Chino is a Spanish proper word for "Chinese", also used informally to refer to people with Asian features who may not be actually Asian. Chino, in Spanish can colloquially refer to curly hair.(pictured). Chino may also refer to:
- Chino, CA, a city in Southern California sometimes referenced in popular culture
- Chino, Nagano, Japan a city in Japan
- David Silva, Spanish soccer player
- Chino Benitez, Argentinian soccer player
- Alvaro Recoba, Uruguayan soccer player nicknamed El Chino
- Chino Cadahia, Cuban baseball coach
- Marcos "Chino" Maidana, Argentinian boxer
- Chino Moreno, American musician
- Chino Pozo, Cuban drummer
- Chino Smith, negro league baseball player
- David Rheem, nicknamed "Chino", an American poker player
- Jesús "Chino" Alberto Miranda Perez, Venezuelan singer and one half of reggaeton duo Chino & Nacho
- Chino XL, Derek Keith Barbosa (born April 8, 1974), American hip hop lyricist, battle rapper, and actor of Puerto Rican and African American descent.
- Chino Chan, A Professional Gamer From Florida
- Roberto Losada, nicknamed "Chino", Spanish soccer player who plays for Hong Kong First Division League club Kitchee SC
- Chinò, an Italian soft drink made from fruit of the myrtle-leaved orange tree (more commonly known as chinotto)
- Chino (film), a 1973 film starring Charles Bronson
- Chino cloth, used to make trousers
- Chino (prison), aka California Institution for Men, a prison in Chino, California
This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Wikimedia Foundation. 2010.