- Wiesław Kuc
Wiesław Stefan Kuc (born on
2 September 1949in Sokołów Podlaski) is a Polish politicianand Member of the European Parliamentfor LU,is the economistand agriculture expert of EP delegation of
Self-Defenseand sits on the
European Parliament's Committee on Budgets.
Initially, he was a non-attached like the other members of his party,but on 1st December 2004, he joined [http://www.socialistgroup.org/gpes/servlet/Main/EventDetail~2?_wcs=true&id_event=570&lg=en] the Socialist Group together with
Bogdan Golik. He rejoined his Samoobrona colleagues in the Union for Europe of the Nationsgroup in December 2006, leaving Golik alone with the Socialists.
Kuc is a substitute for the
Committee on Agriculture and Rural Developmentand a member of the Delegation to the EU- BulgariaJoint Parliamentary Committee.
* Master of Engineering
specialisingin agriculturalconsultancy from the Warsaw Agricultural University, Department of Agriculture
* 1973: Started working at the Institute of
Applied Mathematicsand Statisticsat the Warsaw Agricultural University
* Whilst working as a teacher, completed a year's educational training at
Goshen College, IndianaU.S.
* 1978-1984: head specialist in the National Association of Agricultural Circles and Organisations
* Until 1986, he worked at the Bureau for Youth Affairs of the Cabinet Office
* Department director at the
Patent Office, taking up a similar position at the Export Development Bank S.A in 1988.
* From 1991 to 1997, he worked in the Bank Handlowo-Kredytowy, Merkury Bank S.A.,Prosper Bank, Bank Staropolski S.A and the KIB Bank in the
* Set up own business in 1997
* Chairman of the board of ESBEO Sp. z o.o and Wisla Consulting Sp. z o.o
* 2003: President of the Bialski Furniture Company S.A
* Gained varied professional experience abroad in fields such as agriculture, banking, human resources management in: USA, the Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Ukraine, Bulgaria, United Kingdom."See also:"
European Parliament election, 2004 (Poland)
* [http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep6/owa/whos_mep.data?ilg=EN&iucd=28374 European Parliament biography]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Nigel Farage — MEP Leader of the United Kingdom Independence Party Incumbent Assumed office … Wikipedia
Den Dover — Densmore Ronald Dover Member of the European Parliament for North West England In office 1999–2009 Member of the UK Parliament for Chorley In office 1979–1997 … Wikipedia
Othmar Karas — (born 24 December 1957 in Ybbs an der Donau, Lower Austria) is an Austrian politician and Member of the European Parliament. He is a member of the Austrian People s Party, vice chair of the EPP ED group, and sits on the European Parliament s… … Wikipedia
Liste der Mitglieder des 6. Europäischen Parlamentes — Mitglieder des Europäischen Parlamentes 1. Wahlperiode (1979–1984) 2. Wahlperiode (1984–1989) … Deutsch Wikipedia
Liste der Mitglieder des EU-Parlaments — Mitglieder des Europäischen Parlamentes 1. Wahlperiode (1979–1984) … Deutsch Wikipedia
Christoph Werner Konrad — Member of the European Parliament In office 1994 – 2009 Personal details Born 28 August 1957 (1957 08 28) (age 54) Bochum, Nor … Wikipedia
Member of the European Parliament — Not to be confused with Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe#Members. European Union This article is part of the series: Po … Wikipedia
Daniel Cohn-Bendit — in March 2010 Co president of the European Greens–European Free Alliance group in the European Parliament … Wikipedia
Jean-Luc Dehaene — Prime Minister of Belgium In office 7 March 1992 – 12 July 1999 Monarch Baudouin Albert II … Wikipedia
Michel Rocard — Prime Minister of France In office 10 May 1988 – 15 May 1991 President François Mitterrand Precede … Wikipedia