- Cyanide (disambiguation)
Cyanide is a class of chemical compounds.
Cyanide may also refer to:
- Cyanide and Happiness, a webcomic hosted on Explosm.net and written by four authors
- Cyanide poisoning, a form of poisoning that occurs when a living organism is exposed to a compound that produces cyanide ions when dissolved in water
- Cyanide fishing, an illegal form of fishing common in South East Asia, which usually uses the chemical compound sodium cyanide
- Cyanide millipede, a millipede found in the moist forests along the Pacific coast of North America, from California to British Columbia and Alaska and South East Asia
- Cyanide process, a metallurgical technique for extracting gold from low-grade ore by converting the gold to water soluble aurocyanide metallic complex ions
- Cyanide (studio), a game development studio
- "Cyanide" (song), a song by Metallica, from their 2008 album Death Magnetic
- "Cyanide", a song by Regular Fries from their 1999 album Accept The Signal
- "Cyanide", a song by Bad Religion from their 2010 album The Dissent of Man
- "Cyanide", a song by Deathstars from their 2006 album Termination Bliss
- Cyanide the inside story, a Kannada movie of 2006
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
См. также в других словарях:
Cyanide — This article is about the class of chemical compounds. For other uses, see Cyanide (disambiguation). The cyanide ion, CN−. From the top: 1. Valence bond structure 2. Space filling model 3. Electrostatic potential surface 4. Carbon lone pair… … Wikipedia
PCM (disambiguation) — PCM may refer to: Pasadena Conservatory of Music, a private educational institution in Pasadena, California PCM Uitgevers, a Dutch publishing company Psychological Continuum Model, a framework to classify sport and event consumers, in order of… … Wikipedia
CCCP (disambiguation) — CCCP may refer to: *The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR), as a Latin letter imitation of the Cyrillic Russian initialism СССР (equivalent to SSSR in Latin letters), which stands for Союз Советских Социалистических Республик… … Wikipedia
Loki (disambiguation) — Loki is the god of mischief in Norse mythology.LOKI refers to a family of cryptographic block ciphers.Loki may also refer to: *Loki (rocket), an American sounding rocket, which later developed into the Super Loki rocket *Loki (volcano), on… … Wikipedia
BBC (disambiguation) — The BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation) is the national publicly funded broadcaster of the United Kingdom.BBC can also refer to: * Amongst the swinger lifestyle BBC is known as the fetish Big Black Cock. * Beduin Broadcasting Company * Belgian … Wikipedia
Prussian blue (disambiguation) — Prussian blue can refer to:* Prussian blue, a dark blue pigment containing iron and cyanide * Prussian Blue (duo), an American white nationalist teen singing duo … Wikipedia
CAH (disambiguation) — CAH may refer to:* Congenital adrenal hyperplasia * The ICAO airline designator for Charlan Air Charter, South Africa * Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic * CAH is a mnemonic used to teach trigonometry, showing that cosine is the ratio of… … Wikipedia
Ethylene oxide — Oxirane redirects here. For oxiranes as a class of molecules, see epoxide. Ethylene oxide … Wikipedia
Gold — This article is about the metal. For the color, see Gold (color). For other uses, see Gold (disambiguation). platinum ← gold → mercury … Wikipedia
Chemical warfare — For other uses, see Chemical warfare (disambiguation). This article forms part of the series Chemical agents Lethal agents Blood agents Cyanogen chloride (CK) … Wikipedia