List of religious orders in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York


List of religious orders in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New York

The Archdiocese of New York is home to a large number of religious orders and congregations. While there are not as many today in 2007 as there were in 1957, they still make up a large population of the archdiocese.

In 1959, there were 7,913 nuns and sisters ministering in the Archdiocese, representing 103 different religious orders.

As of 2004, there were 913 priests of religious orders ministering in the archdiocese. As of 2008, 2,911 religious sisters and nuns and 368 religious brothers minister in the archdiocese. These religious come from over 120 different religious congregations and orders.

Contents

Male Religious Orders Currently in the Archdiocese

  • Augustinian Recollect Friars - The friars serve St. John Parish in the Bronx, as well having Tagaste Monastery in Suffern, New York.
  • Brothers of the Christian Schools, or De La Salle Brothers - The brothers conduct Manhattan College, St. Raymond High School for Boys, St. Peter's Boys High School, La Salle Academy, San Miguel School and De La Salle Academy.
  • Franciscan Friars of the Renewal
  • Christian Brothers of Ireland - The brothers today operate Iona College, Iona Preparatory School and Iona Grammar School, all of New Rochelle, as well as All Hallows High School in Bronx.
  • Redemptorist Fathers - The Fathers and lay Brothers of this congregation operate Mount St. Alphonsus Retreat Center in Esopus and Immaculate Conception Parish in the South Bronx.
  • Society of Jesus - Today, Jesuits number 20,170 (with 14,147 priests), and compose the largest male religious order in the Roman Catholic Church. They currently operate in six churches in the archdiocese, as well as Fordham University and Preparatory School, Loyola High School, Regis High School, Xavier's High School, Ignatius Loyola School and Nativity Mission School, all located in New York City. Jouges Retreat Center, located in Cornwall, New York, is operated by them, as well.
  • Salesians of Don Bosco - The Salesian Priests and Brothers have their motherhouse for the Province of St. Philip in New Rochelle in Westchester County. The Salesians also have their formation house, several parishes and a high school in New York City and New Rochelle.[1]
  • Paulist Fathers - The Paulist Fathers' "mother church" is St. Paul the Apostle Church at West 60th Street and Columbus Avenue in Manhattan. The Paulist founder, the Servant of God Isaac Thomas Hecker, C.S.P., is entombed inside St. Paul's Church. The Paulist Fathers have served the Archdiocese of New York since their founding in 1858.

