum Aesculus hippocastanum Horse-chestnut haemorrhoids and varicose veins tincture as ointment, 3c, 6c Anthracinum,
Anthracinum suum 
Anthrax poison extracted from the spleen of affected sheep All types of furuncles (like Acne, carbuncles, malignant pustules), septic wounds, grangrenous degenerations, anthrax poisoning, 6X 30X  Allium cepa Onion itching eyes, lachrymation, allergies, hayfever 3x to 30c Antimonium Arsenicate Skin conditions, Minor lethargy All potencies 6c to CM Antimonium tartaricum Antimony tartrate Impetigo 6c to 200c Argentum nitricum Silver nitrate Fear, anticipation, apprehension, nervous excitement, exam nerves 6c to 200c Arnica Arnica montana Leopard's bane shock and bruising all potencies 6c to CM Arsenicum album Arsenic trioxide White arsenic colds/flu, diarrhoea, food poisoning all potencies 6c to CM Baptisia Baptisia tinctoria Wild Indigo; horseflyweed fevers all potencies 6c to CM Belladonna Atropa belladonna Deadly nightshade high fevers with redness & delirium all potencies 6c to CM Bellis perennis Bellis perennis Common Daisy healing of cuts and wounds 6c to 200c Bryonia Bryonia alba White bryony fevers, joint pains, coughs and pleurisy all potencies 6c to CM Calcarea carbonica Oyster shell Calcium carbonate Indigestion, Acidity all potencies 6c to CM Calendula Calendula officinalis Marigold healing of wounds tincture, 3c, 6c Chamomilla Matricaria chamomilla German Chamomile teething in infants 3c, 6c, 30c Camphor  Cinnamomum camphora Cholera (used by Hahnemann on a 1831 cholera outbreak on Central Europe, and by Dr. Quin in 1854 London's epidemic ) Colocynthis Citrullus colocynthis Squirting cucumber Diarrhoea 6c to 200c Cuprum metallicum Copper Cholera, diarrhoea, griping in the guts 6c to 200c Digitalis Digitalis purpurea Foxglove Heart conditions, angina 6c to 30c Drosera Drosera rotundifolia Sundew a cough remedy 6c, 30c Dulcamara Solanum dulcamara Woody nightshade wide range of chronic ailments all potencies 6c to CM Ferrum phosphoricum Iron phosphate Ferr phos haemorrhages and nosebleeds 3x, 6x, 6c, 30c Gelsemium  Gelsemium sempervirens Yellow jasmine joint pains and fevers all potencies 6c to CM Glonoinum Nitroglycerine Facial neuralgias all potencies 6c to CM Graphites Graphite Itching cracked skin, eczema, psoriasis all potencies 6c to CM Hamamelis Hamamelis viginiana Witch-hazel haemorrhoids, varicose veins tincture and low potencies 3x, 3c, 6c Hepar sulfuris calcareum Calcium sulfide Hepar sulf wide range of chronic ailments, boils, abscesses all potencies 6c to CM Ignatia amara Strychnos ignatii St. Ignatius Bean recovery from grief all potencies 6c to CM Kalium bichromicum Potassium dichromate used in HeadOn thick secretions from the mucous membranes of the sinuses and respiratory tract all potencies 6c to CM Lachesis Lachesis muta Bushmaster snake wide range of uses all potencies 6c to CM Ledum Ledum palustre Marsh Tea bites, stings, punctured wounds all potencies 6c to CM Lycopodium Lycopodium clavatum Wolf's foot, clubmoss wide range of chronic use all potencies 6c to CM Mercurius vivus Mercury (element) wide range of chronic ailments all potencies 6c to CM Natrum muriaticum Sodium chloride Natrum mur; table salt varied chronic uses; irritable, touchy, dislikes consolation 6c to 10M Natrum sulphuricum Sodium sulphate Natrum sulph asthma, headaches, worse for damp, warts 6c to 10M Nux vomica Strychnos nux-vomica Strychnine tree nausea, hangovers, substance abuse & chronic ailments all potencies 6c to CM Oscillococcinum Cairina moschata liver Muscovy duck liver colds/flu; generally 30c, 200c Petroleum Crude oil Skin affections, eczema, psoriasis all potencies 6c to CM Phosphorus Phosphorus Phos wide range of chronic ailments all potencies 6c to CM Picricum acidum Picric acid Picric acid Water retention, Confusion tincture to 200c Pulsatilla Pasque flower Wind flower various childhood, menstrual and chronic ailments all potencies 6c to CM Rhus toxicodendron Toxicodendron radicans Poison ivy joint pains and fevers all potencies 6c to CM Ruta Ruta