- Mucky Foot Productions
Mucky Foot Productions Ltd. Former type Private Industry Video game industry Fate Closed Founded January 1997 Defunct November 2003 Headquarters Guildford, UK Key people Mike Diskett
Products Urban Chaos
Mucky Foot Productions was a UK computer game developer.
A worldwide publishing deal with the UK publisher Eidos was announced in October 1997. That announcement was also used to announce Muckyfoot's first game "Urban Chaos". At this point the game was referred to by its earlier work in progress name of "Dark City".
Despite high initial expectations, the company closed its doors in late 2003. This company closure saw three further games cease development while still only part produced: Bulletproof Monk, The Punisher, and Urban Chaos 2.
After the company closed, their official website remained active. However, its content at closure was replaced with the developer's internal quote sheet.
Release Date Titles Genre Platform(s) 1999 Urban Chaos Action adventure Windows, PlayStation, Dreamcast 2001 StarTopia God game Windows 2002 Blade II Action PS2, Xbox Canceled Bulletproof Monk Action PS2, Xbox, Windows The Punisher Action adventure PS2, Xbox, Windows Urban Chaos 2 Action adventure PS2, Xbox, Windows
- ^ "Mucky Foot". IGN. http://games.ign.com/objects/026/026878.html. Retrieved 2008-02-26.
- ^ "Eidos Interactive Signs Mucky Foot". http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Eidos+Interactive+Signs+Worldwide+Publishing+Deal+with+Former...-a019905766.
- ^ "Mucky Foot shutters doors". GameSpot (Thorsen, Tor.). 2003-11-03. http://www.gamespot.com/news/6078048.html. Retrieved 2008-02-25.
- ^ "Footprints: The rise and fall of Mucky Foot". http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/issues/issue_146/4839-Footprints. Retrieved 2009-02-10.
- ^ "MuckyFoot.com defunct site". http://www.muckyfoot.com. Retrieved 2008-02-26.
This United Kingdom video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.