Female Religious Orders Currently in the Archdiocese

  • Apostles of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - Formerly known as the Zelatrice Sisters of the Sacred Heart, the sisters serve at the following schools in the archdiocese: Our Lady of Pompeii (Greenwich Village), Santa Maria (Bronx), Sacred Heart Learning Center (Bronx) and St. Joseph (Manhattan). One sister also ministers at Immaculate Conception Church in Tuckahoe (2010).
  • Carmelite Sisters for the Aged and Infirm - Operate four nursing homes in the archdiocese: Ferncliff in Rhinebeck and Carmel Richmond on Staten Island, Mary Manning Walsh in Manhattan and St. Patrick in the Bronx (2009).
  • Congregation of Notre Dame - The Congregation of Notre Dame sisters currently sponsor the Notre Dame Academy in Staten Island. The sisters formerly ran Notre Dame College in Staten Island, before its merging with St. John University in 1975 (2009), the also fund and work at Villa Maria School, a K-8 school in the Bronx, NY and the fund and administer at St. Jean Baptiste High School in Manhattan, NY.
  • Daughters of Divine Charity - The sisters currently have a convent on Staten Island and minister at St. Joseph Hill Academy (2009).
  • Dominican Sisters of Blauvelt - The sisters founded Dominican College in Blauvelt, as well as staffing and ministering in numerous shelters, schools and hospitals (2009).
  • Dominican Sisters of Hope - The sisters, formed in 1995 from the merger of three Dominican congregations, sponsor Mount St. Mary College in Newburgh and Mariandale Retreat Center in Ossining. The Sisters minister in healthcare in New York City, as well as in education, social service and pastoral ministries. (2009).
  • Dominican Sisters of Our Lady of the Rosary - The Sisters, founded in 1876, established St. Thomas Aquinas College, as well as operate Aquinas High School in the Bronx and Albertus Magnus High School in Bardonia. The Sisters minister in over 35 parishes and schools. Today, the sisters number 337 and the motherhouse is located in Sparkill, New York (2007).
  • Dominican Sisters of Our Lady of the Springs - This is a new congregation founded in 2009 with members from the Dominican Sisters of Columbus. The sisters staff St. Vincent Ferrer High School in Manhattan, as well as have a convent in Ossining.
  • Dominican Sisters of Perpetual Adoration - The nuns, the cloistered "Second Order" in the Dominican Order, have a monastery which opened in 1889, located in the Hunts Point section of the Bronx (2009). It is the oldest active Dominican monastery in the United States.
  • Dominican Sisters of St. Rose of Lima - The Sisters, whose primary apostolate is to nurse the indigent dying of cancer, run Rosary Hill Home in Hawthorne. They were founded by Mother Alphonsus, born Rose Hawthorne, the daughter of the noted author, Nathaniel Hawthorne (2009).
  • Franciscan Handmaids of Mary - The sisters currently run St. Benedict Day Nursery in Harlem, as well as minister in parochial schools. Their motherhouse is located in Harlem. (2010).
  • Franciscan Missionaries of Mary - Currently have convents in the Bronx, Manhattan and Millbrook. The Sisters minister in Cardinal Hayes Home for Children (2009).
  • Franciscan Sisters of Allegheny - The Sisters, whose past ministries in the archdiocese included St. Clare and St. Elizabeth Hospitals in Manhattan, currently staff a number of parochial schools, as well as a homeless shelter for women in the Hells Kitchen section of Manhattan (2009).
  • Franciscan Sisters of the Poor - The Sisters, who came to the archdiocese in 1865, ministered for a century at St. Francis Hospital and St. Anthony Sanatarium in the Bronx, before their closing in 1966. They also operated the Frances Schervier Nursing Home in the Riverdale section of the Bronx, which they sold to a medical chain about A.D. 2000. They currently minister today at St. Anthony Community Hospital and the Schervier Pavilion, both in Warwick, New York (2009).
  • Little Sisters of the Assumption - The Sisters, who previously administered homes for the sick poor, currently operate the Little Sisters of the Assumption Family Health Service, which they established in 1958, in Manhattan at 125th W. 130th St. The sisters also run their retreat center in Walden, New York (2009).
  • Little Sisters of the Poor - The Sisters operate the Jeanne Jugan Residence in The Bronx (2009).
  • Missionary Oblates of the Blessed Trinity - The Sisters currently have their novitiate located in Hopewell Junction, New York and teach at Immaculate Conception School (Gun Hill Road) in the Bronx (2009).
  • Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart - The Sisters have convents located in West Park, Manhattan and Dobbs Ferry. They currently administer at Cabrini Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation (Manhattan), Cabrini Nursing Home (Dobbs Ferry), Cabrini Immigrant Services (Manhattan & Dobbs Ferry), Mother Cabrini High School (Manhattan), St. Frances Cabrini Shrine (Manhattan) and St. Cabrini Home (West Park). The congregation previously ran Columbus Hospital in Manhattan, which became known as Cabrini Medical Center, from 1896 to 2008, when it closed (2009).
  • Monastic Family of Bethlehem and the Assumption of the Virgin - This order of monastic Sisters was founded in Rome in 1950. The Order came to the United States, and the archdiocese, in 1987. They have a monastery located in Livingston Manor, New York (2009).
  • Order of Discalced Carmelites - The cloistered nuns have one monastery located in the Archdiocese, which is located in Beacon. The monastery was formerly located in The Bronx until 1982. In 2000, the nuns merged with two of their daughter foundations, the Carmelite monasteries from Barre, Vermont, and Saranac Lake, New York (2009), the new community took the name of Carmel of the Incarnation.
  • Parish Visitors of Mary Immaculate - The Sisters' motherhouse, Marycrest, is located in Monroe, New York. Their apostolate is to visit homes for direct person-to-person evangelization, as well as to check on children in broken homes. Some Sisters also minister in parish Religious Education programs (2009).
