Ceolwulf, occasionally spelt Ceolwulph, may refer to:
- Ceolwulf of Denmark, possible King of Denmark
- Ceolwulf I of Mercia, King of Mercia
- Ceolwulf II of Mercia, King of Mercia
- Ceolwulf of Northumbria (Saint Ceolwulf), King of Northumbria
- Ceolwulf of Wessex, King of Wessex
- Ceolulfus, Bishop of Lindsey, also known as Ceolwulf
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same personal name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.