- Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 6)
Dancing with the Stars (season 6)
Dancing with the Stars season six two-page Promotional Advertisement made by BLT & Associates
Country United States Network ABC Original run March 17, 2008 – May 20, 2008 No. of episodes 21 Celebrity winner Kristi Yamaguchi Professional winner Mark Ballas Previous season 5 Next season 7
The sixth season of Dancing with the Stars premiered on March 17, 2008; the first results show was a double-elimination episode airing on March 25, 2008. The show followed the format of previous seasons, with 12 couples.
On May 6, 2008 DWTS had a special two-hour edition to commemorate its 100th episode.
Kristi Yamaguchi and her partner, Mark Ballas, won the competition. Kristi & Mark combined for four of the five perfect scores given out this season; she received three of them for her three Finals dances, giving her a perfect 90 out of 90. This season along with the previous season are the only ones without a score under 15 or without a score under 5 given from any judge.
Celebrity Occupation Professional partner Status Penn Jillette Magician Kym Johnson Eliminated 1st
on March 25, 2008
Monica Seles Grand Slam Tennis Champion Jonathan Roberts Eliminated 2nd
on March 25, 2008
Steve Guttenberg Actor Anna Trebunskaya Eliminated 3rd
on April 1, 2008
Adam Carolla Comedian & Radio Personality Julianne Hough Eliminated 4th
on April 8, 2008
Priscilla Presley Actress & Businesswoman Louis Van Amstel Eliminated 5th
on April 15, 2008
Marlee Matlin Oscar Winning Actress Fabian Sanchez Eliminated 6th
on April 22, 2008
Shannon Elizabeth Actress & Poker Player Derek Hough Eliminated 7th
on April 29, 2008
Mario Grammy Nominated R&B Singer Karina Smirnoff Eliminated 8th
on May 6, 2008
Marissa Jaret Winokur Tony Award Winning Broadway Star Tony Dovolani Eliminated 9th
on May 13, 2008
Cristián de la Fuente International Television Star Cheryl Burke Third Place
on May 20, 2008
Jason Taylor Miami Dolphins Linebacker Edyta Śliwińska Runner-Up
on May 20, 2008
Kristi Yamaguchi Olympic Champion Figure Skater Mark Ballas Winners
on May 20, 2008
- Red numbers indicate the couples with the lowest score for each week.
- Green numbers indicate the couples with the highest score for each week.
- indicates the couple (or couples) eliminated that week.
- indicates the returning couple that finished in the bottom two.
- indicates the returning couple was the last to be called safe (they may or may have not been in the bottom two).
- indicates the winning couple.
- indicates the runner-up couple.
- indicates the third-place couple.
- indicates the semi-finalist couple.
Team Place 1 2 1+2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Kristi & Mark 1 27 27 54 27 29 29 30 26+28=54 29+26=55 29+28=57 30+30+30=90 Jason & Edyta 2 22 27 49 23 29 27 24 29+26=55 29+23=52 28+27=55 24+27+30=81 Cristián & Cheryl 3 21 20 41 25 26 23 27 25+21=46 28+29=57 27+29=56 26+26=52 Marissa & Tony 4 18 21 39 19 24 24 26 27+25=52 25+25=50 26+26=52 Mario & Karina 5 24 26 50 21 24 27 28 24+27=51 27+26=53 Shannon & Derek 6 21 24 45 24 28 23 24 27+24=51 Marlee & Fabian 7 22 24 46 21 24 22 21 Priscilla & Louis 8 24 21 45 26 22 21 Adam & Julianne 9 15 19 34 21 19 Steve & Anna 10 18 16 34 21 Monica & Jonathan 11 15 15 30 Penn & Kym 12 16 17 33
- Weeks 1 and 2. In a Dancing with the Stars first, the competition would eliminate the lowest scoring male and female celebrity. Priscilla Presley made a Dancing with the Stars record; she was the oldest female to compete on the show. On Week 1, Kristi Yamaguchi danced a Foxtrot and received a total score of 27⁄30. This was the highest first round in score in DWTS history. Monica Seles and Adam Carolla were the lowest scoring celebrities (15⁄30). Monica Seles and Penn Jillette were eliminated.