  • Religious of Jesus and Mary - The Sisters have served at St. John's Parish and School in the Kingsbridge section of the Bronx for 100 years. The present convent is on Godwin Terrace opposite the original school building. They also conduct the Bethany Retreat and Spiritual Center in Highland Mills (2009).
  • Religious of the Sacred Heart of Jesus - The Sisters currently run the Convent of the Sacred Heart school, located in Manhattan (2009).
  • Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary - The Sisters' Provincial headquarters is currently located in Tarrytown, New York. The Sisters founded and ran Marymount College in Tarrytown, New York for almost 100 years, until its merger in 2002 with Fordham University. The Sisters also ran Marymount Manhattan College, which became non-sectarian in the 1980s. The Sisters currently run The Marymount School in Manhattan (2009).
  • Sacramentine Sisters - Monastery and school was established in Yonkers in 1915 in the historic Ethan Flagg House; sold in 1991 when the Sisters moved to Warwick, New York
  • Sisters, Servants of Mary - These Sisters, founded in Spain and working internationally, minister to terminally-ill patients in their homes. Their convent is located at 3305 Country Club Road, Bronx, N.Y. (2009).
  • Sisters of Charity of New York - The Sisters of Charity can be considered to be one of the most, if not the most, influential religious congregation in the archdiocese. After establishing the first community of religious Sisters in the diocese in 1817, the Sisters began to staff dozens of parochial schools, as well as the College of Mount St. Vincent, the now-closed Elizabeth Seton College in Yonkers, the New York Foundling Hospital and former St. Vincent Catholic Medical Centers in Manhattan and Staten Island. Today, the Sisters number 391 (2007).
  • Sisters of Divine Providence - Founded in France, these Sisters worked with the Fathers of Mercy to help newly-arrived French immigrants. To this end, they established Leo House to provide secure housing for young working women.
  • Sisters of the Divine Compassion - The Sisters currently run and staff the Our Lady of Good Counsel Academy and Elementary School in White Plains. They previously operated Good Counsel College in White Plains, which merged with Pace College in the 1980s (2009).
  • Sisters of Life - Founded in 1991 by Cardinal John Joseph O'Connor, Archbishop of New York. They currently have four convents in the archdiocese: one in Manhattan, two in the Bronx and one in Yonkers. The Sisters staffed the Archdiocesan Family Life Office and run shelters for pregnant women (2009).
  • Sisters of Mercy - They run Our Lady of Victory Academy in Dobbs Ferry and St. Catharine Academy in The Bronx. They founded Mercy College, which became non-sectarian in the 1960s. The sisters also run Mercy Center in The Bronx, a counseling and spiritual center (2009).
  • Sisters of Our Lady of Christian Doctrine - Founded in New York City in the 1920s, the Sisters currently run a retreat center in Nyack, where the motherhouse is located. The congregation currently numbers 24 members (2010).
  • Sisters of the Resurrection - The Sisters staff Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale, as well as teach at St. Casimir School in Yonkers and St. Margaret of Cortona School in the Bronx. In 2010, the sisters took a new mission at St. Columba Church in Hopewell Junction, running the school and religious education office.
  • Sisters of St. Agnes - The sisters, whose motherhouse is located in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, previously staffed a number of parochial schools, including Sacred Heart in Yonkers, Our Lady Queen of Angels in Harlem and Holy Family in the Bronx. The sisters currently work in the Leo House for German Catholics (2009).
  • Sisters of St. Dorothy - They run St. Dorothy Academy and staff St. Patrick School, both on Staten Island (2009).
  • Sisters of St. Francis of the Mission of the Immaculate Virgin - Their headquarters, Immaculate Conception Motherhouse, is currently located in Hastings-on-Hudson, New York. They formerly ran St. Clare Academy in Hastings-on-Hudson, as well as the Mission of the Immaculate Virgin at Mount Loretto in Staten Island, which had been founded in 1881 by the Rev. John C. Drumgoole and was one of the largest child care facilities in the city (2009).
  • Sisters of St. John the Baptist - The Sisters' retirement convent is located in Purchase, in which the sisters run a daycare. They also run and staff St. John Villa Academy and Elementary School and St. Roch School in Staten Island. The provincial house is located in The Bronx, where the sisters run the Providence Rest Nursing Home and St. Dominic School. The sisters formerly ministered at Our Lady of Loretto (1921–1978) and St. James (1942–2002), both located in Manhattan (2009).
  • Sisters of St. Ursula - The Sisters established the now-closed Academy of St. Ursula in Kingston, as well as Notre Dame School in Manhattan. Three sisters currently minister at Notre Dame (2007).
  • Sisters of Reparation of the Congregation of Mary also known as the "Sisters of St. Zita" - Founded on West 14th Street in Manhattan, the Sisters were founded to work with young women in domestic service. They later established St. Zita's Villa, a nursing home, in Monsey in 1938 (2009).
  • Missionary Sisters of the Catholic Apostolate - Also known as the Pallotine Sisters, their motherhouse is located in Harriman and they run St. Patrick Villa, also in Harriman (2009) They formerly served at Immaculate Conception School (Gun Hill Road) in the Bronx until 1970's.
  • Society of Helpers - Formerly known as the Society of Helpers of the Holy Souls, they currently minister in Manhattan (2009).
  • Society of the Holy Child Jesus - They run the School of the Holy Child in Rye, as well as the Cornelia Connelly Education Center in Manhattan (2009).

