- Moros y cristianos (disambiguation)
Moros y cristianos is a festival celebrated in parts of Spain
Moros y cristianos may also refer to:
- Platillo Moros y Cristianos, Cuban recipe for black beans and white rice
- Reconquista, centuries of battle between Christians and Muslims in Spain
- Moresca, a Spanish folk dance representing the battles between the Christians and Moors (Muslims)
- Moreška, a Croatian sword dance, originally representing Christians and Moors, but later changed to Turks and Moors in the 19th century
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.