- Anthroposophic Pharmacy
Anthroposophic Pharmacy is the discipline related to conceiving, developing and producing medicinal products according to the anthroposophic understanding of man, nature, substance and pharmaceutical processing [ [http://www.iaap.org.uk IAAP - International Association of Anthroposophic Pharmacists] . Accessed 2007-12-17.] .
Anthroposophic medicinal products
Anthroposophic medicinal products are conceived, developed, and produced following the investigation of the relationship between man and nature in a process-oriented way: Raw materials are considered to be the result of the "formative forces "of the mineral, plant, and animal worlds. These forces are similar to the formative forces acting on the human organism, whether healthy or diseased. The study of formative forces is the specific discipline within anthroposophic pharmacy.
According to the "starting hypothesis" the relationship between the human being and the origin of the substances exists at “three plus one” levels:
Furthermore it asserts that man and nature have an interconnected evolutional history during which gradually man has emancipated himself from nature. In illness though man finds himself becoming similar to the processes in nature. This constitutes the rationale why in order to regain control over his humanity, transformed natural substances can be administered as medicines. Raw materials from nature are then to be processed in such a way to be incline to stimulate the „overcoming“ of the nature-similar processes characteristic of the diseased state.
"Pharmaceutical processing" involves specific anthroposophic and typical homoeopathic pharmaceutical procedures. Examples of pharmaceutical processes regarding raw materials of botanical origin:
Another pharmaceutical process widely used in anthroposophic pharmacy is "potentisation" (also widely used in homoeopathy): Potentised preparations are gradually diluted substances, whereby at each diluting step a rhythmic succussion (liquid potencies) or trituration (solid potencies) has been carried out. During this process the surface of the vehicle and the substance to be potentised are expanded and the mixing is thorough.
* Michaela Glöckler, et al. "Anthroposophische Arzneitherapie (Anthroposophic Therapeutics)". Wissenschaftliche Verlagsgesellschaft, Stuttgart, Germany, 2005.
* Rudolf Hauschka. "The Nature of Substance". Bristol, 233 pp. ISBN 1855841223.
* [http://www.iaap.org.uk/downloads/codex.pdf International Association of Anthroposophic Pharmacists: Anthroposophic Pharmaceutical Codex]
* Gunver Sophia Kienle, Helmut Kiene, and Hans-Ulrich Albonico. "Anthroposophic Medicine, effectiveness, utility, costs, safety". Schattauer Verlag, Stuttgart, Germany, 2006.
* Wilhelm Pelikan. "Healing Plants Insights Through Spiritual Science". Mercury Press, 1997.
* Wilhelm Pelikan. "The Secrets of Metals". Anthroposophic Press, 1973.
* [http://www.iaap.org.uk IAAP - International Association of Anthroposophic Pharmacists] . Center of information for anthroposophic pharmacists
* [http://www.echamp.org/home.php ECHAMP - European Coalition on Homeopathic and Anthroposophic Medicinal Products]
* [http://www.echamp.org/facts.php?group=2&id=21&sub_id=3&link=go#info Facts about Anthroposophic Medicine]
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Oskar Schmiedel — (Born in Vienna on 30 October 1887 Died in Schwäbisch Gmünd on 27 December 1959) was a pharmacist, Anthroposophist, therapist, Goethean scientist and Theosophist. Life His father came to Vienna from the Saxon part of the Erzgebirge mountains. He… … Wikipedia
Rudolf Steiner — For other people named Rudolf Steiner, see Rudolf Steiner (disambiguation). Rudolf Joseph Lorenz Steiner Full name Rudolf Joseph Lorenz Steiner Born 25(27?) February 1861 Murakirály, Austria Hungary (now Donji Kraljevec, Croatia) … Wikipedia
Homeopathy — Homeopathy: coined in German from Greek hómoios ὅμοιος like + páthos πάθος suffering Oxford English Dictionary … Wikipedia
Ayurveda — Alternative medical systems … Wikipedia
Traditional Chinese medicine — Alternative medical systems Traditional Chinese medicin … Wikipedia
Valentin Tomberg — Valentin Arnoldevitch Tomberg (February 27, 1900 February 24, 1973) was a Russian Christian mystic, polyglot scholar and hermetic magician. Life Valentin Tomberg was born on March 11, 1900 (February 27 in the Old Russian Julian calendar) in St.… … Wikipedia
Herbalism — Alternative medical systems Acupuncture · Anthroposophic medicine · Ayurveda · Chiropractic … Wikipedia