Religious Orders no longer operating in the Archdiocese

  • Assumptionist Fathers - The Fathers were entrusted with the care of the Church of Our Lady of Esperanza, on the Upper West Side, and the Church of Our Lady of Guadelupe, on 14th Street, which was the first church established (1914) in the Archdiocese to serve the Spanish-speaking. The provincial house was also located in New York City. However, by 1998, the fathers had handed the churches back over to the archdiocese and the provincial house had moved to Massachusetts.
  • Benedictine Monks - Monks from Saint John's Abbey in Collegeville, Minnesota came in 1891 to serve the German community of the Bronx. For this, they established and administered two parishes. One, St. Anselm Parish, was located in the South Bronx. The other, St. Benedict Parish, was located in the Throgs Neck section of the Bronx. (This was the home parish of Cardinal Terence Cooke. Ironically, it was in the 1970s, during his tenure as Archbishop, that they chose to withdraw from their service in New York).
  • Daughters of Mary, Health of the Sick - The sisters had their motherhouse, Vista Maria, located in Cragsmoor, New York. The order was founded in the 1930s and disbanded in 1976. Some members joined other religious orders, including the Sisters of Charity of New York.
  • Dominican Sisters of the Holy Cross - The Sisters, whose motherhouse is located in Amityville, New York, ran the St. Joseph Sanitarium in Sullivan County, which was the summer retreat of Cardinal Patrick Hayes, as well as staffed parochial schools in Manhattan.
  • Dominican Sisters of the Most Holy Rosary - The sisters ran Mount St. Mary Academy and College located in Newburgh. They merged in 1995 to form the Dominican Sisters of Hope.
  • Dominican Sisters of the Most Holy Rosary - The sisters, whose motherhouse is located in Sinsinawa, Wisconsin, came to the archdiocese to staff parochial schools. Among the schools they formerly staffed are Corpus Christi in Manhattan.
  • Dominican Sisters of the Sick Poor - The sisters, whose primary apostolate was to nurse the sick poor in their homes, merged with two other congregations to form the Dominican Sisters of Hope in 1995.
  • Marianites of Holy Cross - The Sisters ministered in healthcare and education, sponsoring St. Vincent de Paul Academy in Tarrytown, St. Louis Academy in Staten Island and the French Hospital in Manhattan.
  • Missionary Canonesses of St. Augustine - These Belgian Sisters had convents at 437 West 47th Street and on Washington Square North in Manhattan (1927). In 1948, the sisters took over operation of the Queen's Daughters' Day Nursery in Yonkers, New York. In the 1960s, the congregation changed its nature to a more active one and was renamed the Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
  • Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart - The Sisters ran St. Pascal Day Nursery in Manhattan, as well as the Mount Mongola summer camp in Ellenville. They also had convents located on Staten Island.
  • Sisters of Bon Secours - A group of nursing Sisters, their convent was located at 1195 Lexington Avenue from 1885 until 1947, when they returned to their motherhouse in France. Today, however, a major medical chain established by the Sisters of this same congregation out of the Boston area run several previously-Catholic hospitals.
  • Sisters of Our Lady of Charity - Their primary apostolate was to work with women in need. They ran St. Andrew's Retreat House in Walden until 2006.
  • Sisters of the Cenacle - The sisters, whose main focus was to run retreats for women to recollection and prayer, established a convent on Riverside Drive in 1893 and moved to Mount Kisco in 1956. The order sold their land after Vatican II and left the Archdiocese.
  • Sisters of the Visitation - The Visitation Sisters had a monastery in the Riverdale section of the Bronx. Due to declining vocations, the monastery closed and most sisters moved to the Visitation Monastery in Brooklyn.
  • Sulpician Fathers - The Fathers staffed St. Joseph Seminary in Yonkers from 1896 to 1906.
  • Xaverian Brothers - The Brothers came to the archdiocese in 1940 and helped staffed Cardinal Hayes High School, Our Lady of Good Counsel School in Manhattan, Archbishop Stepinac High School in White Plains and Mount Loretto on Staten Island.