- Week 3. Kristi Yamaguchi still kept the "top-spot" with her Tango and received a score of 27⁄30. Because Steve Guttenberg's partner Anna became ill, her husband Jonathan Roberts helped to teach Steve the Tango. On the results show, Steve danced the Tango with Jonathan but was eliminated.
- Week 4. Kristi Yamaguchi danced a Paso Doble that got a score of 29⁄30, placing her on the top spot again. Adam Carolla danced a Paso Doble on a unicycle and was chosen for the encore performance. He, along with his partner Julianne Hough were eliminated. This is the very first time that Julianne Hough was eliminated.
- Week 5. Kristi Yamaguchi danced a Rumba that received a score of 29⁄30, again placing her in first place. Priscilla Presley danced a Rumba and was eliminated.
- Week 6. Kristi & Mark's jive received the first perfect 30⁄30 of the season. The country group dance was chosen as the encore for week 6. Marlee Matlin was eliminated.
- Week 7. Cristián de la Fuente injured his arm during his samba; the judges gave him scores based on his performance up to that point. After learning his scores, Cristián was sent to the hospital to have his arm checked; Tom Bergeron noted that the paramedics who examined Cristián felt he had suffered a muscle cramp. On the results show, Cristián revealed that he had ruptured a tendon in his left biceps muscle, an injury that will require surgery; nevertheless, he was able to continue performing. Jason & Edyta were asked to reprise their Quickstep for the encore. Like previous seasons, Jerry Rice, Kenny Mayne, and Len Goodman did segments for "Dance Center". For the first time all season, Kristi & Mark were not in first place, narrowly losing out to Jason & Edyta. Shannon Elizabeth was eliminated. (This marks the earliest that Derek Hough was ever eliminated to date.)
- Week 8. Len Goodman announced on the Week 7 results show that each couple will be able to do one lift in each dance this week, so long as the lifts are keeping with the spirit of the dance. There was no encore from any of the dancers chosen by the judges. Cristián & Cheryl earned first place for the first time this season. Mario was eliminated.
- Week 9. The contestants chose random dances from a hat. As well, the judges decided that no lifts were allowed in either of their dances in this week. Kristi and Mark were chosen to reprise their Tango for the encore performance. Marissa Jaret Winokur was eliminated in the semi-final.
- Week 10. Kristi & Mark, Jason & Edyta, and Cristián & Cheryl made it to the final round. The three couples danced a group Cha Cha Cha, Freestyle, and a dance of their own choosing that was danced during the season. Cheryl Burke also made a Dancing with the Stars record: She has appeared 3 times in a finale. Cristián scored 3000⁄30 for his Paso Doble while Jason & Edyta and Kristi & Mark scored 30s for their dances. After being on 6 Seasons, Edyta Śliwińska finally made it to the final for the first time. Cristián took third, Jason second, and Kristi Yamaguchi & Mark Ballas became the Champions of Dancing with the Stars Season 6. Yamaguchi was the first female season winner since Kelly Monaco in Season 1. As of now, Brooke Burke, Shawn Johnson, Nicole Scherzinger, and Jennifer Grey are champions after Yamaguchi and Monaco.
