- Consequences Creed
Consequences Creed Ring name(s) Austin Creed
Rasheed Lucius Creed
Billed height 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m) Billed weight 207 lb (94 kg) Born September 4, 1986 
Columbus, Georgia[unreliable source?]
Resides Marietta, Georgia Trained by Rob Adonis
Brodie Ray Chase
Debut June 2005
Austin Watson (born September 4, 1986) is an American professional wrestler, better known by his ring name Consequences Creed. He is signed to WWE, and works in its developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling as Xavier Woods. He was formerly one-half of the FCW Florida Tag Team Champions with Wes Brisco.
He previously worked for Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, where he was a two-time World Tag Team Champion--once with Adam "Pacman" Jones and Ron "The Truth" Killings as Team Pacman, and once with Jay Lethal as Lethal Consequences. He has also worked for NWA Anarchy and other independent promotions under the ring name Austin Creed. His wrestling persona is based on Apollo Creed from the Rocky movie series.
Watson was born in Columbus, Georgia in 1986 and graduated from Sprayberry High School in Marietta, Georgia in 2004. That same year he began studying psychology and philosophy at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina. Watson graduated from Furman University with two degrees a Bachelor of Arts in psychology and philosophy on May 29, 2008. At his time at Furman University, Watson had a brief stint as an accomplished cheerleader.
Early career and NWA Anarchy (2005–2007)
While attending Furman University, Creed began training for a career in professional wrestling and, in 2005, began wrestling part time with Rob Adonis's Ultimate Christian Wrestling promotion. While in the Greenville, South Carolina-based World Wrestling Council, run by former NWA professional wrestler Brodie Ray Chase, he developed his current ring persona based heavily on the character Apollo Creed from the Rocky series.
During his time in NWA Anarchy, Creed was part of a tag team called Awesome Attraction with Hayden Young. The pair had one of the longest title reigns in the promotion's history after defeating Justice Served (Jason Justice and Mike Free) in Cornelia, Georgia on April 7, 2007. In 2006, Creed won NWA's Most Popular Wrestler, voted for by the NWA fans.
Deep South Wrestling (2007)
Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
Pursuit of the X Division Championship (2007–2008)
Creed appeared at Total Nonstop Action Wrestling's Bound For Glory pay-per-view event, teaming with Ron Killings as the replacement for Adam "Pacman" Jones. Creed wrestled under the name Rasheed Lucius "Consequences" Creed. His union with Ron Killings was made to be a play on words, with Killings' nickname "The Truth" being combined with Creed's nickname "Consequences" to form Truth and Consequences, which is similar to the name of a town, (Truth or Consequences, New Mexico named for an old game show).
On October 21, 2007, it was reported that Creed had signed a contract with TNA. The signing was reported when Creed appeared on the radio show Trash Talking Radio on October 23 with Tommy Cairo and Sabian. His signing was also confirmed later at a NWA Anarchy show where Creed was presented the contract by TNA Booking Director Bill Behrens. Following Bound For Glory, Creed was not seen on TNA television for months after Killings asked and was later granted his release from the company.
On February 10, 2008, Creed wrestled in a dark match before Against All Odds. He teamed with Sonjay Dutt defeating The Rock 'n Rave Infection. On the March 13 edition of Impact! a promo video with the words "prepare to face the consequences" showed Creed training and announced that he would make his return at the Lockdown pay-per-view on April 13. The following week the return date was changed to April 10. On the April 10 edition of Impact!, Creed made his in-ring return and defeated Jimmy Rave of The Rock 'n Rave Infection, thus qualifying for the Xscape match at Lockdown. During the match, Creed eliminated Shark Boy, but was later eliminated by Curry Man. Creed would later wrestle in the first ever TerrorDome match at Sacrifice, which was won by Kaz.
At Hard Justice, Creed faced Petey Williams for the TNA X Division Championship, but lost after interference from Sheik Abdul Bashir. On the September 4, 2008 edition of TNA Impact!, he won a number one contenders match against Bashir for the right to face Williams again at No Surrender for the X Division title. The match was changed to a triple threat after Bashir repeatably attacked Creed. Bashir won the match and the X Division title.
Lethal Consequences (2008–2010)
On the October 30, 2008, episode of Impact!, Creed, along with Samoa Joe, A.J. Styles, Jay Lethal, Petey Williams, Eric Young, ODB and The Motor City Machineguns formed a faction of younger wrestlers, known as The Frontline, to oppose The Main Event Mafia.