Seminaries and Novitiates run by Religious Orders

Novitiates

  • Little Sisters of the Assumption Novitiate (Manhattan) - Operated from 1891 to 1954 at 241 East 15th Street; operated from 1954 to 1984 at 1195 Lexington Avenue.
  • Mission Helpers of the Sacred Heart Novitiate (Manhattan) - Closed in 1964.
  • Mother Celine House of Studies (Rye) - Run by the Sisters of the Resurrection; operated from 1947 to 1973.
  • Mother of Good Counsel Novitiate (New Hamburg, New York) - Run by the Augustinian Friars.
  • Mount St. Clare Novitiate (New Hamburg, New York) - Run by the Sisters of St. Francis of Hastings-on-Hudson.
  • Mount St. Florence Novitiate (Peekskill) - Run by the Sisters of the Good Shepherd; operated from 1874 to 1986.
  • Mount St. Joseph Novitiate (Peekskill) - Run by the Missionary Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis; operated from 1870 to 1975.
  • Our Lady of Providence Novitiate (Chappaqua) - Run by the Helpers of the Holy Souls; operated from 1930 to 1973.
  • Religious of Jesus and Mary Novitiate (Highland Mills) - Run by the Religious of Jesus and Mary.
  • Santa Maria Novitiate (West Park) - Run by the Irish Christian Brothers; operated from 1923 to 1972.
  • Sisters of the Blessed Sacrament Novitiate (Yonkers) - Opened in 1912 and moved to Scarsdale in 1996.
  • Sisters of the Presentation Novitiate (Manhattan) - Located at 419 W. 33rd Street; run by the Sisters of the Presentation.
  • St. Ann Juniorate (Poughkeepsie) - Run by the Marist Brothers; operated from 1906 to 1942.
  • St. Ann Novitiate (Poughkeepsie) - Run by the Marist Brothers; opened in 1908 and moved to Tyngsboro in 1949.
  • St. Edward Novitiate (Staten Island) - Run by the Franciscan Handmaids of the Most Pure Heart of Mary; closed in 2003.
  • St. Joseph Normal College (Pocantico Hills) - Run by the Lasallian Christian Brothers; opened in 1906 and moved to Barrytown in 1930.
  • St. Joseph Normal Institute (Amawalk) - Run by the Lasallian Christian Brothers; moved to Pocantico Hills in 1906.
  • St. Joseph Juniorate and Novitiate (Barrytown) - Run by the Lasallian Christian Brothers; operated from 1930 to 1973.
  • St. Joseph Novitiate (Cold Spring) - Run by the Fathers of Mercy.
  • St. Joseph Novitiate (Tarrytown) - Run by the Religious of the Sacred Heart of Mary; operated from 1907 to 2007.
  • St. Mary Novitiate (Mamaroneck) - Run by the Irish Christian Brothers; moved to West Park in 1923
  • St. Stanislaus Novitiate (Yonkers) - Run by the Society of Jesus; operated from 1917 to 1923.
  • Ursuline Novitiate (Beacon) - Run by the Ursuline Sisters; closed ca. 1980.
  • Ursuline Novitiate (Middletown) - Run by the Ursuline Sisters.

