- Colorado (disambiguation)
Colorado is a Spanish word meaning "red". It is also a Spanish surname.
The term Colorado can mean:
- The US state of Colorado
- The French Colorado in Provence near Rustrel
- Chevrolet Colorado, a pickup truck
- The Colorado River (US) in the western United States and Mexico that passes through the Grand Canyon
- The Colorado River (Texas) in Texas in the United States
- The Colorado River in Argentina
- The Colorado Desert in California
- Colorado Party (Uruguay)
- Colorado Party (Paraguay)
- The Colorado language, spoken in Ecuador
- Colorado Trading & Clothing, a US clothing chain based in Denver, Colorado
- Colorado Group Limited, an Australian clothing chain
- Sport Club Internacional, a Brazilian football (soccer) team (The Red)
- The University of Colorado at Boulder
- The USS Colorado, a number of ships built by the United States
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.