- Nile (disambiguation)
The Nile is one of the world's longest rivers, in northeast Africa.
Nile may also refer to:
- Nile (band), American death metal band
- Nile (TV series), BBC Television docudrama
- NILE (singer), Hip-Hop Blues artist
- Nile, Battle of the
- River Nile (state), Sudanese state
- Nile Township, Scioto County, Ohio, United States
- Nile, Ontario, Canada
- HMS Nile, various British ships
- SS Nile, a British cargo ship
- "The Nile Song", 1969 song by Pink Floyd
'Nile' as a first name
- Nile Kinnick, Former Iowa Hawkeyes Football Player and winner of the Heisman Trophy. The Iowa Hawkeyes Football Stadium is known as Kinnick Stadium in his honor.
- Nile Rodgers, American music producer and guitarist
'Nile' as a surname
- Fred Nile (born 1934), Australian politician and activist
- Elaine Nile (born 1936), Australian politician
- Willie Nile (born 1948), American singer and songwriter
- Sarah Nile (born 1985), Italian model and reality television personality
- Emil Ludwig
- Nile (fictional killer), fictional character in the book Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz
- Tana Nile, fictional character in the Marvel Universe
- Nile, fictional art con ring in the videogame Hotel Dusk: Room 215
- NILE, NASDAQ stock symbol of Blue Nile Inc, American online jewelry retailer
- NILE (NATO Improved Link 11), alternate name for Link 22, military wireless data exchange standard
- NILE (Northern International Livestock Exposition) in Billings, Montana, United States
- Norwich Institute for Language Education, a teacher training institute for teachers of English as a foreign language
- Niles (disambiguation)
- Source of the Nile (disambiguation)
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.