Highest and lowest scoring performances
The best and worst performances in each dance according to the judges' marks are as follows:
Dance Best dancer(s) Best score Worst dancer(s) Worst score Cha Cha Cha Kristi Yamaguchi 30 Penn Jillette 16 Foxtrot Jason Taylor 28 Monica Seles
15 Quickstep Jason Taylor 30 Penn Jillette 17 Mambo Cristián de la Fuente 29 Monica Seles 15 Jive Kristi Yamaguchi 30 Marissa Jaret Winokur 19 Tango Jason Taylor
29 Steve Guttenberg
21 Viennese Waltz Jason Taylor 29 Priscilla Presley 22 Paso Doble Kristi Yamaguchi 29 Adam Carolla 19 Rumba Kristi Yamaguchi 29 Priscilla Presley 21 Samba Cristián de la Fuente 29 Marlee Matlin 22 Freestyle Kristi Yamaguchi 30 Cristián de la Fuente 26
Average Dance Chart
Couples Averages Best Dances Worst Dances Kristi & Mark 28.3 Jive, Cha-Cha-Cha Face-Off, & Freestyle (30) Viennese Waltz & Samba (26) Jason & Edyta 26.3 Quickstep (30) Foxtrot (22) Cristián & Cheryl 25.2 Mambo & Samba (29) Quickstep (20) Marissa & Tony 23.8 Tango (27) Cha-Cha-Cha (18) Mario & Karina 25.4 Rumba (28) Tango (21) Shannon & Derek 24.4 Viennese Waltz (28) Cha-Cha-Cha (21) Marlee & Fabian 22.3 Quickstep & Viennese Waltz (24) Jive & Mambo (21) Priscilla & Louis 22.8 Tango (26) Mambo & Rumba (21) Adam & Julianne 18.5 Tango (21) Foxtrot (15) Steve & Anna 18.3 Tango (21) Mambo (16) Monica & Jonathan 15.0 Foxtrot & Mambo (15) Foxtrot & Mambo (15) Penn & Kym 16.5 Quickstep (17) Cha-Cha-Cha (16)
Songs and Individual Scoring
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Penn & Kym 16 (5,6,5) Cha-Cha-Cha "Fool in Love"—Tina Turner Jason & Edyta 22 (7,8,7) Foxtrot "Pride and Joy"—Marvin Gaye Cristián & Cheryl 21 (7,7,7) Cha-Cha-Cha "Bang Bang"—David Sanborn Adam & Julianne 15 (5,5,5) Foxtrot "Mellow Yellow"—Donovan Mario & Karina 24 (8,8,8) Cha-Cha-Cha "Request Line"—The Black Eyed Peas Steve & Anna 18 (6,6,6) Foxtrot "(Up a) Lazy River"—Bobby Darin Shannon & Derek 21 (7,7,7) Cha-Cha-Cha "Shut Up and Drive"—Rihanna Monica & Jonathan 15 (5,5,5) Foxtrot "Bubbly"—Colbie Caillat Marissa & Tony 18 (6,6,6) Cha-Cha-Cha "Low"—Flo Rida Priscilla & Louis 24 (8,8,8) Foxtrot "Feeling Good"—Nina Simone Kristi & Mark 27 (9,9,9) Foxtrot "The More I See You"—Michael Bublé Marlee & Fabian 22 (7,7,8) Cha-Cha-Cha "Get on Your Feet"—Gloria Estefan
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Steve & Anna 16 (6,5,5) Mambo "I Got a Girl"—Lou Bega Cristián & Cheryl 20 (7,6,7) Quickstep "Americano[disambiguation needed ]"—The Brian Setzer Orchestra Monica & Jonathan 15 (5,5,5) Mambo "My Lovin' (You're Never Gonna Get It)"—En Vogue Penn & Kym 17 (6,6,5) Quickstep "Man With the Hex"—Atomic Fireballs Priscilla & Louis 21 (7,7,7) Mambo "Bossa Nova Hand Dance (Deixa Isso Pra La)"—Connie Francis Shannon & Derek 24 (8,8,8) Quickstep "Swing With Me"—Jessica Simpson Jason & Edyta 27 (9,9,9) Mambo "Lupita"—Perez Prado Marissa & Tony 21 (7,7,7) Quickstep "Flip Flop and Fly"—The Blues Brothers Adam & Julianne 19 (6,7,6) Mambo "House of Bamboo"—Andy Williams Marlee & Fabian 24 (8,8,8) Quickstep "Mack The Knife"—Rosemary Clooney Kristi & Mark 27 (9,9,9) Mambo "Hey Baby"—No Doubt Mario & Karina 26 (9,8,9) Quickstep "Valerie"—Amy Winehouse
