- Duquette (surname)
Duquette Family name Region of origin France
Related names Ducquette, Duquette, Duquete, Ducquet, Duquet, Duquais, Duchet, Duchez, Duchey, Duchette, Duchais, Duche
People with the name or its variants include:
- Dan Duquette (b.?)), American former baseball executive
- Jim Duquette (b.?), American baseball executive
- Lon Milo Duquette (born 1948), American writer, lecturer, and occultist
- Steve Duquette (b.?), American cartoonist
- Christian Duquette , A Canadian Forces winner of the St. Georges Cross
- Gérard Duquet (1909 - 1986), Canadian politician
- Joseph Duquet (1815 – 1838), notary in Lower Canada
- Léonie Duquet (1916 – 1977), French nun
- Jacob Duché (1737-1798), American colonist, chaplain to the Continental Congress
- Jacob Duché, Sr. (1708-1788), American colonist, mayor of colonial Philadelphia
- ^ "Duquette family crest". houseofnames.com. http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/duquette-family-crest.htm. Retrieved 2008-01-08.
This page or section lists people with the surname Duquette. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Duquette — may be a reference to: People Main article: Duquette (surname) includes name origin, plus people with the name Places Duquette, Minnesota This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the sam … Wikipedia
Jean Drapeau — For other people with the surname Drapeau, see Drapeau (surname). Mayor Jean Drapeau CC GOQ 37th Mayor of Montreal … Wikipedia
Johns Hopkins University — Infobox University image size=185px name=The Johns Hopkins University motto= Veritas vos liberabit (The truth shall make you free) established=1876 type=Private coeducational calendar=Semester president=William R. Brody| city=flagicon|USA… … Wikipedia
Miguel Tejada — Free Agent No. Third Baseman/Shortstop/ … Wikipedia
Denny — may refer to: Contents 1 People 2 Places 3 Other 4 See also People Denny (surname) Denny Crum … Wikipedia