On January 8, 2009, fellow Frontline member Lethal chose Creed to cash in his Feast or Fired briefcase with, and the pair won the TNA World Tag Team Championship from the champions Beer Money, Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm). Creed and Lethal went on to be named Lethal Consequences, a combination of their respective names. Beer Money, Inc. regained their titles in a three-way match just three days later at Genesis. For the next few months, Creed and Lethal teamed with the Motor City Machineguns to try and unmask Suicide. On the October 1, 2009 episode of Impact!, Creed and Lethal were part of a 5-man ladder match for a future X Division title match. During the match, Amazing Red, who ended up winning the match, performed a hurricanrana driver, which caused Creed to projectile vomit as his head hit the mat. Watson was released from TNA on March 29, 2010.
Independent circuit (2010)
On April 4 New Japan Pro Wrestling announced Watson, using his Consequences Creed ring name, as a participant in the first Super J Tag Tournament. On May 8 Creed and his partner Kota Ibushi were eliminated from the tournament in the first round by the team of Gedo and KUSHIDA. Creed returned to New Japan on June 28, 2010, teaming up with IWGP Heavyweight Champion Togi Makabe and Tomoaki Honma in the J Sports Crown 6 Man Openweight Tag Team Tournament. After defeating Tamon Honda, Kentaro Shiga and Makoto Hashi in the opening round, the trio was eliminated from the tournament in the second round by Shinsuke Nakamura, Masato Tanaka and Tomohiro Ishii. On July 10 Creed defeated Brian Milonas, U–Gene and Tommaso Ciampa to win East Coast Wrestling Association's 2010 Super 8 Tournament.[unreliable source?]
World Wrestling Entertainment / WWE (2010–present)
Florida Championship Wrestling
On July 22, 2010, it was announced that Watson had signed a developmental contract with World Wrestling Entertainment. Watson, using his real name, made his debut for WWE's developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling on July 29 in a tag team match, where he and Percy Watson were defeated by Brodus Clay and Donny Marlow. He has since been added to the company's official website under the name Xavier Woods. On November 4, Woods teamed with Wes Brisco to win the FCW Florida Tag Team Championship by defeating Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. On December 1 Woods and Brisco vacated the Tag Team Championship, after Brisco was sidelined with an injury.
- Finishing moves
- As Xavier Woods
- As Austin Creed
- As Consequences Creed
- Signature moves
- With Jay Lethal
- Entrance themes
Championships and accomplishments
- NWA Anarchy
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
1 Creed was brought in as the third member of Team Pacman, so as to be able to defend the TNA Tag Team championship under the Freebird Rule.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p "Austin Creed profile". Online World of Wrestling. http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/c/consequences-creed.html. Retrieved 2008-08-19.
- ^ a b Csonka, Larry (2010-07-30). "Florida Championship Wrestling Results 7.29.10". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/147528/Florida-Championship-Wrestling-Results-7.29.10.htm. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- ^ a b c d e f "Xavier Woods profile". Florida Championship Wrestling. http://fcwwrestling.info/xavierwoods1.html. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- ^ a b c d "Cagematch profile". http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=4955.
- ^ a b c "FCW roster". Florida Championship Wrestling. Archived from the original on 2010-11-06. http://www.webcitation.org/5u1uiiFru. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- ^ a b c d Kamchen, Richard (2007-10-25). "SLAM! Wrestling: Creed makes "Awesome" TNA debut". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2007/10/23/4600159.html.
- ^ a b "N.W.A. Anarchy Tag Team Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/us/ga/anarchy/anarchy-t.html.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2007-10-14). "Bound For Glory PPV Results – 10/14 – Atlanta, GA (Kurt Angle – Sting)". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1192417826.shtml. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- ^ "Austin Creed Heading to TNA?". GeorgiaWrestlingHistory.com. 2007-10-22. http://www.georgiawrestlinghistory.com/news-notes/2007/10/22/06.html.
- ^ Goodman, Larry (2007-10-20). "10/20 NWA Anarchy Report". NWA-Wildside.com. http://nwa-wildside.com/news/viewnews.cgi?category=all&id=1193069460.
- ^ Sokol, Chris (2008-04-10). "Impact: Last push to Lockdown". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2008/04/10/5252916.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ Sokol, Chris (2008-04-13). "TNA Lockdown: Joe captures gold". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/PPVReports/2008/04/13/5275576.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ Sokol, Chris (2008-05-12). "TNA Sacrifice: Joe retains; LAX regains". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/PPVReports/2008/05/12/5539601.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ Sokol, Chris (2008-09-05). "Impact: Sting calls out the King of the Mountain". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2008/09/05/6665696.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ Clevett, Jason (2008-09-14). "No Surrender a bore". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/PPVReports/2008/09/14/6765681.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ Sokol, Chris (2008-10-31). "Impact: Steiner joins the mafia". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2008/10/31/7259146.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ Sokol, Chris (2009-01-09). "Impact: Mafia shatters an ankle before Genesis". Slam! Sports. Canadian Online Explorer. http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2009/01/09/7969081.html. Retrieved 2009-02-04.
