- Misdemeanor (disambiguation)
A misdemeanor is a "lesser" criminal act.
Misdemeanor may also refer to:
- High misdemeanor, an archaic term in English Law for a number of positive misprisions, neglects and contempts
- Misdemeanor (UFO album), by the British rock band UFO
- Misdemeanor (band), female stoner rock band from Sweden
- Misdemeanor (Misdemeanor album), the above band's first studio album
- "Miss Demeanor", a song by Sweet on their album Desolation Boulevard
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott, female American rapper
- Misdemeanor (Song), song by soul singer Foster Sylvers
- Ms. Demeanor, a cartoon character in the C.O.P.S. series
- High crimes and misdemeanours, allegations of misconduct that do not fall under a more clearly defined impeachable offence
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.
Look at other dictionaries:
Misdemeanor — For other uses, see Misdemeanor (disambiguation). Criminal law … Wikipedia
701 (disambiguation) — 701 may refer to: *701, the year *701, a common name for the popular Personal Water Craft Superjet. The name refers to the engine displacement (701cc) of this model. It is produced by the Yamaha Motor Corporation *… … Wikipedia
Felony — For other uses, see Felony (disambiguation). Criminal law … Wikipedia
Defamation — This article is about the malicious statement. For the 2009 film, see Defamation (film). Libel and Slander redirect here. For other uses, see Libel (disambiguation) and Slander (disambiguation). Vilification and Calumny redirect here. For the… … Wikipedia
Assault — This article is about the criminal act. For tortious aspects of assault, see Assault (tort). For other uses, see Assault (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
Manslaughter — For other uses, see Manslaughter (disambiguation). Homicide … Wikipedia
Murder — Murderer redirects here. For other uses, see Murderer (disambiguation). For other uses, see Murder (disambiguation) … Wikipedia
James Kirk diploma mills — For other educational institutions using the name LaSalle University , see La Salle University (disambiguation). For other educational institutions named Edison , see Edison (disambiguation). Thomas James Kirk II (also known as Thomas… … Wikipedia
Justice of the peace — A justice of the peace (JP) is a puisne judicial officer elected or appointed by means of a commission (letters patent) to keep the peace. Depending on the jurisdiction, they might dispense summary justice or merely deal with local administrative … Wikipedia
Delinquent — or delinquents may refer to: Law A person who commits a misdemeanor A person who commits a felony A juvenile delinquent, often shortened as delinquent is a young person (under 18) who fails to do that which is required by law; see juvenile… … Wikipedia