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Marlee & Fabian 21 (7,7,7) Jive "You May Be Right"—Billy Joel Steve & Anna 21 (7,7,7) Tango "Jalousie"—Alfred Hause's Tango Orchestra Cristián & Cheryl 25 (8,8,9) Jive "Don't Stop Me Now"—Queen Mario & Karina 21 (7,6,8) Tango "El Tango de Roxanne"—Moulin Rouge! soundtrack Shannon & Derek 24 (8,8,8) Jive "Goody Two Shoes"—Adam Ant Adam & Julianne 21 (7,7,7) Tango "I Can't Tell A Waltz From A Tango"—Alma Cogan Marissa & Tony 19 (6,7,6) Jive "Girlfriend"—Avril Lavigne Priscilla & Louis 26 (8,9,9) Tango "El Choclo"—Lalo Schifrin Jason & Edyta 23 (8,7,8) Jive "I Got a Woman"—Ray Charles Kristi & Mark 27 (9,9,9) Tango "Rio"—Duran Duran
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Kristi & Mark 29 (10,9,10) Paso Doble "Blue Monday"—New Order Priscilla & Louis 22 (7,7,8) Viennese Waltz "Do Right Woman, Do Right Man"—Etta James Adam & Julianne 19 (6,7,6) Paso Doble "Plaza of Execution"—James Horner Marlee & Fabian 24 (8,8,8) Viennese Waltz "She's Always a Woman"—Billy Joel Mario & Karina 24 (8,7,9) Paso Doble "Higher Ground"—Stevie Wonder Jason & Edyta 29 (10,9,10) Viennese Waltz "It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World"—James Brown Cristián & Cheryl 26 (9,8,9) Paso Doble "La Virgen de la Macarena"—Canadian Brass Shannon & Derek 28 (9,10,9) Viennese Waltz "Keep Holding On"—Avril Lavigne Marissa & Tony 24 (8,8,8) Paso Doble "My Family is My Life"—James Horner
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Mario & Karina 27 (9,9,9) Samba "A-Tisket, A-Tasket"—Ella Fitzgerald and Chick Webb Priscilla & Louis 21 (7,7,7) Rumba "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face"—Roberta Flack Marissa & Tony 24 (8,8,8) Samba "Tambourine"—Eve Cristián & Cheryl 23 (7,8,8) Rumba "If You're Not the One"—Daniel Bedingfield Marlee & Fabian 22 (7,7,8) Samba "Samba Hey"—El General Kristi & Mark 29 (9,10,10) Rumba "Say"—John Mayer Shannon & Derek 23 (8,8,7) Samba "Pon de Replay"—Rihanna Jason & Edyta 27 (9,9,9) Rumba "You're All I Need to Get By"—Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Jason & Edyta 24 (8,8,8) Cha-Cha-Cha "Best of My Love"—The Emotions Shannon & Derek 24 (8,8,8) Rumba "True Colors"—Cyndi Lauper Marlee & Fabian 21 (7,7,7) Mambo "Mi Tierra"—Gloria Estefan Cristián & Cheryl 27 (9,9,9) Foxtrot "Come Fly with Me"—Frank Sinatra Marissa & Tony 26 (9,8,9) Viennese Waltz "Delilah"—Tom Jones Kristi & Mark 30 (10,10,10) Jive "Rip it Up"—Little Richard Mario & Karina 28 (9,9,10) Rumba "Let's Get it On"—Marvin Gaye Marissa & Tony
Marlee & Fabian
Shannon & Derek
Cristián & Cheryl
Jason & Edyta
Mario & Karina
Kristi & Mark
N/A Group Country Western "Cotton-Eyed Joe"—The Nashville Riders
- Running order
