- Masada (disambiguation)
Masada may refer to:
- Masada, a Judean fortress, the site of a famous siege and mass suicide.
- Masada (kibbutz), a kibbutz in Israel near the Sea of Galilee.
- Mas'ade, a Druze village on the Golan Heights.
- Masada College, a Jewish primary and secondary school in St Ives, New South Wales, Australia.
- Masada (band), a jazz quartet fronted by avant-garde composer John Zorn, and a series of Zorn's musical projects based on compositions originally written for this quartet, including:
- Bar Kokhba
- Electric Masada
- Masada String Trio
- Masada (miniseries) (1981)
- Massada Publishing Co, Israel, est. 1929
- "Masada" is an alias used by Hip Hop artist Killah Priest, and an album by that name, View from Masada.
- Masada was a Starfleet officer mentioned in the Star Trek episode, "The Doomsday Machine"
- Masada is a superheroine in Youngblood.
- Masada (wrestler), a professional wrestler
- Bushmaster ACR, a rifle designed by Magpul, formerly called Magpul Masada.
- Masada, a piece of music by Ralph Hultgren
- Massada (band), a Dutch-Moluccan percussion-rock band.
- Masada2000, a Kahanist website.
- Masada, a fictional planet and state in the Honorverse series by David Weber
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Masada — This article is about the Judean fortress. For other uses, see Masada (disambiguation). Masada * UNESCO World Heritage Site … Wikipedia
Methuselah (disambiguation) — Methuselah, a Biblical figure, was known for living a long time. Methuselah may also refer to: Long lived organisms: Methuselah (tree), a bristlecone pine in the White Mountains of California, the oldest known living organism Methuselah (Judean… … Wikipedia
Dalet (disambiguation) — Dalet is the fourth letter of many Semitic alphabets. Dalet may also refer to: Dalet, Burma a town in Rakhine State of Burma (Myanmar) Masada: Dalet, a 1995 album by American composer and saxophonist John Zorn Dalet, a neighborhood of Beersheba,… … Wikipedia
Antagonist (disambiguation) — An antagonist is a character opposing the protagonist in literature.Antagonist may also refer to: *Antagonist (muscle), a muscle type *Antagonist (medical) a drug that opposes the action of another drug *Antagonist (band), a New Zealand band… … Wikipedia
Eleazar (disambiguation) — Eleazar ( he. אלעזר, lit. God s assistance ) is a common Hebrew name. It may refer to:People*Eleazar, son of Aaron and second High Priest of Israel *Elezar Ben Aminadab, who was entrusted as a keeper of the Ark of the covenant *Eleazar (son of… … Wikipedia
Zealotry — Zealot redirects here. For other uses, see Zealot (disambiguation). Zealotry was originally a political movement in 1st century Second Temple Judaism which sought to incite the people of Iudaea Province to rebel against the Roman Empire and expel … Wikipedia
Voices in the Wilderness — Not to be confused with Voice in the Wilderness (disambiguation). Voices in the Wilderness Studio album by Various Released March 25, 2003 ( … Wikipedia
Arad, Israel — For the archaeological site, see Tel Arad. For other uses, see Arad (disambiguation). Arad Hebrew transcription(s) – Hebrew … Wikipedia
Jerry Goldsmith — Goldsmith conducts the London Symphony Orchestra, 2003 … Wikipedia
Silva — For other uses, see Silva (disambiguation). Contents 1 People 1.1 Artists and performance arts 1.1.1 Actors … Wikipedia