graveolens Rue trauma or sprain of the ligaments; conditions involving the tendons, fibrous tissue, or periosteum; joint stiffness, eye strain 4x to CM Sepia Cuttlefish ink many female problems all potencies 6c to CM Silicea Flint Various chronic conditions, sensitivity to cold all potencies 6c to CM Sulphur Sulfur chronic ailments, skin complaints, general debility all potencies 6c to CM Thea Sinensis / Camellia Sinensis leafs of tea plant neurologics (insomny, nightmares), digestives (dyspepsia caused by drinking tea often) 5C to 15C Thuja Thuja occidentalis warts & chronic conditions all potencies 6c to CM Urtica urens Stinging Nettle Bites and stings mostly 3c, 6c, 30c
Notes on potencies
This list contains notes of commonly used potencies, either by homeopaths or available in store-bought preparations. In clinical homeopathy, the choice of potency (dilution & succussion levels) to be used is determined by homeopathic practitioners or physicians on an individual basis. Some limit their use to the lower potencies of 4x (4D) through 30x (30D), while others use 3C through CM (100,000C) potencies. For more information on potencies and dilution, see homeopathy.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q Plants and fungi used in homeopathy Natural History Museum
- ^ a b c d e f g Samuel Hahnemann, Fragmenta de viribus, (1805, in French)
- ^ http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/natural/patient-horsechestnut.html Aesculus at MedlinePlus
- ^ a b (Spanish) John Clarke (1998). Un Diccionario De Materia Medica Practica. B. Jain Publishers. pp. 129–130. ISBN 8170218128. http://books.google.com/books?id=RnL--jMkG0sC&pg=PA129&lpg=PA129&dq=Anthracinum&source=web&ots=uLOlzN3s61&sig=8W-4eqoAzr-jlw7A5VmxX7X7Ff4&hl=es&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
- ^ G.H. Clarke, N. M. Choudhury (2002). Study of Materia Medica. B. Jain Publishers. pp. 60–61. ISBN 8170210399. http://books.google.com/books?id=rl3trMIw0UIC&pg=PA60&dq=Anthracinum+clarke&lr=lang_en&as_brr=0&hl=es&sig=WEAZEB1KWGpTiZVDSGPLIRgAFFM. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
- ^ Eileen Nauman. "Anthrax biological warfare info". http://nationalcenterforhomeopathy.org/articles/view,53. Retrieved 2008-06-22. [dead link]
- ^ Garsombke, Kate (2001-10-29). "Alternative Remedies for Anthrax". AlterNet. http://www.alternet.org/envirohealth/11814. Retrieved 2008-02-07. [dead link]
- ^ (French) Dr Léon Renard (1957). "25 remèdes satellites en Homéopathie". http://www.homeoint.org/seror/articles2/renard.htm. Retrieved 2008-06-22.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n J T Kent, Lectures on Homeopathic Materia Medica
- ^ Allium Cepa - Lectures on Homoeopathic Materia Medica by JAMES TYLER KENT
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o Sidney Skinner, An Introduction to Homeopathic Medicine in Primary Care, 2001, ISBN 0834216760. This book discusses 15 homeopathic preparations that the author recommends for integrative care, see p. 13. Each preparation has a chapter devoted to it.
- ^ Andrew Lockie, Nicola Geddes (1995). Dorling Kindersley. ed. The complete guide to Homeopathy. p. 16. ISBN 0-7894-0406-0.
- ^ Philip Bailey, Homeopathic Psychology, 1995, p.86
- ^ a b c d Jacques Jouanny The Essentials of Homeopathic Materia Medica. Bordeaux, France: Delmas, 1980
- ^ a b c http://homeoint.org/books/boericmm/index.htm William G Boericke Pocket Manual of Homeopathic Materia Medica, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Boericke & Runyon, 1927
- ^ http://www.hpathy.com/materiamedica/kent-lectures/lachesis.asp J T Kent, Lachesis in Materia Medica
- ^ http://www.oscillo.com/ Boiron site promoting this remedy
- ^ Gottlieb Heinrich Georg Jahr (1842). James Kitchen. ed. New Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia and Posology, Or, The Preparation of Homoeopathic Medicines and the Administration of Doses. J. Dobson. p. xx, 194. http://books.google.com/books?id=qblLAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA194&dq=thea+sinensis+homeopathy&as_brr=3.
