- Cooler (disambiguation)
A cooler is most commonly a cool box; a device, container, or room that cools or keeps cool.
The term cooler may also refer to:
- cooler, a slang term for prison
- cooler, a term for a Bouncer (doorman), a person who deals with disorderly people in a place where people congregate for entertainment.
Industry and technology
- Cool box, an insulated box used to keep food and drink cool with ice.
- Evaporative cooler, which is a type of humidifier used in place of an air conditioner
- Heat sink, when related to computers
- Cooler (oil), a kind of heat exchanger or radiator designed to remove excess heat from the lubricating oil of an internal combustion engine
- Cooler, an insulated box for keeping items below ambient temperature
- Thermoelectric cooling, heat flux generation using the Peltier effect
- Laptop cooler, a pad or mat for cooling laptop or notebook computers
- Charge air cooler, an intercooler
- Intercooler, an air-to-air or air-to-liquid heat exchange device
- RFQ Beam Coolers, radio frequency quadrupole cooling
Entertainment and recreation
- Cooler, a hand played from a cold deck in poker, but can also be used when a player with a very strong hand loses to one with an even stronger hand.
- Cooler (Dragon Ball), a fictional character in Dragonball Z movies
- The Cooler, a 2003 drama/romance/comedy film
- The Cooler, a George Markstein spy novel
- Cooler Conditions, an album by Canadian reggae musician Snow
Food and beverage
- Wine cooler, an alcoholic beverage made from wine and fruit juice
- Water cooler, a device that cools and dispenses water
- Boston cooler, a confectionary drink
- Sherbet cooler, a confectionary drink
- Cactus Cooler, a soft drink
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Cooler — For other uses, see Cooler (disambiguation). Portable Ice Chest, U.S. Patent # 2,663,167 (1953). A cooler, cool box, portable ice chest, chilly bin (in New Zealand), or esky (Australia) most commonly is an insul … Wikipedia
Chiller (disambiguation) — Contents 1 Entertainment and recreation 2 Industry and technology 3 See also Chiller … Wikipedia
Shower (disambiguation) — A shower can be:Weather* A shower, a short period of rain or snow or hail or sleet ** Mango showers, pre monsoon showers in the Indian states of Karnataka and Kerala that help in the ripening of mangoes ** Sunshower, an unusual meteorological… … Wikipedia
Eskimo (disambiguation) — Eskimo may refer to: *Eskimo, a term used to refer to people who inhabit northern Alaska, Canada and Greenland (the Inuit) or western Alaska and the Russian Far East (the Yupik) * Eskimo, a song by Damien Rice from his 2003 album O * Eskimo , a… … Wikipedia
Bong (disambiguation) — Bong may refer to: * Bong, a device used for smoking cannabis, tobacco, or other substances *The sound of Big Ben chiming on ITN s Ten O clock news have been called the Bongs [http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7183926.stm] * Bong is a… … Wikipedia
Sea breeze — For other uses, see Sea Breeze (disambiguation) and Bay breeze (disambiguation). A: Sea breeze, B: Land breeze … Wikipedia
El Niño-Southern Oscillation — El Niño redirects here. For other uses, see El Niño (disambiguation). ENSO redirects here. For other uses, see Enso (disambiguation). The 1997 El Niño observed by TOPEX/Poseidon. The white areas off the tropical coasts of South and North America… … Wikipedia
Mike Posner — For other people named Michael Posner, see Michael Posner (disambiguation). Mike Posner Mike Posner, July 2010. Background information Birth name Michael Robert Posner … Wikipedia
Stellar classification — In astronomy, stellar classification is a classification of stars based on their spectral characteristics. The spectral class of a star is a designated class of a star describing the ionization of its chromosphere, what atomic excitations are… … Wikipedia
Cooling — is the transfer of thermal energy via thermal radiation, heat conduction or convection. It may also refer to: Contents 1 Techniques 2 Devices 3 Other 4 Places … Wikipedia