- ^ "411's TNA Impact Report 10.01.09". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/117967/411%5C%5Cs-TNA-Impact-Report-10.01.09.htm. Retrieved 2009-10-02.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2010-03-29). "TNA News: X Division wrestler released from TNA, wrestler comments on his release". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/TNA_News_1/article_40265.shtml. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ "5/8 Super J Tag Tournament 1st" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. 2010-04-04. http://www.njpw.co.jp/news/article.php?nwid=11688. Retrieved 2010-04-04.
- ^ "43歳コンビの金本＆サムライが「SUPER J TAG」初代王者に輝く!!/無念！ タイガー玉砕でまたしてもIWGP Jr.奪還ならず!!" (in Japanese). New Japan Pro Wrestling. 2010-05-08. http://www.njpw.co.jp/result/index.php?COM=result_main&SRNO=160&TKNO=1. Retrieved 2010-05-08.
- ^ a b "(Results) New Japan, 6/28/10". Strong Style Spirit. 2010-06-28. http://www.puroresufan.com/njpw/?p=1694. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- ^ "(Results) New Japan 6/29/10". Strong Style Spirit. 2010-06-29. http://www.puroresufan.com/njpw/?p=1700. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- ^ a b Gerweck, Steve (2010-07-11). "Former TNA star wins the ECWA Super 8". WrestleView. http://wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1278825138. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- ^ a b c Johnson, Mike (2010-07-11). "Former TNA star Consequences Creed captures 2010 ECWA Super 8 tournament, complete report". Pro Wrestling Insider. http://pwinsider.com/article/49014/former-tna-star-consequences-creed-captures-2010-ecwa-super-8-tournament-complete-report.html?p=1. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- ^ Nemer, Roy (2010-07-22). "Former TNA wrestler signs WWE development deal". WrestleView. http://wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1279808390. Retrieved 2010-07-22.
- ^ "Media Alert: December 1 , 2010". Florida Championship Wrestling. 2010-12-01. http://www.fcwwrestling.info/news.html. Retrieved 2010-12-03.
- ^ Caldwell, James (2010-12-03). "FCW/Other News: Big wrestling weekend in Florida - WWE developmental to determine new tag champions, Jeff Peterson Cup, Scott Hall appearance". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Other_News_4/article_45743.shtml. Retrieved 2010-12-03.
- ^ a b "Indy show updates!". GoCreedGo.com. 2010-04-17. http://gocreedgo.com/cutenews/show_news?subaction=showcomments&id=1271563568&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&. Retrieved 2010-07-11.
- ^ Wilkenfeld, Daniel (2008-04-13). "4/31 TNA Lockdown PPV Review by Wilkenfeld: Pacing killed the TNA star". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://www.pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/The_Specialists_34/article_25288.shtml. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ a b c Lansdell, Chris (2009-04-19). "411's TNA Lockdown Report 04.19.09". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/102422/411%5Cs-TNA-Lockdown-Report-04.19.09.htm. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- ^ Lansdell, Chris (2008-08-10). "411's Instant PPV Analysis 08.10.08: TNA Hard Justice 2008". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/MMA/columns/82459/411%5Cs-Instant-PPV-Analysis-08.10.08:-TNA-Hard-Justice-2008.htm. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- ^ a b Csonka, Larry (2008-10-12). "411’s TNA Bound for Glory IV Report 10.12.08". 411Mania. http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/87627. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- ^ a b Boutwell, Josh (2009-04-24). "Impact Results – 4/23/09". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2009/1240547469.php. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- ^ Boutwell, Josh (2008-11-21). "Impact Results – 11/20/08 – Orlando, FL". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/results/tnaimpact/tnaimpact2008/1227246290.shtml. Retrieved 2009-10-13.
- ^ "Creed (Consequences Mix 1)". The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers. http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=334538693&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=25&start=1. Retrieved 2010-06-20.
- ^ Martin, Adam (2009-05-03). "5/2 TNA Results: Huntington, WV". WrestleView. http://www.wrestleview.com/news2009/1241382276.php. Retrieved 2010-03-30.
- ^ "D.S.W. Heavyweight Title". Puroresu Dojo. 2003. http://www.wrestling-titles.com/us/ga/dsw/dsw-h.html.
- ^ Editors, PWI (August 2009). PWI 500. http://www.pwi-online.com.
