Fred A. Huber Trophy

Fred A. Huber Trophy

The Fred A. Huber Trophy was awarded annually by the International Hockey League to the team with the most points during the regular season. The trophy for the league championship was originally named the J. P. McGuire Trophy, the owner of Detroit car dealership, and sponsor. In 1954, the trophy was renamed for Fred A. Huber Jr. On September 24, 2007, the second incarnation of the IHL renamed the Tarry Cup as the Huber Trophy as a tribute to the original league.


=Winners=

References

* [http://www.azhockey.com/champs/champsNorthAmerica.html#IHL Fred A. Huber Trophy winners] www.azhockey.com


Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.


Поделиться ссылкой на выделенное

Прямая ссылка:
Нажмите правой клавишей мыши и выберите «Копировать ссылку»