- List of assets owned by The New York Times Company
This is a list of assets owned by The New York Times Company.
Newspapers and radio
New York Times Media Group
New York Times' marquee newspapers.
New England Media Group
Regional Media Group
- The Gadsden Times of Gadsden, Alabama
- The Tuscaloosa News of Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Petaluma Argus-Courier of Petaluma, California (weekly)
- The Press Democrat of Santa Rosa, California
- The Gainesville Sun of Gainesville, Florida
- The Ledger of Lakeland, Florida
- Sarasota Herald-Tribune of Sarasota, Florida
- Star-Banner of Ocala, Florida
- The Courier of Houma, Louisiana
- The Daily Comet of Thibodaux, Louisiana
- The Dispatch of Lexington, North Carolina
- Times-News of Hendersonville, North Carolina
- The Star-News of Wilmington, North Carolina
- Spartanburg Herald-Journal of Spartanburg, South Carolina
- ConsumerSearch.com - bought by About.com on May 7, 2007 for USD$33 Million.
- The New York Times Syndicate and News Service
- Fenway Sports Group (17%)
- Donohue Malbaie, Inc. (49%) with Abitibi-Consolidated
- Madison Paper Industries (40%) in Madison, Maine
- "Business Units" at the New York Times Company website
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.