Couple Score Style Music Marissa & Tony 27 (9,9,9) Tango "Champagne Tango"—Carlos Di Sarli 25 (9,8,8) Rumba "Quando, Quando, Quando"—Engelbert Humperdink Cristián & Cheryl 25 (8,8,9) Viennese Waltz "I'll Make Love to You"—Boyz II Men 21 (7,7,7) Samba "Sobe Son"—Miami Sound Machine Kristi & Mark 26 (9,8,9) Viennese Waltz "I'm with You"—Avril Lavigne 28 (10,8,10) Cha-Cha-Cha "Don't Stop the Music"—Rihanna Mario & Karina 24 (8,8,8) Foxtrot "I'm Your Man"—Leonard Cohen 27 (9,9,9) Mambo "Mambo a la Sandoval"—Angel Melendez Shannon & Derek 27 (9,9,9) Tango "Tanguedia II"—Ástor Piazzolla 24 (8,8,8) Mambo "Ain't Nothing Wrong with That"—Robert Randolph and the Family Band Jason & Edyta 29 (10,9,10) Quickstep "The Dirty Boogie"—The Brian Setzer Orchestra 26 (9,8,9) Paso Doble "Heavy Action"—Johnny Pearson
- Running Order
Couple Score Style Music Kristi & Mark 29 (9,10,10) Quickstep "Billy a Dick"—Klaus Hallen 26 (8,9,9) Samba "Volare"—Gipsy Kings Mario & Karina 27 (9,9,9) Viennese Waltz "If I Ain't Got You"—Alicia Keys 26 (9,8,9) Jive "Little Bitty Pretty One"—Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers Marissa & Tony 25 (9,8,8) Foxtrot "New York, New York"—Frank Sinatra 25 (8,8,9) Mambo "Ritmo de Chunga"—Perez Prado Jason & Edyta 29 (10,9,10) Tango "Tango Barbaro"—Lalo Schifrin 23 (8,7,8) Samba "It Had Better Be Tonight"—Michael Bublé Cristián & Cheryl 28 (10,9,9) Tango "Beat It"—Michael Jackson 29 (10,9,10) Mambo "Saca Tu Mujer"—Tito Puente, Jr.
- Running Order
Couple Score Style Music Jason & Edyta 28 (9,10,9) Foxtrot "Let's Call the Whole Thing Off"—Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald 27 (9,9,9) Paso Doble "El Gato Montes"—Manuel Panella Marissa & Tony 26 (9,9,8) Quickstep "Around the World"—Buddy Greco 26 (8,9,9) Rumba "Just the Two of Us"—Grover Washington, Jr. Cristián & Cheryl 27 (9,9,9) Viennese Waltz "Satellite"—Dave Matthews Band 29 (10,9,10) Samba "Sweetheart from Venezuela"—Harry Belafonte Kristi & Mark 29 (10,9,10) Tango "Midnight Tango"—Arthur Murray Orchestra 28 (9,9,10) Jive "Nutbush City Limits"—Tina Turner
- Running Order
Couple Score Style Music Kristi & Mark 30 (10,10,10) Cha-Cha-Cha "Dancing on the Ceiling"—Lionel Richie 30 (10,10,10) Freestyle "Workin' Day and Night"—Michael Jackson 30 (10,10,10) Jive "Rip it Up"—Little Richard Jason & Edyta 24 (8,8,8) Cha-Cha-Cha "Dancing on the Ceiling"—Lionel Richie 27 (9,9,9) Freestyle "Miami"—Will Smith 30 (10,10,10) Quickstep "The Dirty Boogie"—The Brian Setzer Orchestra Cristián & Cheryl 26 (8,9,9) Cha-Cha-Cha "Dancing on the Ceiling"—Lionel Richie 26 (9,8,9) Freestyle "Suavemente"—Elvis Crespo
Tom Beregeron's and Samantha Harris's call-out order Order 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 Steve & Anna Kristi & Mark Jason & Edyta Kristi & Mark Shannon & Derek Kristi & Mark Marissa & Tony Kristi & Mark Kristi & Mark Kristi & Mark 2 Shannon & Derek Adam & Julianne Kristi & Mark Jason & Edyta Cristián & Cheryl Mario & Karina Kristi & Mark Jason & Edyta Jason & Edyta Jason & Edyta 3 Jason & Edyta Priscilla & Louis Marlee & Fabian Mario & Karina Marissa & Tony Cristián & Cheryl Cristián & Cheryl Cristián & Cheryl Cristián & Cheryl 4 Marlee & Fabian Marissa & Tony Cristián & Cheryl Marissa & Tony Kristi & Mark Jason & Edyta Jason & Edyta Marissa & Tony 5 Kristi & Mark Marlee & Fabian Mario & Karina Shannon & Derek Jason & Edyta Marissa & Tony Mario & Karina 6 Mario & Karina Jason & Edyta Shannon & Derek Marlee & Fabian Mario & Karina Shannon & Derek 7 Priscilla & Louis Cristián & Cheryl Marissa & Tony Cristián & Cheryl Marlee & Fabian 8 Adam & Julianne Shannon & Derek Priscilla & Louis Priscilla & Louis 9 Cristián & Cheryl Mario & Karina Adam & Julianne 10 Marissa & Tony Steve & Anna 11 Monica & Jonathan 12 Penn & Kym
