- Jean-Marie Beaupuy
Jean-Marie Beaupuy (born
28 November 1943) is a French politician and Member of the European Parliamentfor the east of France. He is a member of the Union for French Democracy, which is part of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe, and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Regional Development.
He is also a substitute for the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs, a member of the delegation for relations with
Australiaand New Zealand, a member of the temporary committee on policy challenges and budgetary means of the enlarged Union 2007–2013, and a substitute for the delegation for relations with the countries of South Asiaand the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperationand the delegation for relations with the countries of the Andean Community.
* Graduate of the Angers École supérieure for Commercial Studies (1969)
* Founder director of Stratégie Formation (Training Strategy) 1975
* Member of the UDF political bureau
* Deputy mayor of Lyons (1983-2007)
* Vice-Chairman of the Marne Departmental Council (1979-2004)
Knightof the National Order of Merit
* [http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep6/owa/whos_mep.data?ilg=EN&iucd=28205 European Parliament biography]
* [http://wwwdb.europarl.eu.int/ep6-dif/28205_22-06-2004.PDF Declaration of financial interests] (in French; PDF file)
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.