DII may refer to:
- Days in inventory, an accounting term
- Dii, the Thracian tribe
- DiI, a hydrophobic cyanine dye used in cell biology
- Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat, the Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat
- Diablo II, a sequel to the computer game Diablo
- Division II, a competition level in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- Defence Information Infrastructure, the UK's secure military communications network
- Dynamic Invocation Interface, part of the CORBA standard
DII may also mean:
- 502 in Roman numerals
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.