WWE personnel RawAlberto Del Rio · Alex Riley · Beth Phoenix · Brie Bella · Brodus Clay · CM Punk · Curt Hawkins · David Otunga · Dolph Ziggler · Drew McIntyre · Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson · Evan Bourne · Eve Torres · Goldust · Jack Swagger · John Cena · John Laurinaitis · John Morrison · JTG · Kelly Kelly · Kevin Nash · Kharma · Kofi Kingston · Mason Ryan · Michael McGillicutty · The Miz · Nikki Bella · Rey Mysterio · Ricardo Rodriguez · R-Truth · Santino Marella · Skip Sheffield · Triple H · Tyler Reks · Vickie Guerrero · Zack Ryder SmackDownA.J. · Aksana · Alicia Fox · Big Show · Christian · Cody Rhodes · Daniel Bryan · Epico · Ezekiel Jackson · Heath Slater · Hornswoggle · Hunico · Jey Uso · Jimmy Uso · Jinder Mahal · Johnny Curtis · Justin Gabriel · Kaitlyn · Kane · Layla · Mark Henry · Natalya · Primo · Randy Orton · Rosa Mendes · Sheamus · Sin Cara · Tamina · Ted DiBiase · Theodore Long · Trent Barreta · Tyson Kidd · The Undertaker · Wade Barrett · Yoshi Tatsu NXT Tag teams
and stablesAir Boom · The Bella Twins · The Chickbusters · The Divas of Doom · The Usos · Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins
WWE Legends Commentators WWE En Español Ring announcers Referees FCWAbraham Washington · Antonio Cesaro · Audrey Marie · Bo Rotundo · Briley Pierce · Byron Saxton · Cameron Lynn · Caylee Turner · Conor O'Brian · Corey Graves · Damien Sandow · Dean Ambrose · Dusty Rhodes · Eli Cottonwood · Husky Harris · Joey Mercury · Kevin Hackman · Leakee · Naomi · Norman Smiley · Peter Orlov · Raquel Diaz · Rick Victor · Richie Steamboat · Ricky Steamboat · Seth Rollins · Steve Keirn · Tom Prichard · Xavier Woods Unassigned
employeesRenato Ruíz · Saraya-Jade Bevis · Tenille Dashwood
TNA World Tag Team ChampionsTeam 3D (Brother Devon and Brother Ray) · Samoa Joe · Kurt Angle and Sting · Team Pacman (Pacman Jones, Ron Killings, and Rasheed Lucius Creed) · A.J. Styles and Tomko/Christian's Coalition/The Angle Alliance (A.J. Styles and Tomko) · Eric Young/Super Eric and Kaz · The Latin American Xchange (Hernandez and Homicide) · Beer Money, Inc./Fortune (James Storm and Robert/Bobby Roode) · Lethal Consequences/The TNA Front Line (Consequences Creed and Jay Lethal) · The Main Event Mafia (Booker T and Scott Steiner) · The British Invasion/The World Elite (Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams) · Hernandez and Matt Morgan · Matt Morgan · The Band (Eric Young, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) · The Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin) · Mexican America (Anarquia and Hernandez) · Crimson and Matt Morgan (current)
- Finishing moves
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Consequences Creed — Austin Watson … Wikipédia en Français
Consequences creed — Austin Watson … Wikipédia en Français
Creed (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Religion 2 Music 3 Government 4 People … Wikipedia
Apollo Creed — (born February 22, 1943 August 31, 1985) is a fictional character from the Rocky films, initially portrayed as the World Heavyweight Champion. He was portrayed by Carl Weathers.Creed had multiple nicknames, including The Master of Disaster, The… … Wikipedia
Apollo Creed — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Apollo Creed es un boxeador ficticio creado por Sylvester Stallone para la película Rocky de 1976, e interpretado por Carl Weathers en todas sus apariciones. Su personaje se desarrolla desde la primera entrega de la… … Wikipedia Español
Austin Watson — Consequences Creed Austin Watson … Wikipédia en Français
Austin Watson — Austin Creed Nacimiento 4 de septiembre de 1986 25 años Columbus, Georgia, Estados Unidos Nombres artísticos … Wikipedia Español
The Frontline (lucha libre) — Este artículo o sección necesita referencias que aparezcan en una publicación acreditada, como revistas especializadas, monografías, prensa diaria o páginas de Internet fidedignas. Puedes añadirlas así o avisar … Wikipedia Español
Xavier Woods — Austin Watson Austin Watson en 2007. Nom(s) de ring Xavier Woods Rasheed Lucius Consequences Creed Awesome Austin Creed Consequences Creed Taille 1,75 m[1 … Wikipédia en Français
Jamar Shipman — Este artículo o sección sobre lucha libre profesional necesita ser wikificado con un formato acorde a las convenciones de estilo. Por favor, edítalo para que las cumpla. Mientras tanto, no elimines este aviso puesto el 7 de abril de 2008. También … Wikipedia Español