Seminaries

  • Capuchin Theological Seminary (Garrison) - Run by the Capuchin Friars; closed in 1972.
  • Eymard Seminary (Hyde Park) - Run by the Fathers of the Blessed Sacrament; closed in 1966.
  • Eymard Seminary (Suffern) - Run by the Fathers of the Blessed Sacrament; opened in 1909 and moved to Hyde Park.
  • Loyola Jesuit Seminary (Shrub Oak) - Run by the Society of Jesus; operated from 1955 to 1973.
  • Marianist Preparatory Seminary (Beacon) - Run by the Society of Mary; opened in 1922.
  • Mount Alvernia Seminary (Wappingers Falls) - Run by the Franciscan Order of Friars Minor; operated from 1950 to 1967.
  • Our Lady of Hope Mission Seminary (Newburgh) - Run by the Oblates of Mary Immaculate; operated from 1946 to 1971.
  • Sacred Heart Seraphicate (Yonkers) - Run by the Capuchin Friars.
  • Salesian Seminary (Goshen) - Run by the Salesians of Don Bosco; operated from 1925 to 1985.[2]
  • St. Albert Junior Seminary (Middletown) - Run by the Carmelite Fathers.
  • St. Alphonsus Seminary (Esopus) - Run by the Redemptionist Fathers; operated from 1907 to 1985.
  • St. Andrew-on-Hudson Seminary & Novitiate (Hyde Park) - Run by the Society of Jesus; closed in 1969.
  • St. Bonaventure Seminary (The Bronx) - Run by the Capuchin Friars; operated ca. 1940.
  • St. Charles Seminary (Staten Island) - Run by the Missionaries of St. Charles Borromeo; operated from 1948 to 1966.
  • St. Francis Seminary (Staten Island) - Run by the Franciscan Order of Friar Conventuals; closed by 1997.
  • St. Joseph Seraphic Seminary (Callicoon) - Run by the Franciscan Order of Friar Minors; operated from 1901 to 1968.
  • St. Pius X Seminary (Garrison) - Run by the Franciscan Friars of Atonement; closed in 1969.
  • Woodstock College Jesuit Seminary (Manhattan) - Run by the Society of Jesus; originally founded in 1869 in Maryland and moved in 1969. Closed in 1974.

Locations of Former Convents/Brothers' Residences

Years in parenthesis are the last known date active for the organization:

  • Daughters of St. Paul - Convent located at 78 Fort Place, Staten Island (?-2008).
  • Franciscan Missionaries of Mary - Convent located at 223 E. 45th St., Manhattan (1919).
  • Little Sisters of the Assumption - Convent located at 312 E. 15th St., Manhattan (1915).
  • Missionary Canonesses of St. Augustine - Convent located at 437 W. 47th St., Manhattan (1927) and 236 E. 15th St., Manhattan (1956).
  • Parish Visitors of Mary Immaculate - Blessed Sacrament Convent located at 328 W. 71st St., Manhattan (1921).
  • Religious of Jesus and Mary - Our Lady of Peace Convent located at 225. W. 14th St., Manhattan (1960).
  • Sisters of Bon Secours - Convent located at 1195 Lexington Ave., Manhattan (1885–1947).
  • Sisters of Charity of New York - Holy Trinity Convent located at 108 W. 85th St., Manhattan (1928); St. Monica Convent located at 404 E. 80th St., Manhattan (1944); Ascension Convent located at 220 W. 108th St., Manhattan (1960).
  • Sisters of Mary Reparatrix - Convent located at 14 E. 29th St., Manhattan (1984).
  • Sisters of Mercy - St. Catherine Convent located at 33-35 E. Houston St. (1848–1885) and St. Margaret Mary Convent located at 119 E. 177th St., Bronx (1939).
  • Sisters of the Cenacle - St. Regis Convent located at 140th St. at Riverside Drive, Manhattan (1893–1956).
  • Sisters of St. Francis - Mount St. Clare motherhouse located in New Hamburg (1928).
  • Sisters of St. Ursula - Our Lady of Lourdes Convent located on 144th St. (1912–1943); Notre Dame Convent located on West 79th St. (1943–1989); Notre Dame Convent located on St. Mark's Place (1989–2002).
  • Society of Helpers of the Holy Souls - Convent located at 114 E. 86th St. (1896–1967), 112 E. 36th St. (1915) and 11 E. 89th St. (1967)
  • Society of the Holy Child of Jesus - St. Walburga Convent located at 630 Riverside Drive, Manhattan

References


Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.

Look at other dictionaries: