- Chinese wall (disambiguation)
A Chinese wall is a separation of persons within an organisation whose interaction might produce conflicts of interest. The term may also refer to:
- The Great Wall of China, massive series of fortifications in northern China built to defend against nomadic peoples living to the north of the wall.
- Chinese Wall (Montana), a 12-mile escarpment along the Continental Divide in the Bob Marshall Wilderness, Montana, USA
- Chinese Wall (Philadelphia), former elevated railroad on the site of the current Penn Center
- Wall (Chinese constellation), in Chinese astrology, one of the northern mansions of the Black Tortoise
- Chinese city wall, defensive systems used to protect towns and cities in China in pre-modern times
- Chinese Wall (album), the 1984 album by Philip Bailey
- Chinese Wall (computer security), a multi-lateral computer security policy
- "Chinese Wall," the eleventh episode of the fourth season of the television series Mad Men
- Chinese architecture for walls in Chinese buildings
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Chinese wall — For other uses, see Chinese wall (disambiguation). In business, a Chinese wall or firewall is an information barrier implemented within a firm to separate and isolate persons who make investment decisions from persons who are privy to undisclosed … Wikipedia
Great Wall (disambiguation) — The Great Wall of China, or Great Wall, is a massive fortification in China.Other meanings of Great Wall of China and similar* The Great Wall of China (story), short story by Franz Kafka ** The Great Wall of China. Stories and Reflections… … Wikipedia
Chinese garden — redirects here. For other uses, see Chinese Garden (disambiguation). Chinese garden Zhishan Garden in the the garden styles of the Song and Ming dynasties … Wikipedia
Chinese martial arts — Kung fu redirects here. For other uses, see Kung fu (disambiguation). Wushu Traditional Chinese 武術 Literal meaning martial art … Wikipedia
Wall Street Crash of 1929 — Black Tuesday redirects here. For other uses, see Black Tuesday (disambiguation). Crowd gathering on Wall Street after the 1929 crash. The Wall Street Crash of 1929 (October 1929), also known as the Great Crash, and the Stock Market Crash of 1929 … Wikipedia
Great Wall of China — For other uses, see Great Wall (disambiguation). Great Wall of China 万里长城 … Wikipedia
Firewall (disambiguation) — Firewall may refer to:* Firewall (construction), a physical barrier inside a building or vehicle, designed to limit the spread of fire, heat and structural collapse * Firewall, a logical barrier designed to prevent unauthorized or unwanted… … Wikipedia
The Wall Street Journal — WSJ redirects here. For other uses, see WSJ (disambiguation). The Wall Street Journal April 28, 2008 front page Type Daily newspaper Format … Wikipedia
Han Chinese — This article is about the majority ethnic group within China. For other uses, see Han (disambiguation). Han Chinese 漢族/汉族 漢人/汉人 … Wikipedia
Nine-Dragon Wall — Detail of the Nine Dragon Wall at the Forbidden City, in Beijing. A Nine Dragon Wall or Nine Dragon Screen (九龙壁; pinyin: Jiǔ Lóng Bì) is a type of screen wall with reliefs of nine different Chinese dragons. Such walls are typically found in… … Wikipedia