- Chinese wall (disambiguation)
A Chinese wall is a separation of persons within an organisation whose interaction might produce conflicts of interest. The term may also refer to:
- The Great Wall of China, massive series of fortifications in northern China built to defend against nomadic peoples living to the north of the wall.
- Chinese Wall (Montana), a 12-mile escarpment along the Continental Divide in the Bob Marshall Wilderness, Montana, USA
- Chinese Wall (Philadelphia), former elevated railroad on the site of the current Penn Center
- Wall (Chinese constellation), in Chinese astrology, one of the northern mansions of the Black Tortoise
- Chinese city wall, defensive systems used to protect towns and cities in China in pre-modern times
- Chinese Wall (album), the 1984 album by Philip Bailey
- Chinese Wall (computer security), a multi-lateral computer security policy
- "Chinese Wall," the eleventh episode of the fourth season of the television series Mad Men
- Chinese architecture for walls in Chinese buildings
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.