- This couple had the encore for the week
- This couple came in first place with the judges
- This couple came in first place with the judges and had the encore for the week
- This couple came in last place with the judges
- This couple came in last place with the judges and was eliminated
- This couple was eliminated
- This couple was eliminated and had the encore for the week
- This had the encore for the week, and came in last with the judges, and/or was eliminated
- This couple won the competition
- This couple came second in the competition
- This couple came in third in the competition
- This couple finished as a semi-finalist and came in last place with the judges
The celebrities and professional partners will dance one of these routines for each corresponding week.
- Week 1: Cha-Cha-Cha or Foxtrot
- Week 2: Mambo or Quickstep
- Week 3: Jive or Tango
- Week 4: Paso Doble or Viennese Waltz
- Week 5: Samba or Rumba
- Week 6: One unlearned dance (Week 1 to Week 5) & Country Style Group Dance
- Week 7: Two unlearned dances (one Ballroom, one Latin from Week 1 to Week 5)
- Week 8: Final two unlearned dances (Week 1 to Week 5)
- Week 9: Two random dances chosen from a hat
- Week 10: Cha-Cha-Cha Face-Off, Freestyle; Returning Stars' Dance, Favorite Dance of the Season (Week 1 to Week 8)
Team Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10 Kristi & Mark Foxtrot Mambo Tango Paso Doble Rumba Jive Country-Western Viennese Waltz Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Samba Tango Jive Cha-Cha-Cha Freestyle Jive Jason & Edyta Foxtrot Mambo Jive Viennese Waltz Rumba Cha-Cha-Cha Country-Western Quickstep Paso Doble Tango Samba Foxtrot Paso Doble Cha-Cha-Cha Freestyle Quickstep Cristián & Cheryl Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Jive Paso Doble Rumba Foxtrot Country-Western Viennese Waltz Samba Tango Mambo Viennese Waltz Samba Cha-Cha-Cha Freestyle Paso Doble Marissa & Tony Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Jive Paso Doble Samba Viennese Waltz Country-Western Tango Rumba Foxtrot Mambo Quickstep Rumba Paso Doble Mario & Karina Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Tango Paso Doble Samba Rumba Country-Western Foxtrot Mambo Viennese Waltz Jive Mambo Shannon & Derek Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Jive Viennese Waltz Samba Rumba Country-Western Tango Mambo Quickstep Marlee & Fabian Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Jive Viennese Waltz Samba Mambo Country-Western Mambo Priscilla & Louis Foxtrot Mambo Tango Viennese Waltz Rumba Tango Adam & Julianne Foxtrot Mambo Tango Paso Doble Paso Doble Steve & Anna Foxtrot Mambo Tango Tango Monica & Jonathan Foxtrot Mambo Mambo Penn & Kym Cha-Cha-Cha Quickstep Cha-Cha-Cha
- Highest Scoring Dance
- Lowest Scoring Dance
- Performed but not scored
Junior Ballroom Dancing Competition
- Names in bold are the winners of the round.
