- Payam Jahanmani
Payam Jahanmani (PerB|پیام جهانمانی) is an
Iranian TAR player and Composer.
Payam Jahanmani was born in Tehran (
1981). He learned basic music near Mr. Vaez Taghavi, Mr. Karim Alishahi, Mr. Hamid Shojaee and then for more education near Mr. Arshad Tahmasebi and Mr. Behrouz Hemmati. He learned upper education near great master Hossein Alizadehand Payam Jahanmani is one of most famous students of Alizadeh.He is gratuated from Music Conservatory of Tehran (1999) and Bachelor of Arts in music (2005).
Albums & Concerts
* Album: [http://www.mahoor.ir/product_view.asp?cat_product=im&offset=25 Presentation of the Young Artists] (under supervising of
Hossein Alizadeh), Published by [http://www.mahoor.ir Mahoor] records.
* Concert in memorize of Dariush Zargari (player of
* Concert in TAR players festival in
Tehran University(Respection ceremony of Hossein Alizadeh)
* Album: [http://www.mahoor.ir/product_view.asp?cat_product=im&offset=25 DIDAR (Encounter)]
* [http://www.nacfiran.com/Music_e.htm Solo Concert in Niavaran Cultural Center] (2004, 2005, 2007, 2008)
* Album: [http://www.mahoor.ir/product_view.asp?cat_product=im&offset=20 RAHA (Liberated)]
* Concert in Ceremony of Iran house of music
* [http://hosseinalizadeh.net/default.aspx Concert] with Hossein Alizadeh & HAM'AVAYAN Ensemble (2005 & 2007)
* [http://www.payamjahanmani.com Official site of Payam Jahanmani]
* [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n2upSubCyc Video of his playing (from Youtube)]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Tar (lute) — For other uses of this term, including another kind of musical instrument, see tar (disambiguation). The tar is a long necked, waisted lute found in Azerbaijan, Iran, Georgia, and other areas near the Caucasus region. The word tar (تار) itself… … Wikipedia