- Muscle (disambiguation)
A Muscle is a contractile tissue in an animal's body used especially for movement.
Muscle may also refer to:
- Muscle (TV series), comedy set inside a fictional gym in New York City
- Muscles (album) (2007) by hip-hop musician Mele Mel
- Muscles (musician), in Australian electronica
- "Muscles" (song), a song by Diana Ross
- M.U.S.C.L.E., small pink action figures produced in the United States in the 1980s
- M.U.S.C.L.E. (video game), NES wrestling game based on the manga and anime Kinnikuman
- ST Muscle a tugboat in service with the French Government from 1946-51
- MUSCLE (API), Linux Smart Card Development
- MUSCLE (alignment software), a multiple sequence alignment tool.
- Mussel, marine or freshwater species, members of several different families of clams or bivalve molluscs
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Muscle — For other uses of Muscle , see Muscle (disambiguation). A top down view of skeletal muscle Muscle (from Latin … Wikipedia
Muscle Shoals — may refer to: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Muscle Shoals Rhythm Section Muscle Shoals Sound Studio Leo Muscle Shoals This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an … Wikipedia
Muscle bike — may refer to: A type of bicycle that takes styling cues from chopper and bobber motorcycles and muscle cars. A type of motorcycle that puts a disproportionately high priority on engine power. See also Muscle car This disambiguation page lists… … Wikipedia
Muscle infarction — may refer to: Myocardial infarction of heart muscle Skeletal muscle infarction This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link … Wikipedia
Collie (disambiguation) — Collie or Colly may mean: Contents 1 Dogs 2 Places 3 People 4 … Wikipedia
Tiger (disambiguation) — See also: Tigress (disambiguation) Contents 1 Zoology 2 People 2.1 Athletes … Wikipedia
Teres (disambiguation) — Teres may refer to: *Teres, the first king of the Odrysian state of Thrace. *pronator teres muscle, a muscle located mainly in the human forearm *teres major muscle, a muscle of the upper limb; one of six scapulohumeral muscles *teres minor… … Wikipedia
Mars (disambiguation) — Mars is the fourth planet from the Sun. Mars or MARS may also refer to: Mars (mythology), the Roman god of war Mars (astrology), a set of qualities and influences MARS (oceanography), an acronym for Monterey Accelerated Research System, a cabled… … Wikipedia
Antagonist (disambiguation) — An antagonist is a character opposing the protagonist in literature.Antagonist may also refer to: *Antagonist (muscle), a muscle type *Antagonist (medical) a drug that opposes the action of another drug *Antagonist (band), a New Zealand band… … Wikipedia
Cyclone (disambiguation) — Cyclone may refer to several different things: Contents 1 Meteorology 2 Technology 3 Sport 4 Motorcycles and cars 5 … Wikipedia