Date Round Pair Dance Votes April 8, 2008 1 Aaron & Daniela Samba Len Goodman Aaron & Rashell Paso Doble Carrie Ann Inaba & Bruno Tonioli April 15, 2008 2 Dmitriy & Michelle Jive Carrie Ann Inaba Jaryd & Cara Cha-Cha-Cha Len Goodman & Bruno Tonioli April 22, 2008 3 Brandon & Brittany Cha-Cha-Cha Carrie Ann Inaba & Bruno Tonioli Austin & Liza Samba Len Goodman May 13, 2008 4 Aaron & Rashell Cha-Cha-Cha The public voted
for the winner,
announced on May 20, 2008.
Jaryd & Cara Samba Brandon & Brittany Paso Doble
- In the final round, Kym Johnson helped Aaron and Rashell, Maksim Chmerkovskiy helped Jaryd and Cara, and Ashly DelGrosso helped Brandon and Brittany.
Musical Guests & Performance Dancers
Macy's Stars of Dance
Date Performers March 26, 2008 Jacques Heim of the Diavolo Dance Theatre and Cirque du Soleil April 1, 2008 Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater dancers April 22, 2008 Riverdance May 6, 2008 Mario Lopez and the cast of Broadway's A Chorus Line Professional 100th Episode Dance: Kym Johnson, Cheryl Burke, Ashly DelGrosso,
Karina Smirnoff, Anna Trebunskaya, Elena Grinenko, Jonathan Roberts, Derek Hough,
Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Alec Mazo, Louis van Amstel, and Fabian Sanchez
May 13, 2008 Omarion, Award-winning choreographer Travis Payne and dancers in tribute to Michael Jackson's Thriller Dancing with the Stars (U.S. TV series) Seasons ParticipantsList of competitors Hosts Current Former Judges Current Champions Celebrities Professionals Alternate versions GamesList of competitors Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 6)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 10) — Dancing with the Stars (Season 10) Promotional advertisement for the tenth season of Dancing with the Stars. (Advertisement designed by BLT Associates) Country United States Network … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 7) — Dancing with the Stars (season 7) Dancing with the Stars season seven Promotional Advertisement made by BLT Associates Country United States Network ABC … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 11) — Dancing with the Stars (Season 11) Promotional advertisement for the 11th season of Dancing with the Stars. (Advertisement designed by BLT Associates) Country United States Network A … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 12) — Dancing with the Stars (Season 12) Promotional advertisement for the 12th season of Dancing with the Stars. (Advertisement designed by BLT Associates) Country United States Network ABC … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 1) — Dancing with the Stars (season 1) Country United States Network ABC Original run June 1, 2005 – July 13, 2005 No. of episodes 10 Celebrity winner … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 3) — Dancing with the Stars (season 3) Dancing with the Stars season three Promotional Advertisement made by BLT Associates Country United States Network … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 8) — Dancing with the Stars (season 8) Dancing with the Stars season eight Promotional Advertisement made by BLT Associates Country United States Network ABC … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 4) — Dancing with the Stars (season 4) Dancing with the Stars season four Promotional Advertisement made by BLT Associates Country United States Network … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 5) — Dancing with the Stars (season 5) Dancing with the Stars season five Promotional Advertisement made by BLT Associates Country United States Network … Wikipedia
Dancing with the Stars (U.S. season 13) — Dancing with the Stars (Season 13) Promotional advertisement for the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars Country United States Network ABC … Wikipedia