- ^ Alain Sarembaud, Bernard Poitevin (1996). Médicaments à usage Homéopathique. Dictionnaire pratique. Elsevier Masson. ISBN 2225853487, 9782225853487. http://books.google.com/books?id=fa8JH6g7GUoC&pg=PA229&dq=thea+sinensis+homeopathy&lr=&as_brr=3&ei=ruhMSpGfE4vKNZer2A0.
- ^ Jacques Jouanny The Essentials of Homeopathic Therapeutics, Bordeaux, France: Delmas, 1980
- Keynotes of Homeopathy Remedies H.C.Allen
- Materia Medica Pura Samuel Hahnemann
- Homeopathic Remedies A-Z
- iHomeopathy Reference Application for Apple iPhone Michelle Hillis, ND
- Homeopathic Remedies for Sleep
- Materia Medica of Homeopathy Remedies J.T. Kent
- Plants and fungi used in homeopathy London Natural History Museum
- Homeopathic Remedies: an illustrated guide presented by Médi-T
- Regional Leaders in Homeopathic Therapeutics E. B. Nash
- Questions and Answers About Homeopathy U.S. National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Homeopathic Treatments
Topics in Homeopathy Reference material HomeopathsS. Hahnemann · J.T. Kent · C. von Bönninghausen · J.H.Clarke · E. B. Nash · L. De Schepper · G.Vithoulkas · Peter Fisher · John Franklin Gray · Melanie Hahnemann · Charles Julius Hempel · Constantine Hering · Paul Herscu · Elizabeth Wright Hubbard · George Heinrich Gottlieb Jahr · Frederic Hervey Foster Quin · Rajan Sankaran · Jan Scholten · Jeremy Sherr · Guy Beckley Stearns · Dana Ullman Organizations Related See also
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Homeopathic Materia Medica — are encyclopedia of materials which may be used to prepare homeopathic medicines. They list the materials along with details of the provings which establish the symptoms and conditions for which they are claimed to be suitable. They thus… … Wikipedia
List of pseudosciences and pseudoscientific concepts — This is a list of fields of endeavor and concepts regarded as pseudoscientific by organizations within the international scientific community or by notable skeptical organizations. The existence of such expressed opinions suffices for inclusion… … Wikipedia
Homeopathy — Homeopathy: coined in German from Greek hómoios ὅμοιος like + páthos πάθος suffering Oxford English Dictionary … Wikipedia
Oscillococcinum — One dose (one gram) of Oscillococcinum Oscillococcinum (commonly shortened to Oscillo) is a homeopathic alternative medicine marketed to relieve influenza like symptoms. It is one of the most popular homeopathic preparations, particularly in… … Wikipedia
Nelsons (Homeopathy) — Nelsons is an alternative medicine company based in the United Kingdom, with subsidiaries in Germany and the United States. It is a market leader for homeopathic remedies. The head office and manufacturing facilities are located in… … Wikipedia
Boiron — (Euronext: BOI) is a manufacturer of homeopathic products, headquartered in France and with an operating presence in 59 countries worldwide. It is the largest manufacturer of homeopathic products in the world. In 2004, it employed a… … Wikipedia
Alternative medicine — Alternative medical systems … Wikipedia
Dana Ullman — Born Gregory Dana Ullman December 22, 1951(1951 12 22) Hollywood, California, USA Nationality United States of America Ethnicity Caucasian Citizenship … Wikipedia
Jan Scholten — (born December 23 1951, Helmond, Netherlands) is a practitioner of homeopathy, author of several books and researcher in this field. He is best known for his theories and observations concerning the use of minerals and chemical elements and their … Wikipedia
British Pharmacopoeia — Published annually, the British Pharmacopoeia (BP) is a collection of quality standards for UK medicinal substances. It is used by individuals and organizations involved in pharmaceutical research, development, manufacture and… … Wikipedia